EP VI

Get ready boys, it's wake up time in China. VENwars Episode 6: Return of the Chinese

its literally crashing rn

Can't wait, majority of my bag is VEN holding, TO THE MOOON

A 5% dip isnt a crash you fucking pleb

hory shit, american pump my shitcoin up 25 percent, chang take arr profit and dump serr warr trick work

This.

Getting sick of people calling a 0.01% drop in price a crash. The announcement is tomorrow. Keep accumulating you won't regret.

Its newfags

its salty fartoncucks trying to save their provincial shitcoin, don't worry

biztards are fucking retards. i hope you idots sell at a loss. i think i like dealing with the waltonfags that use to inhabit these threads over the pink wojack poorfag pajeets

It's in the process of crashing. Expect a huge pump in like 8 hours though before the live stream.

More like poorfags gambling their lunch money thinking a coin goes up indefinitely . Get the fuck out of crypto you weak handed cucks

Iron hands, gentlemen

It's not a real event you idiots Lmao. Don't you think the team would be mentioning it if it was?

MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY WHY DID I LISTEN TO BIZ I BOUGHT AT 3.53 AND IT HAS PLUMMETED YOU GUYS LIED TO ME ALL MY MONEY IS GONE

its a real event but I think its not that major, sunny mentioned it in the AMA a couple days ago - hes going to give a talk / speech basically - could be a bit more and there might be an announcement u never know , hes travelling from china so...

goes up 10k sats, drops 2k for 30 minutes.
"It's crashing, get out".
kek, that's why you are poor

The live stream is fake news lol did the shit really pump cause people sold fake news ?

he is legit giving a talk about the automotive industry tommorow

>-5% after +40% up
>FUCKING SHITCOIN, WHY IT IS NOT MOONING

I fucking hate daytraders and specially newfags trying to daytrade. I almost like when people get burned here.

It's not fake news it's on their reddit. There is going to be an announcement, just not in silicon valley. It will be in Europe. That's what the admin of the Telegram chat said.

It was pumping hard even before that wechat bullshit came out. Why the fuck are people in here so retarded to think this is why it was pumping

Biz flooded with normies, looking like headless chickens.
Fun to watch... Some comments here, next level retard, or FOMOing into crypto with 0 knowledge, these are the people making me rich

Waltoncucks are getting desperate, at first it was funny now it’s just sad as they go down with the ship

And then they spam the boards with shitty posts when they sell low like the fucking poorfags that they are and drown out the real threads. Fuuuuucckkkkkkk

wheres that crazy WTC waltonfag that use to post 40 times in each ven thread

every time vechain goes up 10% a walton cuck squeals in pain somewhere, remember that bois

He’s all in ven now

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS BIZ LIED TO ME

So true. What do we do Biz..

Ven whales are cucking all of the weak hands. Stay strong anons

It's not fucking fake news idiot. Read more before commenting. Ffs.

Reading and researching is a foreign concept here. Kinda disappointed on how biz turned out

probably went full schizo chanting "walton $100 dec 2017" after that chinkshit ama of theirs

Man, it's sad.

Only solution is a fucking IQ test everytime anyone wants to enter

I love Veeky Forums, the discussions, and info available, but god damn if you invest in coins without looking into them, you deserve to be poor.

sell walls seem to drop on the ETH

imagine your vet protfolio be red at anytime

FUCK YOU BIZ FUCKING PAJEET UNLOADERS

I sold LINK at 4600 for this because I thought LINK wouldn't move for a day.

YESSS CRASHING

Time to buy..

11 hours till the news
Going to bed now, what price will I wake up to?
I am guessing 24k sats

Koreans usually pump around 2pm their time

Either 18K or 46K. If the news isn't great the whales will push it back down. If it is great then it's blowing those walls right the fuck out.

Sunny will deliver. Sunny always delivers

No doubt but I think it's on a downward trend for the new few hours until the stream nears and it picks back up hard as the news propagates.

Right now I’m cupping sunny and that tron chinks nuts

Please chinks make me rich

on reddit - supposedly that "news" tomorrow isn't so big of a deal.

THE COIN DROPED 5% AFTER 3 DAYS OF 30+% gains

GUISE ITS DEAD!!! SELL NOW!!! SCAMCOIN!!! AH PAJEET!!!! POST PINK WOJACKS!

Link?

If i get rich of this shit I think I will forvever have a fetish for chinky business men. That or ptsd if it fails

Dont think you know what a downward trend is. Stop looking at the 1 min chart, Zoom out

the whales want you to dump stay strong anons

how can 瓜老外 coins even compete

Looking for a buy in opportunity. How low will this dip get?

Looks like a lot of support around 22-22.4k sats

this low

Is it time to buy high sell low yet?

uh... what happen to that sell wall??

The whales already know what is good. They wouldn't accumulate for weeks if they were not 100%
Not with 6 sell walls of at least 1 million bucks each

And we're going up hard again fuckers.

Buggy, had the same problem. Gone now.

BALLZ OF STEEL

MOMMY I BOUGHT ATH AGAIN

Guys there’s two parts two the competition. One is net purchases-sales . Does that mean after comp all those purchases get dumped soon as comp ends?

yup, funny how manipulated this market is. Big shot miners and whales control everything and share info for eachother.

Our best bet is to do what ever they are doing. And since they've been acumulating this, you know its good.

Im adding to my position on this right now

>tfw got in 3.01 and 2.84
too comfy atm

yes desu, some people will dump. But keep in mind the actual whales who bought 3 million dollasr worth of this shit didnt do it to win a 50k car. It would be irrational. They are long term bullish, probably on some inside info

I sold all my REQ for VEN when it was ATH because you niggers said it would moon
I want my fucking money

1.40 and 2.90. About to buy more rn

Be patient then you fucking normie ass piece of shit.

I went 90% in at 1.70 and the rest at 3.20 or something.
39.7k ven. This will make me 300 000 at the very least. Maybe even a million.
From a million dollars it is not a long way to making it. One more 4x and done.

Got 22k at 35 cents...still jealous of your stack user. Iron hands will prevail.

i got 500... at ATH

#futuremilllionare

Very well done man, jelly of that entry.
We are going to make it.
As you said, iron hands for at least 3 months. Maybe a year.

Made most of my money holding undervalued projects with solid teams for months, thats how you make the serious money. Thats something the newfags will never understand.

100% true. Daytrading will just get you burnt if you are not a pro.
Invest smart and hold.

Where do you get your souce guys? Veeky Forums or other forums? i would also like to invest in small projects

i got everything from reddit

i bought XRB at $2 and sold at $30

bought iota at 2 sold at 5

bought stellar back in august 2014 for 2 cents, still holding.

all these projects i heard about on reddit

so is ven a smart project? I;ve gotten burned thinking something was a good project only to get JUSTed when it turned out it was all fake hype and misleading info.

which subreddit

Ven is huge. Top 10 crypto easy

Veeky Forums mostly then do some digging on reddit etc.

you just have to browse all crpto related subs dude.

no one told me XRB was gonna moon, no one can do that for you. you have to be smart.

XRB was a coin that was never pumped, was dirt cheap., had instant txs, and no fees. of course it was gonna pump one day. you just have to be smart.