Do you want to be?

yes

cyoa consumers, rise up

Found this from a uni's archives

huh?

Time for you daily reminder

>this is OC btw

Looks pretty cool my man, give me a moment and I'll throw together a build

Quick question, can you retake classes to improve your skills in them or are you intended to take a class only once?

It feels it would be simpler if the classes didn't have varying costs. Just, X classes per semester. If something's too good, make it two classes. Maybe a drawback/extra option for taking an additional class each semester or taking one less class.

What about extracurricular activities, clubs, sports, being on student council, after school extra classes on different topics from the normal magical education?

Blue and grey look very similar.

Titles don't feel meaningful. Give them some effect, either magical or on your career as a mage?

Apart from that it looks fun! There could be more detail about the school, teachers, more mysteries and events. One per year feels low, especially if they could be split into different types, like mystery people, mystery events and mystery locations.

There could be non-human player options too.

You're intended to only take a course once.

glowing text box fantasy cyoa #10000

What's better, that or no OC at all?

>It feels it would be simpler if the classes didn't have varying costs. Just, X classes per semester
I was always aware of
>how can we make this not a rip-off of Hero Academy
This was one of the ways to do it.
>drawbacks
No.
>extracurricular
We probably could have added that but in the end we didn't. It didn't really come up. This is somewhat covered by mysteries though.
>Title's aren't meaningful
My primary argument for including them was to give a quick description of what classes the companions took, without needing to spend half their descriptions on it.
They do have an effect. They change how people view you. No, it isn't a "+1 to offensive spells if you're a Battlemage".
>more events, let you pick more
I agree. But it's difficult to balance given what the mysteries are.
>non-human player options
Who says you have to be a human?

Are you parodying me? If so, you need at least a paragraph written about art history

Big money hustla build, bling bling, money ain't a thing
>First year Semester 1
Magic 101
Jewelcraft
Conjuration
>Semester 2
Familiar
Blink
>Year 2 Semester 1
Enchanting
Levitation
>Semester 2
Earth
Growth
>Year 3 Semester 1
Defensive Wards
Shielding
>Semester 2
Curse Object
Toxic

>Title
Alchemist; I chose classes that should give the multiple ways of making money, and then ones that help me either access better materials (Earth, Growth) or for self protection (my familiar will be the biggest, strongest thing I can make to act as my bodyguard for example). Curse Object is there as a final failsafe to put on any enchanted objects I'm commissioned to make where I feel I don't trust the buyer.

>Dorms
Bishop, mostly to get in some early practice selling my wares

>Living Conditions
Roommate seems fun

>Mysteries
Vending Machine
Slime Pet
Lounge

Nice, laid back stuff.

>Friends
Gabe (roommate) seems like a easy going dude
Rodmel seems like a cool guy to have my back, and maybe I can give him some magic gems as emergency weapons to give him some offensive punch
Pelama, because cute chuunibyou
Phyno, to trade enchanting notes
Ventkalo, I'll trade him for the monster pieces he collects so I can use them for enchanting and alchemy

Good job with the OC user

>>how can we make this not a rip-off of Hero Academy
>This was one of the ways to do it.
Don't make things different for the sake of being different. If it's awkward to make it different, then the reason it was done the way it was the first time was a good reason.

>>drawbacks
>No.
I meant like alternatives to a class or extra class instead of an extracurricular.

>a quick description of what classes the companions took, without needing to spend half their descriptions on it.
You can just list two or a general field of study (which would fit if each color was divided into around three groups of related classes), or just say their color.
>They do have an effect. They change how people view you.
Maybe they should be be more like a career description than a title?
>No, it isn't a "+1 to offensive spells if you're a Battlemage".
I was thinking more being a lich makes you undead and harder to kill.

>Who says you have to be a human?
It's presumed and if I don't, then there's no set of choices of what I can be, even though that might be more interesting that things I do choose.

Shiiiir I forgotten to remove the "only take 10 credits per semester". I thought I did that but apparently there's a line underneath the points mentioning it.
Shiet
Sorry about the mishap with classes and credits! It was removed to not be a bother.
This is great even if I felt the classes were a bit over the place but you gave an explanation. Hadn't even thought of making grenades and giving them to companions!

