LINK rn

What does it mean?

what did he mean by this?

>green vs red, who will win? tune in tonight for this episode of, "it's happening tonight".

>whale talk
>prepare for the horde

It means that whales don't want to pay the current price, so it's going down you niggers. It doesn't mean a pump is inbound, it's exactly the opposite (huge sell walls mean more money). Link is going to bleed again. Think about it you fucking retards. Why would people be putting buy orders beyond the current price?

some Veeky Forumsraili having some fun

fucking thing still hasn't moved

I have never seen something like this. I'm scared.

it doesn't mean shit except some bot was programmed to make 10k buy orders all the way down from the asking price.

you some kinda robot expert, little lady?

That makes no sense, if they didn’t value link at 68 cents why would they risk somebody filling that order?

This is the last attempt to shake out any weak handed sellers, everyone has an opportunity to exit at an incredible price right now.

>user confused about crypto
Aww babies crypto depth chart

What does it mean actually?

Some user said he was putting 20btc into link a few hours ago

Top fucking kek. Screenshooted for later reference

LINK will be the most satisfying moon of all

You need to market sell into that wall. LINK is going to tank big time.

>You need to market sell into that wall
kek

Is this a meme?

Just sold, thx user for watching my back. When should I rebuy? Sold at 69 cent.

someone doesn't know how to use a bot properly

I tried to help you biz

Do you fucking stinky linkies fucking get it? You're not gonna make it with your fucking erc20 shit token. You need to invest in other opportunities. Seriously just market sell all your chainlinks, ASAP. Sergey is already backpacking throughout Southeast Asia as we fucking speak telling people he's retired. It's over. Sergey's salty surprise is gonna be the exit scam announcement. Datadash was right, SWIFT cancelled the partnership because Sergey's a fucking russian scammer. It's a pity too, the project had so much promise but that's because it was never real in the first place. Steve isn't even a real fucking person. Rory said he's never actually heard Steve's voice in the Slack. The building their website says they're at is a run down hole in the wall indonesian restaurant. The house of cards is falling and Sergey knows people are starting to smell his exit scam. That's why he's vanished from all social media and forms of communication. He's in hiding backpacking asia filling his money belly until this all blows over.

It's fucking ogre guys just fucking sell those heavy ass bags.

$2.53 should be a safe price to rebuy.

Just market sold into that buy wall. Best decision I've ever made.

I hope for your sake you’re memeing right now

No. Did I mess up? Binance is now down. Did I just get scammed? I can't rebuy ATM.

>sum ting wen rong
godzirra?!

Down for maintenance, upgrading the servers in preparation for the Chainlink moon.

Dude was clearly joking. Come on bra..

Better move those buy walls up, they're being left behind :/

imagine if they held a Link Trading Competition and gave out lambos to top traders? whose dick does sirgay need to suck to get that squared away? i would ask that tron bong bing bong gook but i'm sure his mouth is full right now.

This is a scheduled price singularity drill

It makes more sense than the shit you said.

what's a good buy in price for link?

Remember when there were endless threads for a month telling you to buy at 13-17 cent.
That time it dropped to 1000 sats two weeks ago was a great time too.

not helpful

Your shitposts aren't helpful. user tried to help you and all you do is shitpost instead. If only you listened...

1 million and rising buywall vs 250k and shrinking sellwall. AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.