Age of Sigmar General /aosg/

Flaming Skeletons of Aqshy Edition

Previous Fight: Please don't stop shitting up the thread with unnecessary shit dawg. Shits cool man. Cool.
Do respond to bait, hide, report, and party on dudes (And dudettes) (And transdudettes) (And Attack Gyrocopter Identifying Individuals)

>A Homeless hobo's guide to the mortal realms
youtube.com/watch?v=uU8HM3OuThk

>Malign Portents: Who created this shit and why?
youtube.com/watch?v=nUCtBuKs_co

>Resources
pastebin.com/cPgyVjT6

> Core rules. All four pages of em
games-workshop.com/en-US/Warhammer-Age-of-Sigmar-Rules

>General's Handjob 2017
mega.nz/#!C5BSqTDK!Sx74f87D86frlU0NZ1XKyGR0WEgar52X1Hatj1OA5y0

>Legions of Skeletor
mega.nz/#!L54kEbRJ!VooTlhCe_WTmf5SFEds_wni6Z0EQBfBBsB1KBY_8ZW4

>Malign Piss
mega.nz/#!7x5hgZZL!l3KcjIUfNkDbEhjFeL31M9mRFfPf03yUFuN-jMU1JBg

>Army and Skirmish Warband builder
warhammer-community.com/warscrollbuilder/

>Potato Farm Generator
repl.it/repls/FrivolousBelovedEmperorpenguin
warhammer-community.com/2017/08/26/make-your-own-free-city-the-easy-way-sep26gw-homepage-post-4/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AD44FEVf5rs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Super Saiyan Skeletons edition

>and this...... is to....... sshitpost.......... further.......... beyond
>SLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

3rd for big dispossessed legacy army right into my gaming table

Daughters of Khaine look terrible.
Like scrawny dudes.
Discuss.

Would you allow me to use Skeleton Archers or Screaming Skull Catapults in a GHoN army, or would you refuse to play against me? Would you allow me to use them under the limitations of Allies? Would you allow me to use them as [Deathrattle] keyword units? Would you allow or require me to remove their Icon Bearers in order to follow the LoN standard of -1 Bravery banners and require DI in order to gain back models?

No. I'd refuse to play against you because we all know you'd spam the hell out of them .

I play an army of Skaven sky pirates with looted Kharadron ships, so I pretty much agree to fight whatever as long as they agree to fight me.

>Would you allow me to use Skeleton Archers or Screaming Skull Catapults in a GHoN army
Fuck no. Just play tomb kings if you want to use that shit.

Even if I just want either a max of 40 archers, or 20 archers and a catapult, or two catapults? Never really exceeding what would already be within the 400 points of allies at 2000 points, and lacking the support of a Tomb Queen or a Necrotect to really make them pop. All of the +1 attack shit that GHoN gets specifies melee, so it's not even like I'd be able to cheese anything.

You don’t have to convince me dude.

Soon

They are the monstergirl army and thus the best army.
Just replace the doomfire warlocks with horses having their heads replaced by an elf body and the magic hands of the sisters of the thorn and you're golden.

Regular mantic skeletons are better

Different people have different opinions. No-one person's is the correct opinion. Though I have some suspicions you're likely an anti-Mantic shill falseflagging.

These skeletons need to kiss and bone to make Stirland skellies.

They look a lot like old Citadel metal sculpts really.

>This fucking OP
Why do you keep doing this
is it supposed to be funny

Yes. Plus, I did put in the correct pastebin. So fuck off.

So I have twenty skeletons. I eventually want to have 40 with spears, but I only have the 20 right now. If I modeled half with spears and half with swords, would that be okay to use as either in a big group?

A joke stops becoming funny after the third time it's told

Anyone else who owns Alarielle have tips for transporting her? I was going to add pins to her feet so I could easily take her off the beetle if I needed to, but her feet are so small it seems impossible. And I accidentally snipped off a connector on her right foot thinking it was part of the sprue, so now her foot rests on the branch instead of going inside of it.

Reminder who's statue is out front.

All trash tier sculpts.
Sepulchral Guard is the only skellibro kit anyone should ever buy.

its not even that the models look bad

the art in the book is terrible
and the lore in the book is terrible

if you forge your own narrative and ignore everything in the battletome except the warscrolls its possible to like DoK

DoK treat men like shit and brag about it
morathi is into bestiality and necrophilia

yeah let me just buy that kit like 5 times.

