WHY ARE PEOPLE BUYING THIS???

WHY ARE PEOPLE BUYING THIS???
FUCK THE BIG BANKS!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

latlmes.com/tech/ripple-is-paring-up-with-wall-street-xi-so-huyn-says-1
nasdaq.com/article/china-wants-to-regulate-energy-use-for-bitcoin-mining-ripple-soars-cm899489
ripple.com/build/xrp-ledger-consensus-process/
markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/ripple-xrp-co-founder-chris-larsen-worth-37-billion-2018-1-1012408621
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

latlmes.com/tech/ripple-is-paring-up-with-wall-street-xi-so-huyn-says-1

This is why

easy money, just dont be the last user to buy in

Someone at work was telling me it's bitcoin but way cheaper

Pajeet

>centralized
>not mineable
>not anonymous
>teaming up with banks
whats the fucking point of ripple again?

Part of me is irked by missed gains from XRP.

The other part of me knows it's a central bank ploy to divert capital away from tech that competes with central banking.

I'm usually not moralistic about anything crypto related. XRP is the only exception so far.

Monero vs Ripple, who wins?

Fuck your virus link faggot.. LAtLmes

kek

You just listed the point of Ripple.

because they are hoes. get in the Big BTC rocket ship.

Banks are all MUH TRUST when it comes to currency.

FUCK THIS KIKE SHITCOIN

the point is to suck and do nothing new?

TO. MAKE. MONEY.

>not mineable
Implying that's a bad thing:

>nasdaq.com/article/china-wants-to-regulate-energy-use-for-bitcoin-mining-ripple-soars-cm899489

Banks investing heavily into it and koreans aswell because it actually has an use in Korea.

When Ripple hits a higher marketcap than ETH you know that there is something wrong.

I think the point is that you could have made good money on it, like the rest of us, but you're too busy moaning about the concept to see the gainz

Pathetic

fuck off jew

Monero:
>Private
>Anti-jewish
>Mineable
>price basically never moves, good store of value
Ripple:
>Jewish, ZOG
>Fuckhuge circulating supply, will never reach 5 dollars
>More can be printed whenever

you're getting greedy and it's going to fuck you over

HAHAHAAHAHHAAHA GOYIMS BTFO

You can FUD us all the way to the bank, we heard them all before.

You cannot prove anything there wrong

you dont have to sell out and flush bitcoin's dream down the toilet to make money in crypto, your just a piece of shit who only wants a quick buck vs bitcoin that will change the world and make even more $$$

I would be mad too except all the shitcoins I did invest in mooned way harder. The market cap is way too big now for this to do another 10x.

>BUT MUH GAINZ
let them be greedy man, they'll learn their lesson.

It's going to buy me a new boat simply by sitting on my ass.

It's not centralized.
BTC isnt user either. No PoW is a good thing.
I think you may be retarded.

Small lesson:

Don't get upset when a coin 10xs and you don't own any.

That kind of mindset will destroy you.

Plus, you know, drugs.

FUCK DA BIG BANKZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!@111111111

You "people" are like niggers.

wow you are so woke unlike the sheeple haha are you in the rebel alliance from star wars #RESIST

Uh, user? Are you okay? The banks are not there to help you.

I think some people are just salty they got bailed out twice. Honestly it's their own fault for electing a government that would do it lol

>elects government to bail out banks

>blames banks

money is amoral Vitalik

It's just FUD until proven otherwise

the correct word you are looking for is "goyim" not goyim(s). Maybe a few lessons of hebrew should be mandatory before entering /bizrael/

I don't care about "da banks" because I'm not a nigger who blames other people or entities for my own shortcomings. You will die poor.

Prove that ripple is decentralized

This was my contribution to the thread, please stop baitposting.

Because we're in it for the money. Idealism can't and won't feed you or clothe you.

The banks don't want to collect all of your precious BTC and ETHemon. They don't want your 7 transactions per second, 15 minute block times, and $30 fees. They want you to use a currency that they issue and track. They want to issue it, so they can inflate it and give it to their friends first. And they want to track it so that they can assess sales and income taxes.

There is no "SCARCE" or rare cryptocurrency. It doesn't matter if it only has 16 million units or 16 trillion, especially since they are all divisible by 8 decimals. All that matters is that as many people as possible are willing to trade goods and services for said currency.

XRP is the bank, billionaire, trillionaire, fortune 500, government cryptocurrency. In their mercy for the thousandaires, they've been telegraphing this for a very long time. The market cap of all global paper and electronic currency is about $90 Trillion. If major retailers, such as Amazon, Target, Walmart, Starbucks, McDonalds, etc announce that they will sell products for XRP, market adoption will be very fast and Trillions of dollars will flow into XRP.

Another retarded part of this theory is the claim that the banks want to hoard all the BTC and ETH so they can use it to buy into new ICO's. That would simply result in the banks dis-hoarding their BTC and ETH and releasing it back into the marketplace and they would then be holding bags of various shitcoins.

To summarize this absolutely idiotic theory:
> 1) Banks create Ripple (I agree with only this part)
> 2) Banks trick the market into trading BTC and ETH for XRP, so the banks can hodl the precious BTC and ETH
> 3) Banks then trade the BTC and ETH for shitcoin ICOs.
> 4) ...
> 5) Profit?

THIS
All I care about is 10x and other coins will get me there sooner
XLM for one

I bought because it's #2 coinmarketcap and only $3 bucks. BTC is #1 and way more which means the price will likely explode soon. *Dabs on the haters*

Mining validates the transactions, brainlets. The reward is literally only there to motivate people into to doing it. Advances in mining can bring energy cost down 20% right now.

