dadi.cloud/r/k3p45o43kk
dadi.cloud/r/h3d7dck3ll
madebydocs.com/we-accept-xrb.html
dadi.cloud/r/wafep7dj76
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>up 1600%
>down 20%
is xrb dead? pic related

>Highly decentralized. Even a normie with an internet connection can run a node.
>Absolutely feeless and free.
>Fast transactions (a few seconds)
>High throughput (1000+ tps)
>Fairly distrib. via faucet (no premine or "foundation" keeping most of it)
>Hit $3 billion marketcap appearing only on an obscure exchange.
>Devs adhere to "do one thing and do it well" and aren't fapping over non-existent bullshit like lightning network, smart contracts, etc.
>Not ran by refugee circle jerking SJW devs.
>Has been around for 4 years.
>Has been proven non impacted during altcoin/bitcoin dumps.
>Lead Dev and Creator Colin has worked as a Dev for QualComm, Dell, AMD, and others; working on the cutting edge.

Common FUD with no basis:
>It'll dump when it hits exchanges. - We rarely see this in altcoins unless it's post ICO at a premium. Has $50 million+ in volume a day, not that low of a volume coin, has had plenty of dumps and immediate pumps.
>Double Spend Rumor - Some faggot keeps fudding this on reddit and github, Devs have offered massive bounties for any bugs, he refuses to back it up when called on it.
>Spam - Not really a MASSIVE issue like it was with IOTA. XRB allows for minimum receipt limits, and transaction limits by node operators.
>Don't buy at an ATH - It's always at a new ATH. So essentially you will never be able to buy it and you WILL miss out. Sorry you didnt get it at under a dollar, you're still going to make money buying now.
>Artificial Shortage because of Exchange - No, constantly has order books that are deep enough to support $50 million in volume. Once in a while someone does dump, but IMMEDIATELY it is pumped right back to a new ATH. The rich list shows nearly no wallets with more than 1% of total circ supply.
>OMG BITGRAIL SAYS ITS BROKEN - These fucking cheapo italian idiots, handling 80% of XRB volume, did it all with a single node without self sanity checks LOL

nice pasta, pajeetbot

no this is perfect. Now too low to dump when it hits major exchanges

>it just hit sub $25

I got in at $8 but am still literally on suicide watch

Are you retarded? They are rebranding to nano and partnered with DADI which is in turn partnered with virgin. A decentralized amazon. Shits going to be huge.

Bought xrb at 3$. Sitting on 10k comfy af gains.
You wagecucks need to register now for the dadi presale if u missed the xrb rocketship. Last chance to go intergalactic:

dadi.cloud/r/j0ky5iqx1a

yes sell pls

youtu.be/6jZ6ZfMYi14

>muh reverse psychology will work on them haha
>s-surely they'll stop selling now

dadi.cloud/r/k3p45o43kk

>I've literally never heard of any of this shit
>it's gonna be yuuge

good for you that you got in early enough, but xrb is a meme of the highest order. It will only drop from here.

implying i want them to stop selling
i got my buy orders ready at 15$

its finished LEND is the next moon mission

it's actually dying very steadily

i'm scared

are you that fucking retarded
it hasnt even reached a decent exchange yet
just hold goofy

itt
>bought in at 80 cents
>now only 25 dollars

guise im scared

thats when the real dump starts.

Yeah, gonna dump so hard.

No, it's going to the moon when the chinks can trade on Binance.

>tfw bought in at $15
But I still feel relatively comfy.

It's going to get fucking murdered when it has real liquidity.

It's already dumping weak hands, it's lost 33% from ATH.

That faggot is clearly bought out by STEEM...

xrp next pls

It s a setted-up pnp, an epic one, we all know it. Cmon

Maybe, Probably not yet. But it will end up being a pump and dump for sure. It's the most shilled and overhyped coin in a while and it doesn't offer anything we don't have in other coins already. Once it gets in ~top10 cryptos it will need to see commercial adoption in order keep its valuation. And no business would use it when they have coins with a much bigger history that works just as fine.

When Bitcoin fixes its scalability issue (or is replaced by BCH or LTC) Rai is done. The market doesn't need more than a couple of cryptos to act as major currencies. And since we're getting in the mainstream adoption phase the most important factors in deciding what those are going to be are infrastructure and current use cases. Which Rai has none of so far. This is why Bitcoin is still king despite being ridiculously slow and expensive.

Rai is Vertcoin 2.0. It will reach a peak then slowly lose its value and fade back to obscurity while you retards will shill for the next flavor of the month.

Bitcoin isn't fixing anything without massive centralization.

