TRUE CAPITALIST RADIO IS LIVE! NOW!

Crypto breakdown in the first hour!

Get in here, milkylickers!

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2018/01/04/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-527

sounds lame

2 minutes in and you sound like a raging retard

Have you guys bought qtum like a good boy?

'what we see with ripple is that you see a bunch of digital nerds, trying to be the central bank'

>digital nerds

OK MAN

Any shoutout names?

Fucking GHOST LOL.....this guy had a mental breakdown from us years ago and went off the radio. He's back! hahahaha. Call in get him going about Jews and XRP. He loves Jews.

>not knowing Ghost
hello newfriend

Fucking fruitbowls get the fuck out reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>He loves Jews

He had a rant about the jews the other day. He unironically browses /pol/ now, god help us.

i only care for making money faggot

Didn't he say he would never browse Veeky Forums as it was a leftist psyop by m00t?

Ripple BTFO
Newfags

Buy Cardano per Ghost best Whitepaper peer review ever. 100x

who is this jackass?

>He had a rant about the jews the other day.
Which ep was that?

BUY LOW SELL HIGH = NO PROFITS

so insightful

Ghost. He loves phone calls about Jews, Veeky Forums, and Bronies.

Think he would rant about ripple?

>Think he would rant about ripple?
yeah I'm trying to call in but it doesn't look like hes taking calls.

True Capitalist Radio and The Daily Shoah are the greatest shows I've ever listened to and both are thanks to Veeky Forums anons telling me.

he was having a fat rant about it during the first 20 mins

Oh shit I missed it :(

He just had a fuck huge rant about ripple

its trash. he's just pointing out the obvious?

>inb4 NEWFAG U DONT KNOW GHOST

idc

Lol he was just ranting about bitcoin, seems no currency is safe around this guy.

He's a gateway drug. A lot of people browsed /pol/ and came across this show and got us into crypto. He's like a gateway drug but occasionally actually gives good advise like him shilling qtum.

Everything he said is right

>was just ranting about bitcoin, seems no currency is safe around this guy.
Eth is run by communists, hates everything guess he likes being poor. Didn't we find out this guy worked in a factory or some shit.

anyone even seen this guys wallets or portfolio ?

how big is it

Inner circle members have for sure. I also know a few of them browse biz so maybe one of them will respond to this. He does claim to have the biggest stale in 42coin to the point where he and the IC are the official spokespeople of that coin.

I can imagine this guy slamming beers and smoking packs of cigarettes while ranting, I can't help laughing when he gets fired up.

he's another paid shill like John. He will be shilling XVG next week.

Call during radio graffiti.

YOU FUCKING FRUITBOWL
*cans.wav*