>Classes
>First year
First semester - Grey Magic: Magic 101, Martial arts, Mana channeling
Second Semester - Grey Magic: Blink, Telepathy
>Second year
First Semester - Blue Magic: Dispel
Second Semester - Black Magic: Nether Talking, Darkness
>Third Year
First semester - White Magic: Cursebreaking, Shielding
Second Semester . White Magic: Healing

>Title
Defender

>Dorms
Bishop

>Living conditions
Roommates

>Mysteries
First year: The Catacombs
Second year: Eternal Student
Third Year: Lady of the lake

>Friends
Rodmel (roommate)
Gabe
Glamir
Serene
Yuuko

Good CYOA btw

>This is great even if I felt the classes were a bit over the place but you gave an explanation.

Well, the reasoning is this:
Magic 101 is obviously just the basics, Conjuration is just convenience
Jewelcraft and Enchanting are the main focuses to make and sell fancy stuff
Familiar, Blink, Defensive Wards, Shielding and to a degree Earth and Toxic and Levitation all have ways of protecting myself and my home
Earth and Growth also would be helpful for getting better raw ingredients for making and selling stuff

The idea is to set up in a reasonably big city, fortify the shit out of my house/shop to protect against thieves and sell my expensive enchanted goods, with Toxic/Curse Object there incase anyone ever turns my stuff against me. This is of course assuming that the knowledge I gain at the school is going to be enough to make stuff that will command high prices, but that seems like a reasonable assumption.

OK, /cyoag/, 2 "Working under constraints" pages with smaller text and images for some sections, or 3 "No compromises" pages with everything big and readable?

>everything big and readable?

GREY: (2) Magic 101, where I actually pay attention, (3) Martial Arts, (3) Blink
BLUE: (6) Enchanting, (10) Dispel
GREEN: (2) Spirit Talking, (5) Growth
WHITE: (3) Detect Curses, (4) Cursebreaking, (4) Defensive Wards, (4) Blessing, (6) Shielding, (6) Exorcism, (8) Healing
70 total - They let me stay an extra semester because of my great potential with white magic; sue me, I had fun.

Title: Priest; Dorms: Bishop. Seems the most chill.; Living: Group.

Year One: Study Hall
Year Two: Hidden Library
Year Three: Eternal Student

FRIENDS
Glamir (F) - Sorcerer specializing in reflect and dispel. Powerful. Eventual Waifu.
Sil (M) - Spellblade/Researcher
Ventkalo (M) - Druid
Frieda (F) - Priest/Warrior
Lynne (F) - Sorcerer/Diviner

All six of us form an awesome adventuring party fighting evil and demons and more importantly, helping the land and people. The other four have their own romantic entanglements which I do not feel the need to specify.

I had a lot of fun doing that, thanks.

>3 "No compromises" pages with everything big and readable
its not like we're going to run out of threads or posts

Purity fag genocide cyoa when

This is some good shit. I'd do something similar, but with Potion brewing instead of Jewelcraft.
>using Sartre the first time you make a build
m8...
You didn't specify which three you're rooming with. Are you Sartre'ing this too?

How about you leave this shit in the previous thread and not bring it here?

Smaller. A CYOA feels more complete and self-contained when it's in fewer images.

Do we moralfags count as purityfags?
Asking for a friend.

Well do moralfags go in a autistic sperg if a girl even as so much had a lewd thought before or any of that shit and call any reasonable people who point out there stupidity a cuck and actually think they are a cuck?

>Potion brewing instead of Jewelcraft
I wanted to fit Potion Brewing in to maximise my money making potential, but my paranoia won out over my greed and I could think of a defensive measure to cut

Man can we not get into this today

Are you aggressively insulting people with claims that are exaggerated inventions? Are women that so much as even looked at a man unsalvageable whores to you? Do you aggressively push your opinions on other people, and wish everybody not of the same mind as you was killed in a preferably horrible way? If at least two of these three fit, you can be counted as one. Otherwise you're fine, have a nice day.

