The conference this month will reveal to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam

The conference this month will reveal to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 45% from the all-time high. Once it breaks through the $0.10 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $0.08 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all Brainlets. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while trying to load kucoin.

The $0.05 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded brainlets will begin to stop posting, and wagecuckers with their NEETbux cheques loaded up in Deep Brain will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to sell it on kucoin to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.02, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Brainlets, wagecucking shitposting nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded brainlets will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you brainlets. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be a brainlet.

Holy shit. This is some next level FUD.
8/10

why the fuck would you waste time of your life writing such a retarded fud. get a life loser DBC is legit and will moon

So what you're saying is buy more

Try to think for a second brainlets, why would someone take time out of their day to write such a long post that ultimately resulted in FUD.

He's trying to scoop your bags for a discount.

kek always do the opposite of 4chinz

this is pasta

>being this bored

why does this pasta always make me kek

>NEO saves the last speaking spot of the conference for a scam coin
hahahaha ok user....nice FUD

oh rite the pothead devs meme

so are ark devs potheads or not?

Haven't seen that copypasta for quite some time. I don't even remember what it was about originally. KMD?

Thanks Just bought 100k

>twitter handle literally types like a pajeet
>increased the supply
JUST

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>>I dont care about your coin and I think its bad and dont want any of it!

THATS WHY I MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT!!!

Go away whale before we harpoon your ass for lard!

BRAIN GANG hard line holding strong leaving you behind just stay wrong.

wow, copypasta fud

Oh NOOO NNOOOOOO THIS IS CHAINLINK ALL OVER AGIAANNNNN

Wow, congrats, you figured it out. These sneaky deep brain asians somehow bamboozled the entire Neo staff team and the billionaire investors, but not you. Through your detective research and deductive reasoning you decided Deep Brain is a scam. Or maybe the Neo team built up their multi-billion dollar ecosystem just to release a scam token as their SECOND ICO to squeeze a few million from some basement dwellers, thus tarnishing the name and causing the Neo coin to crash.

can anyone state the date and time that DBC gets listed on Huobi?

This is a lot of fucking effort for a FUD post.