Models look fantastic and fluffy. Only complaints seem to be form neckbeard dudes panicking about whether its okay to jack off to their plastic minis if they don't have big ol bazongas

>Sylvaneth
>Tree Elf

Don't respond.

Reminder that the addition of leather chaps and a choker to bikini armor makes it less slutty somehow.

I want this kit but I don't want to buy the main box.

>Barely 30 posts in and the thread is already filled with shitposting

Deathrattle bros shall inherit the earth.

Yeah its Euro time what do you expect. Probably the only thread on this whole fucking website that gets better during America hours.

he knows that if GW had its lore planned out more than 1 release in advance then alarielle would have reforged the tree elfs from souls taken back from slaanesh. If they ever do a Sylvaneth battletome for AoS 2nd edition they absolutely will retcon it to be the same as with DoK, Deepkin, and the Ulgu/Hysh constructs

i made them out of magic seeds i had in my pocket wasnt a great backstory anyways...

>plastic minis
the art is shit, deal with it.

>Korea shit tier mmo art verus creepy murder elves
Unironically DoK look better.

>If they ever do a Sylvaneth battletome for AoS 2nd edition they absolutely will retcon it to be the same as with DoK, Deepkin, and the Ulgu/Hysh constructs

They won't. They could have done it in DoK, but they didn't. They're just tree people and only some look a bit like aelves.

>Responding to the slav

No, seriously. I like them. I meant that they’re better than the shitty flaming skeletons.
I hold Mantic skeletons in equal regard to gw ones

One actually looks like a female so is objectively superior.

Go back to WoW

They're literally made from life magic itself and the Everqueen's own essence you dumb dick

Go pray your gay away.

Look at the OP what did you expect

nope. magic seeds she had in her pocket when she woke up. I'm to lazy to screencap the page but its in the tome.

not that user but
>wanting to fuck a killing machine
you don't need to fuck every woman user, I would love it if they were sexy, but expecting that from GW is silly, just buy proxies

So earlier today I asked about running a vampire lord/morghast in my Grand host of Nagash 1k list.
After running the numbers, I get the feeling that the vampire and the wight are both pretty survivable, but the vampire has to be in combat, which makes the wight king a better passive buffing hero.
Still don’t know on the morghasts vs the black knights + corpse cart.

I'd wager the Morghast is more effective in 1000pts but you'll want the Knights/Cart when you expand the army anyway. Same thing with a Vampire, I'd reckon, unless you're doing Legion of Blood.

>killing machine

If they looked like killing machines there would be no problem. Art is just terrible, they look like out of shape dudes.

See, I can’t fit both and have grave guard. So really, the only difference is the vampire spell.
That, and I really was aiming to go with a themed skeleton army.

I’d also consider legion of night with the vampire, some morghasts/varghiests, dire wolves, and the bone block w/ necromancers

>just buy proxies
the models look good
the art in the book looks like shit

I don't really agree, never seen a good female face made by gw

the minis are very good
the art in the book is abomination

Literally just went through the whole thing and saw no mention of her reaching into a Deus ex back pocket and making the Slyvaneth there's a reason they all call her mother you fucking Turkey

should have tried harder

The TreeSpawn do have some rad art

>literally arguing for body positive inclusive beauty standards

take your ruinous poison somewhere else

>Recovered = From her back pocket of plot magic

I assume Sigmar pulled Mallus out of his Urethra then

Also

>The gods of chaos let these remnants of the world survive and it became a lodestone for the echoing souls for those who sough to deny chaos of it's ultimate victory. The gods of the fallen world slumbered while being nourished by the magics that saturated mallus, slowly gaining a form that could interact with the material world, thanks to the sphere's eldritch aura. A billion souls were one moment corporeal the other incorporeal as the suns and moons of heavens glowed. Eventually, awakened by Sigmar's will, they populated the Mortal Realms

>Others were memories and spirits that attached itself upon Mallus, began to take the magic of the Broken World and gain physical form

Sylvaneth are still literally made from her you fucking pug

whatever man, forge your own narrative if you dont like the fluff in the tome but dont go autismo on me for showing you the quote.

Allegiance: Legion of Night
Vampire Lord (140)
- General
- Trait: Unholy Impetus
- Artefact: Vial of the Pure Blood
- Lore of the Vampires: Vile Transference
Necromancer (110)
Necromancer (110)
30 x Skeleton Warriors (240)
- Ancient Blades
5 x Dire Wolves (60)
6 x Vargheists (320)

Total: 980 / 1000
Allies: 0 / 200
Wounds: 79

Idea is you slowly match your skeletons up the board with the necromancers buffing them, and use the wolves as one ambush with the varghiests and vampire rape train as the second.