The top 10 includes total garbage like IOTA, Dash, Bitcoin, ADA, well almost off of the top 10 is vaporware or outdated tech. XRB can be there with or without adoption.

you dare to bring up vertcoin in here?
holy shit lmao all vertcoin has going for it is being an asic resistant shitty Litecoin clone
once vertcoin would have bitcoins volume it would get clogged to shit

>people unironically believe railedcocks is anything but a pump and dump

holy shit and I thought I was dumb

>When Bitcoin fixes its scalability issue (or is replaced by BCH or LTC) Rai is done

neither of these is going to happen though.

this. this may end in legit suicides

cash out now you fools

>working wallets
>fast af transactions
>no fees
it's just a PnD bois, pls sell me ur bags

The pump and dump has ended. It is relatively stable after an ATH and you're jelly because you're either a nocoiner or you sould low and bought high.

stable downtrend yes

why would you ask random anons on a shill-pajeet-board?
If you did research, and know what's coming, then you should know if it's a good investment.

Why is it that every single monotonous cryptocoin website I visit say those exact same things? The entire crypto market is a god damn massive orgy pump n dump and when the normiebucks stop coming in this will crash.

Name one coin, that offers this speed, scalability, and no fees that is a working product...There isn't one you dumb mother fucker. Keep FUDing and I can't wait for all the regret suicides.

ITT: a bunch of losers that didn't get in

Doge? It even has trading pairs.

lmao like tech matters, just show me 300%

Your mom? She's quick to jump at the dick, her kinkiness scales with mine, and I don't have to pay her.

dadi.cloud/r/h3d7dck3ll

Please pajeets

I think the biggest reason why they partnered with dadi is to run nodes, solving the issue of muuh incentive to run a node issue of Nano

Skycoin, it's also 1/10 the cap, xrb is massively inflated now due to all the shills they hired

you clearly are too salty for a coin like this that does everything crypto was started for
just admit you didn't get in sub 10 dollars and didn't get those sweet gains faggot

Team will bring complete rebrand, new mobile all wallet as well as desktop one next monday

>Muh pump and dump

Team lead dev worked at AMD, Qualcomm and Dell

>Muh dev team

Bitgrail now supports 10BTC withdraw meaning big money can cash out hundreds of thousands of dollars per day

>Muh dip

Will try to simplify private keys for normies so they can easily pay,, andce that hits its game over

Literally went 12000%, drops 30% in 2 days OMG OMG

You cucks buy at a dip. This thing will blow up hard

>Muh minging and lighting network

Lol kys

oh wait, it has fees
nice try though

Well something has to happen with it. It's either going to get fixed or it's going to be replaced. At the moment it simply can't grow because of the transaction fees and speed. It's not fit to be used as a currency. And it's already happening, BTC dominance is at it's lowest point in history. Anyone who thinks Bitcoin can hold its #1 place in its current state for long is delusional.

Yeah, XRB can get in top 10, but it won't stay there for long. For fucks sake, we had BitConnect in top 10, staying in the top for a few months doesn't mean anything. And guess what, the reason they can't stay in top 10 for long is because they see no real adoption. That will only matter more as the market grows and cryptos become more than speculative investments.

I'm not talking about the technology, I'm talking about it's price evolution and the hype around it. People found one tiny thing to latch on to, claimed it's the be-all-end-all feature of a coin then shilled it with all their might. And yeah, scalability is only one tiny thing when it comes to adoption. At the moment there are only a few coins that have major issues with transaction speed and fees and as the technology evolves this issue will become less and less important. Yeah, XRB can process 7k transactions a second, so what? It doesn't need to process 7k transactions a second. I don't want to bash on XRB, I like the dev team, but it's just a one-trick pony at the moment.

Fuck it. You're right. I'm an angry little prick because I didn't get in this FUCKING SHIT and could quit my nigger fucking job that i fucking hate those fucking faggot fucks nigger faggot.

Biggest stakeholder of XRB is BitGrail. This is all planned. The reason why they have "issues" is testing the capabilities of the network. Increasing the withdrawal limit is also very cleverly done, so the coin doesn't hit too hard once listed in binance.

Well played XRB and the shareholders. Really... Nicely done. This coin is going to fuck IOTA in every possible orifice. I'd recommend everyone to hodl. This coin is going to top 5

No it doesn't, this just shows how uneducated xrb buyers are

How do we exchange our XRBs to NANOs?

>muh adoption
OwO whats this?
madebydocs.com/we-accept-xrb.html

i'll play it safe and sell now and then buy back in after the binance dump though

Mate, one tiny company no one heard about selling a product no one wants for XRB doesn't mean anything.

You can buy a lot more shit with stuff like DOGE or Mona, you think they're seeing mainstream adoption too?

I'm holding Raiblock/nano all the way through October. Shit has ETH levels of growth as a DAG

Itt: reasonable fud that will be proven wrong in time. I have faith in the dev team, and the market to recognize the best product available.

GET THE FUCK IN THIS SALE NOW

dadi.cloud/r/wafep7dj76

Its just gonna be rebranded to NANO.

ITT: future XRB bagholders
I'm actually somewhat afraid.

dadi.cloud/r/h3d7dck3ll

pls use link

thank you friend

-rakesh

Then you havent been following the news my friendo. 500$ eoy screencap this.

>he trades off the news

I don't want that to happen only because of how little XRB i hold. If I don't make money then nobody else should. Fuckers

>Being this retarded