Can we not get into this today? At all? Please?

Mikon will always be best waifu.
Toll a shit.

How many times must you be told this is a strawman? We only care as purityfags if a girl has fucked before, and being okay with that is literally cuckoldry. You are satisfied with Otherdick.

where are the waifus?

My first OC. Hope you like it. Credits to Rosanon for the template.

>How many times must you be told this is a strawman? We only care as purityfags if a girl has fucked before,

Then why did the waifus in this CYOA offend you when it is never said they fucked anyone?

and being okay with that is literally cuckoldry. You are satisfied with Otherdick.

No its not. Mate most adults are not virgins mix that with the growing high divorce rates that means you'd need to most likely start dating really young for your pure option and stay together for your whole life and that is statically unlikely

Tolerating imperfections and issues is not being a cuck its being a normal fucking person because most people are not perfect.

I was enjoying this CYOA until I realised it forced you to be a girl. Why do autogynefags have to ruin everything?

That's some actual mindfuckery.

Oh back with the people who hate purityfags are cucks shit

Grey Courses - 24 Credits
>Magic 101 (58)
>Blink (55)
>Detection (51)
>Mana Channeling (46)
>Gravity (36)
Blue Courses - 30 Credits
>Scrying (32)
>Divination (26)
>Conjuration (22)
>Enchanting (16)
>Dispel (6)
Green Courses - 6 Credits
>Potion Brewing (0)

>Title
Alchemist. I wear this one with pride.

>Dorm
This is strange... I'm torn between Pawn and Rook. Rook is the natural fit for who I am, but if I had to do things over again, which is part of the point, Pawn seems like the choice. So I'm either going to want to be a weirdly studious Pawn or a Rook seeking those cross-dorm events. Going with Pawn.

>Living Conditions
Group.

>Year 1 Mystery
Warning of Imposters, huh? This doppelganger doesn't seem malicious though.
>Year 2 Mystery
We're a team now, let's go for the Lounge!
>Year 3 Mystery
Beautiful Mirror. It's time to pull the inevitable motely band of misfits through our chance to really grow up.

Now for some friends! LEt's start with the roommates
>Sil
He seems like the kind of guy who needs the help of a bunch of crazy friends.
>Glamir
The polite powerhouse, who will likely make the (unwise?) decision of trying to herd the rest of us cats. Probably going the be the prime subject of Y3 mirror times.
>Yuuko
She is going to drag the rest of us into so much trouble. Her writeup indicates she's fairly unpopular, but the energy and zest is us going to make the few of us that much better off.

Now I get too other friends
>Ziekel
Seems like a lot of fun to be around, and one of the most likely to get along with Yuuko, admittedly in a "friendly rivals" sort of way
>Serene
Well, she's got an interesting, checkered past. Welcome to team nutcases, home of the socially awkward yet still somehow friendliest students at Migorn

Hijinks ensue.

>Then why did the waifus in this CYOA offend you when it is never said they fucked anyone?
It was heavily implied by the wording of the fetish section. That was cleared up later in the last thread as being unintentional.
>Mate most adults are not virgins mix that with the growing high divorce rates that means you'd need to most likely start dating really young
This is a very recent development. It wasn't that hard just a few decades ago to wait until marriage and find a partner doing the same. Just because the masses do something doesn't mean it is good. Usually the opposite, given the depravity most people fall into when they are left unrestricted by morals.

>Tolerating imperfections and issues is not being a cuck its being a normal fucking person
"He who is not angry, whereas he has cause to be, sins. For unreasonable patience is the hotbed of many vices, and entices not only the wicked but the good to do wrong."

It's not a mere "imperfection", it is a total disregard for personal morality, and cannot be overlooked. You have a choice to be a degenerate, and resigning oneself to accept degenerates will only encourage more to engage in that behavior. Why should a girl save herself if cucks would practically slurp Jamal's seed out of her?
And no, I'm not advocating the retarded double standard that men can fuck around while women can't.

