It's going to a dollar. GET IN

I've been seeing some fud from some pajeets and neckbeards lately.

Look—face it, you lost out. Your dream of getting in at 50 cents is fucking over. It's never going to happen again.

Inb4 it's oversold. Get the flying fuck in because it's going to a dollar and more. Period.

P.S. If you are even thinking about FUDing this to try to get the price down, you should probably unironically kill yourself poorfag. And as a matter of fact, I'll manipulate the prices to ensure that it does so to hedge against you dipfags.

For the rest of you lads, rest easy on this trip to the fucking Kuiper Belt.

Other urls found in this thread:

dashboard.stellar.org/
stellar.org/about/mandate/#Lumen_Distribution
i.imgur.com/d4JIJIE.png
archive.fo/IZ4YV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When do you think XLM will start moving up again?

When you stop checking your portfolio

Everything corrects, it will retrace. Don't be so mean. Buy I'm at 4500 SATs.

This
XLM went up $ 0.5 when I stopped checking it
You're welcome

I'm going to get involved if it even thinks about falling 5200sats.

It was whale orchestrated throughout the day until some fucking faggots decided to pull out. Trying to get dips and got locked out of trades.

Let's see what asia does in a few hours

Stellar is everything good about Ripple, except it's decentralized. It can host dApps and ICOs like Ethereum, except it has better development tools and is more user friendly. It's backed by IBM and Wells Fargo. It's currently handling cross-border payments, effectively neutering the ChainLink/SWIFT hype. It's got an upcoming exchange called FairX coming out that will change the entire crypto game.

XLM will be the Bitcoin/Ethereum killer.

Gooks have next to no influence on this coin right now, XLM still on 50% of the markets of XRP

XLM is going high.

topkek its out of fuel boys

why is it taking so long?! where are the normies?

hope yall are buying this dip

Fucking shit I was going to sell at $0.95 and buy back in but I didnt and now it's heading for .80.
Fucking shit.

thats a pretty red dildo you have there
>buy

this..

Whats going on? Whales playing who can be the biggest retard?

its fucking over, grats on the new bags

I wish I wasn't a brainlet or else I'd try to accumulate

Why do I have a feeling Bitcoin is going to slaughter this?

I mean, it will probably bounce back stronger than before, but isn't it a good idea to get out of the alts now?

Fine by me. The more they drive down the price the more I can accumulate.

>bought in at 2100 sats and 3000 sats

I need more.

>bags
>bought in at 10 cents
>you right now

Bought in at 1600 comfy as fuck

Jelly my dude. Still pleased with my gains and will be sleeping comfy.

I know this place full of TA haters but show me any coin which had this kind of run and didn't correct? Smart money is now on the sidelines waiting for the real dip

Fuck. Steller Twitter account is suspended for some reason. Went down within the past 30 minutes.

I have lost 15k lumens already trying to sell ath's and catch a dip

thanks for keeping my weak hands from buying, user.

Scratch this, was a different account.

What you call smart is what I call dumb money leaving the money at a discount of power.

This has less to do with TA. It's pure ideology and that's all crypto ever was.

I guess dumb money will wait. I'll prepare some wojacks on account of them missing out on the gains this week.

Got in at 22 cents and am comfy at 38k.

Bought to buy 1200 more.

Stay salty nocoiners.

@ $0.15

Binance Down?

thingken of selling my fat stack to get into eng dip but I feel like it might be a mistake even after all this mooning

we will see - trust me I made a ridiculous amount from XLM and I believe in the project but it needs to cool down

>TA
Is bullshit. In the CFA curriculum there are something like 8 textbooks on fundamental analysis. One chapter in one of those books is about technical analysis. It's bullshit.

ya man , just like XRP

if you didnt buy at 20, it was 40, then it was 70, then it was 2.50, nearly overnight, kys

loaded up on xlm @ .29

if it's under $1 still a good time to load up some more?

This coin doesn't need norms, it will bleed out LTC, BTC, ETH, XRP, and others in slow time. This is the coin that will consolidate most of crypto.

i love xlm, however everything is pointing towards a (minor) correction.It isn't going to break the 1$ this week.

what exactly is pointing towards that, user? There's literally no patterns you can honestly follow. If you don't go all in you're gonna miss that same wave that XRP rode.

I'm thinking about moving everything from XLM to ENG for a while. There's much more room to grow right now.

You do realize only like 15% of XLM is in circulation and they plan to literally give the rest away to niggers and pajeets.

fuck off with baseless nonsense user

the FUD is just getting worse and worse lul it's like you enjoy being poor

dashboard.stellar.org/
stellar.org/about/mandate/#Lumen_Distribution
See for yourself

oh, i will go all in :) if it's past the 1$ barrier, it's gonna be ripple all over again. However, it's out of fuel right now. I will not post memelines and TA, but the trendline is down atm.

