How much lower can it possibly go??

How much lower can it possibly go??

Everything is going up and I am stuck with this shit...

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
dadi.cloud/en/team
raiblocks.net/page/faq.php
reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7nup8y/raiblocks_rebranding_to_nano_big_if_true/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nv7bq/raiblocks_is_rebranding_to_nano_heres_proof/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's a pump and dump retard

get out now holy shit

No fees, instant trannies.

Hold til end of Jan at least

0 you fuck. I and everyone else sold out for a reason...

dont worry im sure some xrb shills will come and comfort you

apparently raiblocks is the exception and can go parabolic forever without any kind of correction

Just stop buying shitcoins.
Look up Palm Beach Group Confidential and realize they made 26,000% profit investing in niche yet promising blockchain projects.

Look for membership and realize costs $3,000 for a subscription, and even if you had the money you need a private invitation to sign up.

Realize you can get every single one of their monthly Newsletters + Buy/Sell Alerts here instead: discord DOT gg/uzPVZ

Stop gambling on shitcoins, the newsletters + buy alerts have exact buy-up-to prices and sell alerts so you're never caught at the wrong side of the bottom or top. Profit.

discord DOT gg/uzPVZ

Dense if sincere

>lmao retard enjoy your bags

Wait for binance. Price will skyrocket if whales don't do anything stupid.

actually just panic sold good job guys

still bought at $8 though so still made a x3

All this FUD in here. Nice try pajeet. You're never going to make it.

get the fuck out as I did as well
ALL IN VEN

hahahahah holy shit, pajeets are getting better each day.

We all know it s an epic pnd

hey op, we will go up once you sell. Not kidding. That's how it works.

sigh just sold all mine.. any bets it will go up now

SELL MOTHER FUCKERS

THE FUD BEING SPREAD IS DELICIOUS RIGHT BEFORE THE BINANCE VOTE IS OVER.

Well it started with 10cents. I hope it goes down to that.

binance crashed forever

>my coins are at Mercatox which has "maintenance" 30 days a month
WHY CAN'T THEY GET THEIR SHITTY SITE UP AGAIN FUCK

But anons I put in a loan of 50k on XRB when it was $34 because Veeky Forums kept shilling it saying it will only go up
>don't be afraid to buy at ATH
Fuck you guys I risked everything on this coin and now I am down 17k. I just sold and will be putting the money on something more stable like ripple. Never listening to Veeky Forums again...

you're probably larping. if not, literally kill yourself.
You didn't hold even a fucking week, hell, this shit hit 34 yesterday and you're already selling. Don't worry, you will probably sell XRP for a loss too, and the next coin too, and the next one...

yet for every bagholder Loser (You), there is a Winner (Me)

Fuck off you have never seen 50k in your life poorfag

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MY RAIBLOGS

WHERE DID ALL THE BUYERS GO

THIS IS THE NEXT BITCOOOOOOIIIINNNNNN

NOOOOOOOOO MY MONEEEEYYYYYYY

Dont you have landlines to call or something, Pajeet?

don't listen these faggots. everything is running as intended. This is a normal correction, bitgrail has increased withdrawal limit to 10 btc, increasing the volume (and decreasing the price dump once it hits bigger exchanges). They were testing the network on bitgrail (which is the largest shareholder of xrb) with single friggin node. They are partnering with dadi to host the nodes, solving the incentivization of hosting nodes problem of xrb.

Everything going well. Hodl and you will see another 10x this year

>They are partnering with dadi to host the nodes

give me any source for this claim

tfw sold the peak

see you faggots at 13$

withdrawal limits on bitgrail increased to 15 btc daily so the day one whales are finally dumping their bags they been holding since august.
relax and wait for the kucoin and binance rocket

WE'RE TAKING OFF AGAIN

dadi team member is from rai

Is this true?

And? Nice shill. Bought at ath?

nah got in at 4 kek

really

tell me their name

why the fuck do you think they would partner up with dadi?