I really don't want to get into this again today. Let's stop now

.t cuck

I *could* pick Spirit Shop and literally get all of the choices, but that's no fun. And one choice is too difficult, so I did double picks, but no Spirit Shop, and enjoyed myself. Thanks for the CYOA

I'm going to become an immortal wandering wizard, helping people and having adventures with my sister (and those we meet along the way).

ENTRYWAY:
-Relaxing Entry: Psychological Benefits of the type described are more valuable than gold. The unaging thing is not relevant due to the Lantern Bath selected later on.
-Rec Room: Need to level up all my stats.
Runner Up: Dog House (magical pets may be in my future)

KITCHEN:
-Mystical Kitchen: Compliments my plan to be a wizard well, and can create superhuman powerups to all kinds of things.
-Personal Chef: Don't care for cooking, and friendly spirits are a plus.
Runner Up: Pixie Bakery (just seems flavorful - literally - and fun)

MASTER BEDROOM:
-Magical: Become a Wizard. Obvious choice.
-Astronomical: Compliments becoming a wizard as well, and "perfect immortality" is hard to pass up, especially as I interpret that to mean you can't be killed permanently.
Runner Up: Harem (but ultimately not necessary to be non-monogamous, if you're a godlike wizard)

MASTER BATHROOM:
-Lantern Bath: The best youth option, in that one can be restored or restore others to their prime without limit and at ease. Good company.
-Sauna: Healing Diseases. Combined makes this the bathroom of perfect health.
Runner Up: Water Park (tempted by the bathing suit thing, but the teas do that and better)

LIVING ROOM:
Proper: Those teas are amazing. I'm going to want to try out different bodies if I'm going to be immortal.
Ballroom: I want to be a mover and shaker, eventually.
Runner Up: VR (obviously awesome, but doesn't fit my magical theme)

(1/2)

>It was heavily implied by the wording of the fetish section. That was cleared up later in the last thread as being unintentional.

No its not as I said last thread thats not how fetishes are developed its not thought sex

>This is a very recent development. It wasn't that hard just a few decades ago to wait until marriage and find a partner doing the same. Just because the masses do something doesn't mean it is good. Usually the opposite, given the depravity most people fall into when they are left unrestricted by morals.

I never said its good just that its a fact of life now

>It's not a mere "imperfection", it is a total disregard for personal morality, and cannot be overlooked. You have a choice to be a degenerate, and resigning oneself to accept degenerates will only encourage more to engage in that behavior. Why should a girl save herself if cucks would practically slurp Jamal's seed out of her?

Having a ex spouse who you had sex with in the past but things did not work a decade or so in so you moved on like adults makes people is a degenerate disregard for morality now?

CLOSET:
The Journey West: Obviously after I learn magic properly I will be going there.
HL Traveler's Bar: Once I've finished my Journey West, I will be worthy to stand among this crowd, and join in on new and exciting adventures.
Runner Up: The Darkest Dungeons: Fun adventures, but the variety loses out to the previous two, ultimately.

YARD:
Dreamland
Seasonal Pond
Runner Up: Skyshow

SPARE
Guest Room x7: Not actually going to pick multiple roommates, but I want to be able to have awesome guests over and have them have a place to sleep.
Library: Essential for immoratility as a god wizard
RunnerUp: Lab Sigma; just doesn't fit in theme.

KEYS:
Gate + Portal; obvious choices.

Roomates: Alice - Legitimately as my sister, no funny business. I've lost my sister IRL so this would be welcome. She'll become a wizard like me.

Waifus: None. Not to my taste, I'll find more compatible personalities in the many worlds I plan to visit.

Mystery Boxes: No.

(2/2)

Man, if people want to be cucks, let them. More pure for the pure-posters. Everyone's happy. Let's drop the subject, alright?

I bet you guys would fuck your own mothers

>Man, if people want to be cucks, let them

The entire point of this argument is that non purity fags are not automatically cucks you fucking moron

No, it's funny seeing incels prove why they won't ever pass their genes on. Such as this who can't even meme right.

