forum.cardanohub.org/c/technicalsupport
cardanoroadmap.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

same, wait for update on roadmap to and in 24 hours and sell

Lol definitely get out of this. It's a long ass fall from the top

fud

This will be vying for #1 in 2018 - sell at your own peril

ada is so last month. Buy the dip to 0.5 and make a great roi in March

There is no working product. It has become a top 10 crypto on pure hype. What do you think?

It's 1.25 on bitrex and 1.05 on binance due to a now dissolved sell wall. mooning immanent.

I...I made 9 grand today.

And I feel nothing.

She's mooning now. Stay on and hang on!

The mooning has only begun. This is going to be huge. Hodling long term

this is a long term hodl all day
try to actually understand the technology

there is no release yet but they also have a product that is believable

t. graduate student in cryptography

Considering that their stupid wallet (Daedalus) doesn't even work, yes I would recommend to move on.

and by believable i mean they aren't trying to sell some fucking AI bullshit or trying to pack every single sentence with buzzwords. cardano is probably not a scam.

I can't understand who is still buying this...even the weakest of brainlets should see all the red flags

HOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKKKKKKKK.

it works, just takes a really long to sync the network

>there is no working product

send / recv ada working right now; how the fuck else could you buy it?

>what did he mean by this?

You mean they haven't opened staking yet so it's not really decentralized?

Yeah, but Ouroboros is definitely going to work. It's peer reviewed, and also I read the protocol and their proof makes sense.

This is as compared to Eth, where staking and the rest of their algos are designed buy a bunch of liberal tard kiddies like Vitalik et. al. (and not peer-reviewed, unpublished, no evidence of their working, extensive evidence they get shit wrong all the time, see DAO, multisig wallets, etc.)

Agree that cardano is overvalued but so is literally every fucking crypto right now

Now 1.29 and 1.15. It's like trading with cheat codes.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING I'VE NEVER MADE 10K IN A DAY BEFORE

DO I SELL DO I HOLD WHAT DO I DO I'M PANICKING

2018 ethereum. Doesn't even matter if it's true or not, that will be the market sentiment.

1.37 now

IT'S GOING UP EVEN FASTER PLZ HELP ME SEND A RESPONSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THESE GAINS. LORD IN HEAVEN HELP ME.

Can you spoonfed me on what it does user? I tried to dmor but Im not smart enough to understand what the deal is.

sell at your risk - i'm strapped in tight

It doesn't, it's buggy as shit: forum.cardanohub.org/c/technicalsupport

Same, I'm thinking about selling half at $1.50 but it depends on the price action

WTF
Glad I held 5K
after selling 10K

this cant be sustainable. it's going to correct hard.

IT'S IN FREE FALL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

roadmap update in 22 hours
cardanoroadmap.com/

new money is pouring into crypto like a Tsunami. I think we'll be surprised at what can be sustained this year... but a correction would be great... re-establish a base at 1.00+

god, I feel the same way but I dont want it to stop. Its already 10x for me

buy the d-dip?

ADA hardly ever goes down. It just goes sideways. All of the ICO went to Japanese investors. Many of whom don't even understand crypto and have no idea how to sell it. There is hardly any available for trading which is why it has such low volume. Until there is an exchange in Japan that does ADA/YEN and makes it easy this will just keep floating up. There of course could be a correction because it's just gone up so much.

should I sell 3000 xlm to buy more ada?

Do it senpai, hop on

If digits I do it
If singles I will always hate myself for selling 10.000 ada at 1.05

DESTINY

DONT SELL! Wait for news tomorrow and see what happens.

too late

Welcome to the ADA club.

WOW!!!! tHIS IS HUGE!!!! A PENANT HAS JUST FORMED ON THE 30 MINUTE CANDLES. HANG ON TIGHT!!! THIS SHIP IS GOING TO THE EDGE OF THE GALAXY!!!

I am so fucking happy i got in this coin!!!

please surpass bitcoin cuck

lol literally mentally retarded. I'll be looking for your wojack thread in a year ;)

I will laugh at you
Still have 4000 xlm

dip dip dipping

Their goal is to dethrone eth using the original devs. This shit hits triple digits by eoy or ill put a sharpie in my ass.

I sold 1200 REQ out of my 10k stack to hop on this happy fun time at 7100, so yeah. XLM though, not sure if it's out of gas too yet. REQ was atm. Goal is 10k fiat by tonight. Already broke that barrier if I count my XMR in cold storage, but I wanna make it tonight

$50 by this summer. $100 EOY

GREEN DILDOS @ BTC/USD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

Hahaha, I sold and now BTC is mooning.

Bring the profits to daddy, senpai.

I sold my ven stack because tonight tonight, my ass will not be raped by the king

it is now 1.30. rising with the bitcoin

hang on boys!!!!!!! BUY BUY BUY!!!!!! UP WE GO!!!!!

Yeah, I didn't touch ada either. Hopefully I still get ahead tonight though with ~$1000 in btc

What's 20k ADA gonna be worth next year?

Got in at .1 comfy as fuck going to hodl through any dip

lets be conservative
$80.000

why couldn't i have taken like 30 min to research this project and put in 40k in november? what is wrong with me? im sitting here with 130k thats done nothing for months

you listened to Veeky Forums :(

yea but also i was complacent with 130k and stopped researching coins and i kinda want to kill myself

>mfw I now have .666 BTC because I finally tethered my underperforming shitcoins during a btc bullrun and sold fucking high

I only read one comment about ADA here on Veeky Forums, did my research and got in at around 0.42 USD. Good coins dont need shilling fuckers.

man why do retards hold so much money, i literally tripled my investment in a week and you're sitting months with 130k???