Colin said himself that XRB is relying on good will of users to run nodes. Dadi is basically decentralized AWS. You do the math

Aaaa k. Did not sold at ath

dadi.cloud/en/team
raiblocks.net/page/faq.php

cross reference the two and tell me who it is cause I dont see it

it's all beautifully staged. I am so confident on XRB aka nano...

here you go faggot: reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7nup8y/raiblocks_rebranding_to_nano_big_if_true/

crypto is a giant hype machine atm, gayblocks needs to die but the market will pull it up again. Unfortunately.

ah how convenient, it cant be accessed anymore

very legitimate source

Do faggots have fun larping like this?

lmao fucking retard, I don't even think this is FUD, I think you literally are a retard.

definitely not some dadi shills trying to piggyback on XRB's recent hype
no way

it's actually 10 btc, just checked. they changed the limit yesterday just when the downtrend started lmao

I don't know why I am bothering but here. Now go sell all your raiblocks and cry like a little bitch in a year
please go and join the faggot above. You need to differentiate shit project with solid project. This is a fucking solid project

i saw the damn image the first time you linkedi t

i dont believe it is real

how would anyone "find" this

fucking right. i'm not selling this gem after it made me 300% in a week
weak hands as usually bought high and sold low and then come here to fud because they missed another moon mission

Should I buy more or hold? I have a few dozen.. bought originally at $10, bought last night at $30 mistakenly..

$5 and $8
this

comfy as fuck. watching weak hands get annihilated. the reason why you guys always miss moon missions is that you're weak, not unlucky.

This is too much proof for me:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7nv7bq/raiblocks_is_rebranding_to_nano_heres_proof/

How can someone fake this. They paid for a fucking trademark in the same city as the founder to fake a rebrand??

+ Rebrand coming up "paying with NANO"
+ New mobile and desktop wallets

This is 100$ by the end of the month. Weak hands are shaking, Im fucking accumulating.

meant to say i bought in at $5 and $8

this is the most obvious coordinated FUD I've seen in a while, paid posters in force - same thing happened during BCH pump, thank fuck I didn't listen back then either.

if this is PnD its the most elaborate ive ever seen

Go and sell then instead of trolling here like a little bitch.

This isn't fucking verge. The team is solid. It solves current issues. They are rebranding. Partnetships are coming. Which indicators do you look for this fucking coin

>muuuuh price tanking once it hits major exchanges
No it won't idiots. Why the fuck do you think BitGrail, which owns 30m XRB increased the withrawal limit? It will be even increased more.

> Muuuh network will crash once it hits binance
Again it won't. There is a reason why Bitgrail was running on a single fucking node.

If you are still not convinced, sell and kys within this year

I want to buy this dip but

"ETH deposits under maintenance"

This is why the price is tanking

don't touch anything rn. if you're still in profit just wait. XRB is trying to find the price floor after the whales dump so there might be some turbolence for a while

im not selling my XRB until its on a real exchange and gets a nice chinese pump

Buy tomorrow. Whales put up a nice little trap at 140k sats and wrecked weak hands. Its back up now but trajectory is negative duo to higer withdraw limit and new rebrand coming (and wallets, android and iphone apps as well). Thing is, marketing guru is a Jew so this is all coordinated with Bitgrail before it ends up on binance and no one fucking dumps it since everyone already dumped it. This thing will skyrocket in no time, lead engineer = AMD, Qualcomm and Dell software engineer. Lead marketing = Jew. This is certified 500$ eoy.

being jewish has nothing to do with anything you dunce

you think jews have magical powers or something?

>This is certified 500$ eoy.
this.
normans love apps

Bingo. Finally someone who sees this as well

fuck off kike

is he a prophet?

Its a joke. Gtfo

>haven't even refreshed my xrb tab. it's too depressing
I bought in at 37$

yes actually, most do possess some type of power.

You should have looked into buy/sell books and sell at near top once it started to correct. Then buy in again at the dip. But youll be fine either way.

I repeate, this is 500$ coin.

I'm only pissed that I didn't sell at 37 and buy more now

lmao i love watching weak hands get annihilated.

it never gets old. whales do your thing

Not possible due to the fucking BitGrail fuck up. I couldn't deposit my XRB. Happened just as I was gearing up to sell a little bit and get the dip.