My dudes, just let purityfags dwell in their unicorn dream land where their perfect virgin waifu exist. No one actually well adjusted to reality would believe it anyway.

ALRIGHT THEN
NOBODY WANTS TO BE HAPPY
I INTEND TO START REPORTING ALL THESE POSTS, THEN, INCLUDING MY OWN, SHOULD THIS CONTINUE

WHO'S WITH ME

are you autistic?

I know you're angry, and that's ok! This anger comes from a very deep and instinctual reflex - one that's been hardwired into you by thousands of generations of evolution.

It's important to understand where your feelings come from. You feel disgusted by the idea of a women having previous sexual partners. This is a natural response - in the ancestral environment, it was vitally important that 'your' woman would have only your children. If a woman is free to move onto other sexual partners after you, then their future children will compete with ys for resources, reducing the fitness of your future offspring. So in that environment, the stigma against multiple partners makes sense. Over time, this strategy was selected for by the processes of natural selection, and imprinted on the human brain on a deep level.

You use vague language like 'degeneracy' and 'morality'. That's because you don't really have any solid logical footing for your dislike of modern sexual mores - that dislike is the product of raw emotion, and any arguments built on top of that are inherently flawed.

tl;dr: Stop being a slave to your genetics already, jeez

autismspeaks.org/what-autism/symptoms

unnecessary yelling is listed there
you should take a test :))

>autism symptoms
>Communication Difficulties
ah so....

>No its not as I said last thread thats not how fetishes are developed its not thought sex
For fuck's sake, it is not the fact that they have fetishes, it is that one of them was listed as "inexperienced" as if it was a defining trait.
How dense can you be? This was all I was talking about last thread.
I already said this was cleared up, I'm just explaining my original thought process.
>I never said its good just that its a fact of life now
And? This is beside the point, then, because you are not opposing the notion of caring about purity/morality.
>Having a ex spouse who you had sex with in the past but things did not work a decade or so in so you moved on like adults makes people is a degenerate disregard for morality now?
No, it is not, but it is still impurity. I wouldn't fault a person for it, but neither would I be inclined to date them.
As long as you wait until marriage (shotgun marriages are bullshit, by the way) and don't do anything wrong to end said marriage, then you are morally upright. But still not pure.

Hence why I never complain about the Pick-A-Goddess CYOA, even if most of the choices are obviously impure.

Fucking retards bringing shitposting from another thread here. Both sides are just as bad as one another. None of this shit will happen if just shut the fuck up and left shitposting in the previous thread.

Mmmn. I wanna cuddle with Chantra on a bed with a ridiculously high thread count blanket.

[1/3]

>Race: Oldkind-Human
I feel no shame of what I already am

>Male
Ditto

>Birthplanet: Daltros, Sector A-8
I'm a city boy. The whole planet's my playground

>Background: Average Citizen
Nuclear family ftw

>Class: Assassin
(Mandarin voice) You will never see me coming

>Faction: Solo (Undercover Starry Knight Order)

>Job: Guild Leader (Undercover Thief)
A good recruitment ground for my revolution

>Final Stats: Str2, Dex7, Con5, End5, AsC2, MP3, Will5, Int3.
100m dash in 0.0033 seconds, and a body to handle such acceleration. I only ever played Human and Xeno once, being blacklisted by the neighborhood kids after that

>Skills: Alchemy, Medicine, Mechanics, Tech
I make my own stuff

>Proficiencies: ManaRifle, Explosive Bundle
Snipe and mine is my strategy

>Skills:

>Runner, Climber, Gymnastics
The parkour combo.

>Balls of Steel
Henceforth, I declare any cyoa that lack this option mediocre.

>Staunch Will, Double-Jointed, Iron Gut, Intensive Training(Con 2, End), Impromptu Weapons
The escape artist combo.

>Disguiser
Agent 47 will be proud.

>Astral Conversion
Extra protection.

>Martial Artist, 6th Sense, Light Step, Nimble Reload, Shadowstep
The rogue combo.

>Final Shot
The 'F@#$ You' option.