Ok sorry guys I took some profit. Still in with 14k XLM and coming along for the ride to $3

Last time I fell for this type of fud IOTA was 48c

We have another 8 hours then its off

Well good think fairx is coming.

Same, took out enough so I am partly in BTC again in case daddy wakes up, ready to fly the Stellar rocket tothamoon

WE UP ONE CENT GET READY BOIS

Been in since $.20 Still feels comfy

Nice. I cashed out to fiat. have gone over 6x this last month so I'm gonna treat myself

I invested 120k at ~20 cents, waiting to get 1 million out of this at least. at 560k atm

Man I'm having so much fun collecting weak handed coins like a super fucking mario brother.

This is too fucking easy.

im holding 3k XLM
just bought another 1500 worth of BTC should I keep going all in on XLM? seems worth. XLM would be all I have though

damn, good job

WHY ARE YOU SELLING THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO GO TO A DOLLAR

This "dip" just looks like sideways movement to me on the 15 m cans.

I'd go all in at that level. Gotta pump those rookie numbers up.

The volume to price is crossing over. Go.

user let's police these prices. Make sure they stay up.

It's stabilizing wtf u talking about

Get ready for next moon

For real we've been sitting stable at around 82 cents all day. The moon is coming again once the chinks wake up.

i thought it couldnt go up anymore yesterday and didnt buy. how stupid am i. still though, surely it can't keep going up like this? i'm gonna fomo in and then it stops going up, i know how this works. tell me im wrong

>XLM would be all I have though
literally the most guaranteed ride atm. this ride hasn't even started, once fairxio is out xlm will go nuts

You're wrong. Why risk having your future self call you a faggot twice?

This post made my eyes roll back into my head.

When is that expected?

fairX isn't coming out for at least a month, possibly longer. That is forever in crypto. XLM will probably pull back to 60 cents or so

What's the end game with XLM? Will it reach $5?

You do know if you do some research and find out that by the time FairX comes out, there will also be a shit load of ICO's coming out on the Stellar Network?

Do you also know that Stripe and PayPal (rumored) are waiting for more liquidity on the Stellar Network

Oh nvm you just lurk Veeky Forums

Nah you're just a deluded brainlet. Go buy some more digibyte and bitbean.

It's back up to 90 now

Every cent it goes up or down is 300 dollars to me

bought on the 27th, sold on the 30th. was happy with my gains, didnt want to get greedy and lose it. now everyday i talk myself out of buying more thinking i'm being too hasty. tomorrow i will kick myself if it goes up again

Look at the coins that trade directly for usd. Now look at xlms current price.

Think. REALLY FUCKING HARD user. THINK. What could possibly happen to xlms price?

WE MOON ANONS GET RDY. CHINKS WAKE UP

wait, you saying xlm is going to start trading directly for usd? or that it already is? or something? it go up now? more? still?

like, i know their logo is a rocketship but fucking come on, it's going up fast already

FairX.io you fucking normie faggot, the coinbase killer

>tfw you get rid of your bags last minute and buy in at 5885

FAIRX is claiming to be the first mainstream cash for crypto/altcoins.

stellar is on the top of that list and partnered with fairx and multiple banks

I just woke up...
bought in at 0.873 during last moon...
time to make some gains...

>ripple

> It's back up to .95 now

FTFY

Panic sold at 6300 to buy in at a dip

been holding since .50c so like...3 days. still. excited for my gains. only have 107 shares but I think this will be the most promising starting point.

t. poorfag :(

...6 months from now

>but it needs to cool down

>doesnt understand how bull markets work

ok m8 go back to developing code, let the real men make money here

Poor fag to, I'm just wing trading to make a bit of extra cents

I sold at 5500...waiting patiently for a dip to buy in. Feels bad

i.imgur.com/d4JIJIE.png You can't possibly be this dense

LMAO at the doubters!

archive.fo/IZ4YV
Almost forgot this one too

>i.imgur.com/d4JIJIE.png
why do you make me select links desu? upload that shit

i'm so lazy why do you think i'm all in crypto?

>be me
>got in at $0.26

feels comfy man

already back in at 6050

Is it too late to clamber aboard? Will accept the dregs

I had 5k at $.03 and I sold at .10 like a brainlet. Got back in at .24 at least, and I used my earlier gains to ride the verge pump so I don't feel too justd

They're already accepting people to do beta testing.

When FairX hits XLM is $3 screencap this

i will buy next dip
when? .000055 or .000045?

i assume it will go up from there, but there might be another dip depending but then its gotta go up right? this is a major 2018 coin and i want back in