Ripple there is no game theory to validate transactions. No new Fidgets are created at all every by anyone, except Ripple Labs. Which when the shit token was created took 80% of the supply and the creators took the remaining 20%. All distribution of Ripple has been done entirely one sided, literally just handing Ripple Labs your money for absolutely nothing in return.

Didn't read
Also everything that you just said is wrong

what kind of virgin moralcuck doesn’t hold both kinds of coins for dirt cheap and get rich either way? you’re more “empowered” no matter what. it doesn’t even make sense from an activist standpoint.

Lots of crypto currencies are centralized. xrp is not the only one. People know this yet they're sitll buying it

Theoretically it was, but if we're to believe the official twitter, one man may hold 17%, but I doubt he'd actually crash the market.

Still doesn't seem to do much more than provide liquidity to banks, which still begs the question why people think it's a currency and not BaaS.

But, I would still recommend buying.

You are fucking lying, you salty larping sour grapes NEET lmao. XRP was the best-performing coin of 2017. Nothing beat it. NOTHING.

Almost all of these are literally true.

>Mining validates the transactions
What about PoS coins?

I already made an asston of cash off of XLM and I have no interest in buying XRP ATH.
It matters when the coin is jewish and evil
>buying a coin that has no more room to grow
foolish

r u srs? TRX just 40xed, tons of shit is mooning WAY harder than XRP

All of these reasons are why it will succeed.

>it has 10s of validators picked by Ripple Labs
>nepotism would never dictate validators
>100% desentrayzied

fucking pajeet neck yourself

we would have too see XRP hyped on the (((media))) just how bitcoin is now, before they (((dump it))).

>centralized
in fact more decentralized then bitcoin with 80% of all mining pools based in China.
Ripple's CEO has also stated in an interview that increasing network decentralization even more is a top priority for 2018.
>not minable
good because mining is inefficient af as stated above
>not anonymous
same as bitcoin but that's actually a good thing when exchanges have to follow KYC guidelines.
>teaming up with banks
smart move

cringe

t. soyboy cuckold

Same shit different proof. Ripple has no proof. Kind of like PS3 has no gaems.

Crypto is about trusting math, not people.

Mmhmm, that's not necessarily true. You really underestimate the power of new money.

Look at XVG, there's realistic possibility that it could find a new floor at 600 sats just because investors have zero liquidity.

I'd personally put the project in the trashbin, but it's made me quite a bit by just logically playing against that mindset.

Holding XRP is stupid, yes, but just looking at basic TA tells me that it's got far more growth potential if you find an entry that works for you.

Don’t forget founder holds 2x as much circulating supply. I could totally see an International intergovernmental exchange based on this. Sike!!

Because it makes me money

Going to sell it for bitcoin when it hits $10

>trying to spread the truth about jews on the board with the biggest jewish concentration on Veeky Forums

XRP will take over thw crypto market, because it is superior. GO BACK TO , you anti-semites.

that actually seems pretty reasonable, I hope it gets there user

>80% of all mining pools in one place but is very decentralized
stop reading there, almost got me

banks are buying, better transaction means.
why fuck banks? do you not use banks?

Just watching it go up little by little.

never said anything about the jewish people but ok. i say banks and you hear jew, you're the real bigot here.

got you there didnt i :)

If I didn't NEED a bank I would never use one

Banks should be for governments and corporations

I technically have no need for one.

Cup and handle so fucking perfect its like out of a textbook.
Accumulate today because when you wake up tomorrow we will be well on our way to $5.

PoW is bad because it is an outdated power hungry way of powering the blockchain. Doesn't make Ripple not blockchain you dumbass. Everytime they innovate you retards complain that its not exactly like bitcoin. ripple.com/build/xrp-ledger-consensus-process/
Educate yourself.

I really want to buy some of this, but I'm hard HODLing right now. I'd use fiat, but I can't get authenticated on any of the sites that sell it for fiat. I was about to say fuck it and buy some with eth, but then it started going up.

tfw never gonna make it

At $10 just one cofounder of ripple would be worth $51.9 billion as he owns 5.19B xrp

markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/ripple-xrp-co-founder-chris-larsen-worth-37-billion-2018-1-1012408621

It's insane to expect these people not to sell soon. He would be 8th richest person in the whole world at $10.

That's not the locked supply, the locked supply belongs to the Ripple company. Btw every month 1B xrp gets unlocked and distributed among shareholders.

cucks n muh principals. make money off the jews faggot.

Why do you hate free money user? Trade in the world we currently live in, not the one you believe we should have.

I know they release one billion XRP monthly but can you show me where it says it’s distributed to shareholders?

slow and treat you like a criminal from day 1
took me 15 days to transfer $10k from one bank to another both under my name. their system is outdated

There's literally no reason for these "validators" to play fair. See traditional banking, you fucking mung.

PoW, PoS, PoC, etc take your pick there are plenty of decentralized means to validate transactions and many don't require much power. There is no proof in a Ripple transaction, you're just relying on some faggot Ripple Labs appointed to validate them for you. Which is literally traditional fucking banking. It's not a crypto, it does absolutely nothing.

On a phone now but what else can they do? Either sell -> profits accrue to shareholders eventually, or distribute xrp to them directly. The net effect is the same, shareholders gain the value of unlocked xrp

Why the fuck does anyone buy this?
>made up tokens handed out by a company
>the tokens don't give you a stake in the company
>the tokens don't require the company provide any product or service or to even maintain its development

But really the most important part is people are buying one sided distributed tokens, its fucking madness.