>Spells

>Vitality Drain, Inanimate Phylactery
The live-forever economical combo.

>Complete
A partner as good as me

>Star Blast
The turn-undead option

>Mundane Transmutation
I make my own materials

>Lightning Imbue, Ice Imbue
Turn my enemies' armor super-conductive, then shock 'em.

>Intensive Training(Will)
Can't keep me down.

>Inventory:

>Shiny iron sigil
It's shiny

>Shotgun, Sniper, LMG
Short-range, long range, and sustained fire options.

>That's because you don't really have any solid logical footing for your dislike of modern sexual mores
>he didn't see the last thread
Retard.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
>Bivariate results suggested that delaying sexual involvement was associated with higher relationship quality across several dimensions. The multivariate results indicated that the speed of entry into sexual relationships was negatively associated with marital quality, but only among women."

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
>"I find that premarital sex or premarital cohabitation that is limited to a woman's husband is not associated with an elevated risk of marital disruption. However, women who have more than one intimate premarital relationship have an increased risk of marital dissolution."

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.0347-0520.2004.00369.x/abstract
>"The happiness-maximizing number of sexual partners in the previous year is calculated to be 1."

psycnet.apa.org/record/2010-25811-011
>"Both structural equation and group comparison analyses demonstrated that sexual restraint was associated with better relationship outcomes, even when controlling for education, the number of sexual partners, religiosity, and relationship length."

>ITT: incest vs morality

[2/3]

>>Suit: Biosynthetic
Easy to equip, easy to hide

>>Structural Upgrades
>Carbon Restructure, Star-Silk weave
Best protection available. Can tank most normal encounters

>Hazmat System
Obligatory underwater/irradiated/poisonous levels won't be a hassle anymore

>Locomotion Adjuster
Long-fall boots are my favorite feature in any loadout

>Simple Wards, Astra Shield
Ditto for protection

>Compromised Suit(Rail Rifle)
Synergizes splendidly with Final Shot

>>Visor Software
>Thermal Vision, Night Vision, Tetrahertz Radar, Magnifier, Third Eye
The see-all combo

>Nerve Endlink
I sometimes forget that I'm wearing armor

>>Chassis Upgrades
>Automated Repair
Saves me a lot of time and money

>Magi Burst
Anti-mage option

>Bio;Stasis
Part of the live-forever economical combo

>Tendril;Prehensile(automatic)
Drags me out of danger when I lose consciousness, plus the obvious benefits

>Suppression Field, Tendril Hack
Part of the Rogue combo

>>Mobility
>Jump Good Augmentation, Adhesion
The Spiderman combo

>Flight
When all else fails, I'll become a living bullet

>Blink
Then again, retreat is always an option.

>>Personal Tech
>Translator
He who learns a people's language, is safe from their schemes

>Homing Beacon
Friendly fire can be a problem. Not anymore

>Dress Shift Systems
I'm never taking this suit off!

>>AI personality: Learning, Partner, Cold
Cortana basically

>>AI Specialization: Blank
I'm too lazy to decide what's best for me

>>AI Connection: Suit-Hardwire
Venom minus the yandere

>>Companions:
>Sandra Fullmetal
Trains the lads, like she did me when I was her student

>Sly’var Forn
Magical artillery for when I need it. Plus, mispronouncing an enemy's name consistently is excellent psychological warfare

>Viltar Lumek
The accountant. Falsifying records, and designating targets

>Dr. Simon
An insider from both Bison and Appleton? Perfect!

>Daniel Ripper
Doomguy. Just... Doomguy

>Natasha, Velna Murak
The three of us will craft amazing things

Gladly. This IS escapism general.