How’s this for a spooky list? IMO varghiests should be battle line for legion of night.

If you filter
>Body Positive
>That one fucking dark elf namefaggot
>Mono
>Soy
>Inclusive
Then the threads are fine beyond some of the most abrasive fucking flaming hobo barrel of posts like the OP

Ok

Fixed a few details. Would this be fun to play against? 6 varghiests with a flying vampire lord buffing the shit out of them giving up to 2 extra attacks deep striking up your ass

Allegiance: Legion of Night
Vampire Lord (140)
- General
- Mount: Flying Horror
- Trait: Unholy Impetus
- Artefact: Vial of the Pure Blood
- Lore of the Vampires: Vile Transference
Necromancer (110)
Necromancer (110)
30 x Skeleton Warriors (240)
- Ancient Spears
5 x Dire Wolves (60)
6 x Vargheists (320)

Total: 980 / 1000
Allies: 0 / 200
Wounds: 79

Tbh they all should have 'battleline if Legion of X' bullshit

Looks good mate, would play

Think it’d be more fun than something like 40 skeletons, a wight king, the necromancers, some GG, and some morghasts with grand host?

youtu.be/AD44FEVf5rs

Playing with 40 skelemans at 1000pts just sounds not all that fun. Or fun to paint. Since the point of 1000pts is to get a feel for the game.

Oh great, chads at the tabletop

I don’t really know how to make a 2000 point list

Same. 2000pts seems like a lot to fiddle with, taking into account what your 1000pt list was, you know?

My original plan for 1000 was to go full bone zone with Grand host, but it really looks like it’d be a slow footslog with the 40skele block and the 10 GG.

>not having 80 skelemans at 1000 pts
You are not a true boneboi.

>slow footslog
Welcome to Deathrattle, aside from Black Knights and Legion of the Dead.

Yeah that's the main reason I don't want to do 40 skeles. That being said, I dunno what I want to grab to fill out my Blood Queen box, either. Legion of Night or Grand Host seems to be the best two choices, really.

I mean, they’re constantly regenerating, so it can’t be that bad. Plus the attack boost stacking of +1 attack effects seems hilarious. Right now I have more of the stuff I need for the grand host (I just need a barrow lords box and some morghast), so i’ll Roll with that until I get my hands on some more variety

Can multiple heros have items?

Can your mother not be a whore?

It isn't, but if you aren't wanting to play an army of skeletons slowly trudging up the field to attack the living, I don't know why you're playing Bonezone. That's literally the MO. Remember, you can end up pumping out 400 attacks out of a unit of 40 spear skeletons.

If you have battalions that give you more, yes, but a hero can only have one artifact a piece.

You may choose one additional hero to
have an artefact for each warscroll battalion in your army, but a hero can only have one artifact at same time

Why is Alarielle sexier than Morathi? Seriously who thought it would be a good idea to put a petticoat on Morathi even after she turned into a snek.

So how do I fluff in necromancers and corpse carts into a Deathrattle hoard?

What's a good unit to pair with my Runelord when he uses ancestral pickaxe?

That might be the dumbest question I've seen asked on this general.

Back to your containment thread you square cucko.

I’m serious tho. If these boney dudes just wandered out of their crypt, what are these humans doing with them? It’s not like they raised them and are now serving them

>a miniature from a random company that works for a basic for conversion into a Deathrattle army's Corpse Cart
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, containment thread!
Why are you such a faggot?

Why no DoK link?

I've painted both and mantics are defo better to paint. Not much kitbashing capabilities tho.

That's new, I was there about 6 months ago and that Space Marine APC was out front. Sorry, I don't 40k and I'm rather new. I don't know the name of it.

No it's not, it's been there for 3 years

I just ordered 40 on Saturday. I like their goofy evil dead faces and all the bits, as well as the realistic weapon sizes and poses

>making it so he can't even play anymore because of his third party shit
Stop being cancer

Then I, sir, am very, very blind. I'll be heading that way again probably next month so I'll take a picture.

Anybody going to WarhammerFest in May?

They look better because they have at least tried to give them realistic proportions. Best skellibros were WGF skellingtons however.

Aren't some of them men reborn into those bodies?

I’m the guy he’s talking to. I already have 3rd party skeletons, and I also play at a non gw store.

Since we're all starting death in here, I have the Blood Queen box but I don't know what else I want to grab to fill out the army. 40 Skeletons sounds strong as fuck thematically. But would make me worry about my mental state, probably.