mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathhammer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/2018/03/07/tau-empire-preview-farsight-enclavesgw-homepage-post-3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Tau anyway

Nth for plastic sisters

Ye

4th for Farsight is a Traitor to the Greater Good

>grave chutes onto your character/vehicle

the other thread is only on page 6, why the fuck was this created?

Why do the Eldar models look like shit? Why haven’t they been updated yet?
DEldar are shitting on Eldars’ style.

fuck them they did puretide dirty

LET ME RUN MY KROOT
JUST KROOT
ALL I EVER WANTED WAS KROTT
YOU HOMEOEROTIC DUMB COMPANY
KROOTOX

First for I FEEL THE WARP OVERTAKING ME... IT IS A GOOD PAIN!

11th for big celestine titties

This, also in farsightland you can mate with whatever Tau you want, learning this concept called romance. It's pretty sweet

Tau are already OP

If there are two enemy characters on the table and the closer one has more than ten wounds while the further one has less than 10 naturally can I target the further character?

Puretide was Martyr of the Greater Good
>Having sex out of caste
>Procreating without the will or selection of the Etheral
Farsight is truly the worst, I'm glad you agree

Puretide was used up and discarded like a disposable tool, the fate of all Tau under the Etherials

Not now, but they will be. And one again, another edition is ruined by Eldar and Tau, just as the prophecy foretold.

But eldar are actually fairly sub par this edition

>Implying there is a more Nobel goal than doing all you can for the Greater Good

Do you know that feel? That feel of getting NecrOwned?

Space robot jesus

Fuck GW and their retarded idea of increasing minimum unit sizes of everything. now half my Tyranid mid size bugs can't be used.

Good try! And so early on in the thread. I'm impressed.

I've used a Bullgryn Bomb a few times with a Valkyrie and I find it does nothing every game. People screen too well and they are always unsupported so they just get shot to death shortly after barely doing damage.

It seems kinda disingenuous to think that combat stimms stack.
>58351881
Says the frogposter.

More then imply, I'm stating it, death to the etherials

This
They only counter meta bullshit in tournies.

I don't care what anyone says. That model is fucking awesome, and I'm going to get at least two of them.

Any rumors on the stats of the Armiger's? If someone has the box they have to have the rules

>8-9 inch flamers can't hit deepstriking units

This seems like a really dumb oversight.

see
All other Codexes that have come after are massively superior. Guard, Nids, even fucking marines. Everything eldar have is mediocre for their role.

R8nH8

No one has the box afaik

>Any rumors on the stats of the Armiger's? If someone has the box they have to have the rules

I don't have any, but that box looked like it was in the display case at warhammer world. I could be wrong, though....

hope they bring 1 man crisis units back.suicide melta/flamer suits were some of my favourite units and using commanders for it just doesn't sit right with me.

It's obviously not. It's so flamer deepstrike bombs don't become OP.

Your army is already gay. It doesn't need to be any worse.

They are back to winning all the tournaments.

Yeah dude, whenever I think of anti-paratrooper countermeasures, I think of flamethrowers too

see

If I dont pick up the whole box set, I might end up seeing if I can just get him on ebay. He looks fun to paint.

they have a few modestly efficient units but nothing as crazy as imperial soup choices or nids all around craziness.

You compare the choices and it's amazing how much weaker the same exact point option units are.

Newfriend here.
I'm thinking of picking up the XV109 battlesuit from Forgeworld (not directly, mind you) and using it for the centerpiece of my army.

I know the new codex is coming out soon, but I was discussing wargear for it with some friends who play often, and they mentioned that most units have a 'wargear/weapon' limit, but I couldn't find any info on that for the Forgeworld units. Anyone know if there's a limit, or is this a technical oversight where I can just take as much as I want so long as I pay the point cost?

Im glad someone else sees it.

How are these boys and their exalted bros?

But that's wrong. See yourself being wrong again.

Oh yeah my deathguard plague flamer deepstrike bomb. Dear God if we make flamers useful.

Just give bonus range to flamers against charges or just ignore range. I mean they're charging Into the flames.

>They are back to winning all the tournaments

The Eldar players know that they are the cheese against in this edition. You will get attacked by fuckwits claiming that winning tournaments has to do with everything else, but not because they are OP....

Nothing leaked. Probably contemptor dreadnought stats though, maybe a bit faster and a few extra wounds

Name me a unit in the eldar codex that is not surpassed by an equivalent in another codex. Ill wait.

The XV22 you posted would be perfect for a Monat role if the tau *ever* took it out of the prototype stage. Stat it somewhere between an XV25 and an XV8 and it can carry 1-2, including a sniper weapon option. Either have Infiltrate or Stealth fields, both would be overdoing it.