[3/3]

>Blessing of Ámælissamr
Easy enough to appease; perfect for a thief/spy

>Background
Born in the Empire of Iron. Wasn't raised based on the empire's doctrine, as my parents were expats
In my early life, I conducted simple jobs for the Citizen's Militia. A job went south. I was rescued by a SKO operative on a mission. Once I learned who she was, I begged her to let me join their order to overthrow the empire. Eventually, I was inducted into the SKO as a spy

>Now:
I work as a guild leader. I do jobs for the empire and its citizens. Mostly a front though. Me and my companions are the only ones in the know. I'm turning the empire's saboteur strategy against them, but in a more constructive way
I used to wish to see the empire fall, but now I know better. If the empire falls, literal millions will die in the chaos, stability will be very long coming, and Bison may try and profit from the ruins, potentially owning even more of Daltros than they already did

>Goal: United
If we don't stand together, no other goal is achievable. The main factions are the council, the empire, and Bison
I will weaken Bison's hold over Daltros, destroying their holdings, selling their private data, and just generally make their stay unprofitable enough to convince them to relocate
I will empower any politicians who oppose the empire's doctrine and want a truce with the council, if nothing else. I will make the lives of the zealots a living hell
The process will be slow, but I aim to live for a long time, with my phylactery hidden in the SKO's vaults, and every kill giving me a year of agelessness

MysteryBox
But for now, let's see what this mysterious letter's about... battle royale... RAGNAROK?! Interesting... sounds like a good place to network among the strong starry knights, I've been itching to tussle with the best of them. The phylactery should protect me from the more murderous ones, and I'll gladly concede to the one that bests me

>24 hrs later
>mfw
"Well, !@#$"

Do you guys realize that the so called "purity fags" maintain the stability of civilization without rampant incest

>For fuck's sake, it is not the fact that they have fetishes, it is that one of them was listed as "inexperienced" as if it was a defining trait.
Because its a robot that has not had the life experience that would cause them to develop that shit

The problem isn't about what they want. Nobody cares, I believe, if they want a complete virgin damsel waifu or that they don't want an (imaginary) girl that isn't 100% pure.

The problem is they shitposting the entitre thread EVERYTIME a semi-popular CYOA with more than one non-virgin waifu appears. Or, more precisely, a waifu that they believe is not virgin.

Not by whining on an Eastern European Bottle Throwing imageboard about imaginary women they don't.

I actually feel bad about it and would delete the post if I could. I was not arguing in the last thread and saw the shitshow it became and wanted to make fun of it. Now I regret everything

that's not true

they shitpost even when such a cyoa doesn't appear

I mean the real purists, like Nietzsche

no, they represent the decline because they're insecure about their partner being in a relationship in the past and wouldn't accept a woman who so much as held another man's hand.

Then specify it. When you say purityfag, I just think of the cunts on here.

But doesn't civilization begin to decline when people behave more like animals and fuck around like such too?

>being in a relationship in the past = you are a sexual deviant

As I said, this was already cleared up last thread, I was just explaining how I inferred something when I first saw it.
No, it's usually just one post criticizing a cryptocuck CYOA, that then gets dogpiled by actual cucks. There would have been nothing of note in the last thread if the cucks truly didn't care, because then a few purityfags would complain and it would be the end of it.
>repeating the same strawman
>insecurity meme
Look at the sources above, troglodyte.

pretty much, yeah
humans are inherently single-partnered

Being in a sexual relationship, yes. Or more specifically, not adhering to the ideal of marital commitment.
And you could try to be a kike about it and say "but what if you marry everyone you want to fuck when you meet them", but nobody who takes the morals seriously would accept that behavior. Even in Calvinist Switzerland they had this problem, hundreds of years ago, and they instituted mandatory waiting/courting periods before marriage was allowed.

Different purityfag here, but yes, divorce is peak degeneracy. The fact that it even exists is thanks to one fat fuck who wanted to stick his dick in everything like a damn animal. The only way to fix this is to make divorce illegal again, that way men and women would have to deal with their issues that actual adults. Any form of adultery should have a death sentence too desu

>divorce is peak degeneracy.

Clearly you've never seen my internet history

>get into relationship with 10/10 girl
>get married
>Turns out she's in it for your money
>Personality completely changed
>You can't divorce her because of this stupid law
Damm you justice system!

If you're stupid enough to fall into that honeypot, you kinda deserve it. Now be a man and accept that it's 'until death parts'.