Just sold my xlm stack

I couldn't keep it in any longer. This coin has been tearing me apart for weeks with their anti-white racism and I knew at this last dip it was time to sell. A coin so divisive is obviously going to keep bleeding like it's doing. I feel guilty for holding a godless postmodern crypto for so long but I feel safe to say I'm relieved that I sold when I did. I suggest you biz bros who believe in Western Civilization do the right thing, and sell now, sell your lumens biz.

I don’t wanna

>selling muh feelings
Never gonna make it

>I couldn't keep it in any longer. This coin has been tearing me apart for weeks with their anti-white racism and I knew at this last dip it was time to sell. A coin so divisive is obviously going to keep bleeding like it's doing. I feel guilty for holding a godless postmodern crypto for so long but I feel safe to say I'm relieved that I sold when I did. I suggest you biz bros who believe in Western Civilization do the right thing, and sell now, sell your lumens biz.

>divisive

What? The only people who don't like it are 10 dudes from /pol/

Why wouldn't you trade within your own interests? It has its final hurrah but the people are realizing they will lose money with this she coin

What racism?
Also chinks don't give a shit about any of that.

Not an argument
What racism? The codes of conduct that was said racism is okay if it's against whites?

ill take a SJW money all day.

We will be aliens on the fucking moon asshole.

Nice job user, buy some OST with your hard earned crypto and make the gains that you missed out on with XLM.

Go back to pol you fucking faggot I'm here to make money not cry about >muh whiteism

Fucking snowflakes.

Who cares, just shut up and start winning like any decent white man.

source?

their devs dont' like cis white males, but we are here to make gains and apparently this thing hasn't even started to moon. Pre 13 cents hold forever.

Bleeding like it is? wtf you talking about

Here's another Stellar FUD thread, its like the 10th one in the last hour, go look at page 2-3-4

Fuck off with your stupid bullshit you never bought XLM at all

wouldn't be surprised if ripple and stellar become #1 and #2 in coming months, and you can only suppress the fact that Stellar is superior for so long

Its pumpers putting money into XEM or some shit and they want people from other coins to bleed out by FUD

I’d rather bang sjw cutie hipsters over wannabe nazi goth chicks any day.

You are never going to get rich if you let your feelings get in the way of money.

Im going to use me xlm gains to raise my large all white family. You just got played goy

Buy Lumens and give some of your profits to a White Nationalist organization. There I just solved your problem.

>page 2-3-4
I think we know who the normie is here

>t. brainlet shill

thanks for the cheap XLM sucker!

You can't come up with an original thought so you parrot Veeky Forums memes.Let me guess, you started lurking here less than a month ago?

>thinking Veeky Forums is /pol/
kek go bitch and moan about your ideologies on /pol/ newfag.