So anti air units should get bonuses against deepstrike?

could do with some highlighting on the armour, the hair is way too yellow and you probably shouldn't have tried to paint an eye on him, I'd go back and just put shading there and have no eyes visible than have a big googly one like that.

props for reppin best chapter though

It's odd because monats literally had lore paragraphs in the old codexes & now they simply don't exist at all at shas'ui/'vre rank. Being a fluffy loner is a privilege only commanders get, apparently

>implying it has anything to do with anything when it's a vacuum scenario with a bunch of specific max efficient meta picks

Just talking about crisis suits here, obviously

>They are always unsupported
You could run 3 Bullgryn, a Priest, a Primaris Psyker (Or Astropath) and you'd STILL have a slot open in the Valkyre for another buffing character. Yarrik maybe.

check the options on the datasheet

warhammer-community.com/2018/03/07/tau-empire-preview-farsight-enclavesgw-homepage-post-3/

XV109 isn't in the codex - it's a Forgeworld miniature. Its rules are in the book Imperial Armour: Index Xenos. There you'll know all that is on the XV109.

The important question is, are its hips compatible with the bottom of an Onager Dunecrawler for a glorious Crab-Knight/Chicken Walker conversion?

Beam sabres are canon, baby!

>XV8 Crisis Battlesuits armed with four flamers apiece (that’ll teach them to charge you!)
Does this mean normal crisis suits can now take 4 weapons as well as commanders, or is it just bad wording from GW?

I did look there first - it comes with it's two weapons by default with no options - but I didn't see anything about wargear.

Also, strangely, I was using the Battlescribe app and it gave me the option to put on the same wargear that I assume other Crisis suits get - however I was told that regular Crisis suits only get up to 3-4 but that included whatever weapons they have.

If the datasheet has no wargear options, can I assume I can't take any?

I've tried that too. It's very expensive. If I had a second Valkyrie I might do it. I've thought of using assassins too and Scions to support them, but it never goes well. The people in my meta always make it so hard to deepstrike or drop them off anywhere. I find it goes better when I bombard them horribly. If they make it to my lines they have to face 6 Bullgryn and 10 Crusaders and that usually butchers just about anything.

> blades 2 attacks only
> gauntlet 1 attack only
nice way to kill any usability geedubs

Since horrors got nerfed they are probably the best thing tzeentch has in the demon codex.

>implying it has anything to do with anything when it's a vacuum scenario with a bunch of specific max efficient meta picks

Thanks for proving my point. But LVO has such a large number of competitors, and variations in armies that what you have said is simply untrue.

You're no different than the fags who came out after 8th edition dropped claiming that Necrons were the strongest army, when all the evidence pointed elsewhere.

they most likely fucked up like with Hammerheads where they said they have FTGG then removed it from article.

eldar kicked ass in vegas. checkout what they are capable of.

That's pretty cute and cool. Like Armored Core.

What do you usually put into your Valkyres, if tbe Bullgrin Bomb isn't working at all. Scions?

Would running a bunch of them with minimal Horror and Herald support, maybe a DP and/or Lord of Change be any good?

Now I need to figure out how to make energy blades. Greenstuff or should I get some flourescent plastic sheeting?

So's the power fist

I usually don't take it to be honest. Crusaders might be good though since they can go and be buffed to 2++. They won't do a lot of damage, but they probably won't die unless they have a lot of Mortal Wounds.

That looks really nice! You should add a little grass/foliage to the base though, it really helps add a little bit more.

A pretty solid choice desu. Not mind blowing, but not awful, deep striking a full squad is a lot of fun. Sure, they're a little point heavy, but they mka

Holy fuck yes!

I have had success with running 2 squads of 6-9 with a herald for each one. With the 1+ to wound spell they do obscene damage.

That's kind of silly. It should be at least 2 and I don't even play Tau.

Go to page 45 of said Xenos. Right below the weapons profiles, there is a line called Wargear Options. That's your answer.

I like it, you can have a lot of patrols for more commanders, or less commanders for more CP.

All of my YES.

Why are commanders limited fluffwise?

Spammander BTFO!!!

because GW can't see that reducing Crisis point cost and reworking the markerlight table people would stop spamming Commanders

Oh, guess I'm blind then. Thanks lads!

This probably won't make up for the return of Wintides, but I'll take what I can get.

it says it right there, two options from the support system

omae wa mou shindeiru

This, goddamn. Why even have crisis suits when they're THAT bad.

Saw the comments regarding these on Facebook, every post is kicking off about the price.

€65 is pretty steep

N-NANI?

I've heard the March FAQ will bring a similar limitations to the likes of Daemon Princes and other powerful HQ options

If rumours are true I'm fucking hyped for Coldstars with fusion blades

Also because it just specifies models with 2 fusion blasters, this means ghostkeels & TX-42 piranhas can take them too

*cuts u in half with fusion blades*

>because GW can't see that reducing Crisis point cost and reworking the markerlight table people would stop spamming Commanders

Wait... So we can go back to faggy suit and drone army spam again?

Fuck off, you cheese mongering fuckwit.

So instead of spamming commanders, you want to spam crisis suits? Fuck off.