Age of Sigmar General /aosg/

Bag o' Skulls Edition

Previous Thread: Please stop shitting up the thread with politics, memes, and race-baiting
Do not respond to bait, hide, report, and Party on dudes (And dudettes)

>A Traveller's Guide to the Mortal Realms
youtube.com/watch?v=uU8HM3OuThk

>Malign Portents: Behind the Scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=nUCtBuKs_co

>Resources
pastebin.com/cPgyVjT6

> Core rules
games-workshop.com/en-US/Warhammer-Age-of-Sigmar-Rules

>General's Handbook 2017
mega.nz/#!C5BSgTDK!Sx74f87D86frlU0NZ1XKyGP0WEgar52X1Hatj1OA5y0

>Legions of Nagash
mega.nz/#!L44kEbRJ!VooTlhCe_WTmf5SFEds_wni8Z0EQDfBBsB1KBY_8ZW4

>Malign Portents
mega.nz/#!7x5hgZZL!l3KcjIUfNjDbEhjFeH31M9mRFfPf03yUFuN-jMU1JBg

>Army and Skirmish Warband builder
warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/

>City Generator
repl.it/repls/FrivolousBelovedEmperorpenguin
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/26/make-your-own-free-city-the-easy-way-sep26gw-homepage-post-4/

Other urls found in this thread:

ufile.io/75tgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgot to get that DoK Epub and pdf link that anons made gonna go look for them now

Alarielle's fat ass right in my face.

>I can still use my Grombrindal model with Gortrek and Bugman holding him up

Look how happy I am.

I'd rather be wrapped up in Morathi's coils desu.
Or any melusai.

Still no DoK link in OP

Do I have to post this every thread?

You know from a distance at first I thought those bottom two skulls were skeleboobs and I got real confused.

>Dawi knocking down the spindly wood gate of an Elf village

That's what we call a "bonus".
I'd sire so many they'd become cheaper than night goblins.

Confused or aroused

War machines used to be our thing but now that they are relegated to allies and we cant take 5 of them dispossessed need to focus on infantry synergy with certain units having certain jobs.

Ironbreakers make great elite tarpits that will slowly beat the shit out of you and never die.

Hammerers fucking wreck shop with multiple high rend attacks and ignoring battleshock entirely

Irondrakes are just as good as thunderers at shooting but can hold their own in a fight and are rather sturdy thanks to ignoring rend

Longbeards grumbling ability is invaluable and very very good, that is a unit that needs to be in every Dwarf army no matter what.

I miss my slayers.

>people still claiming that Sylvaneth aren’t made up from the souls of wood elves from the world that was
>despite a shit load of em having knife ears
>and Arielle being a Fucking elf

ufile.io/75tgc

so she shaped them into an image of something she was familiar with, or in the image of herself.
Doesn't make them actual old elven souls.

They probably will in the future be said to be elven souls or related to this, but the fluff as is doesn't say that.

Why are you entertaining him?

I know you're already pretty much set on the list at this point but just a thought to consider: Longbeards are one of the few things in the game that let you stack multiple command abilities. If you somehow DID end up with extra points, I've always wanted to try taking two Warden Kings and stacking their grudges for +2 to wound against whatever target you feel like focusing down. Haven't done it yet but seems solid on paper.

Only one caste of them look like Elves and that was because she molded some treefolk soulpods to birth treefolk in the image of the Wood Elves defenders of old. They have no connection to the Elves beside that.

I have and can attest with a 30 strong unit of thunderers tore apart a great unclean one in two turns. I also gave them and extra -1 rend.

I was looking at it, a unit of Vulkite Berserkers is the same cost as a unit of 10 of the old Slayers, for pretty much the same stats but trading some of the anti-Monster (which I find 9 times out of 10 never comes in to play anyway) for the ability to have an actual Save. Not sure how I feel about the models though.

what are you working on /aosg/?
only need a wash, some edge highlights and im done with these fuckers.
never paint these fully assembled, its so frustrating and I wasted a lot of time painting them that way

I hate the fyreslayer models.

The entire army looks the god damn same. And the poses suck dick. And they are the reason my slayers are fucked to not having a dispossessed keyword.

One of the lore writers over at warhammertv said that the Chaos Gods are way more powerful than the gods of the Mortal Realms. However, in time gods like Sigmar and Nagash might reach the level of the Chaos Gods.

So here is my question. What makes the Chaos Gods so powerful?

I have 30 ironbreakers 20 longbeards and 10 hammerers to finish building and at least basecoating for a mega battle in a few weeks.

They're made of raw emotion.

They are the villains of the setting

Finishing a unit of 10 Quarrellers so I can try to get one last vote for Eye even though I know it won't do any good

After I finish this btw I get to build a unit of Primaris as a reward.

these

Reminder that Red Mist is coming and its all your fault.

>i dont like people who like things i dont like
you are sad

>Bitch ass ground dorfs
>they’re all but squatted

*tips tophat*
Tell me how my ass tastes, losers.

Those types of people are small.

For example this mongoloid

>58357518

I hope it’s Slaaneshi.

So how many normies do you think are saving up their MP points so that once we’re faced with a huge dilemma , they can all dump dozens upon dozens of their points into drake?

I'm the burning skeletons user who is being rather impatient for his Blood Queen box to arrive. This is probably going to be my go-to list I imagine, since a brick of 40 skeletons is basically mandatory in any list. I'm not looking forward to the drudgery of painting them, but at least it'll mostly be drybrushing. Rhinox > Rakarth > Agrax > Pallid Wych > White Scar highlights maybe.

How are you painting your skeletons Veeky Forums? Would anyone mind if I mixed the weapons in my Skeleton squad, so they just look like they have any old rusted weapon, or should I give them all the same weapon for wysiwyg?

Allegiance: Grand Host of Nagash
Wight King with Baleful Tomb Blade (120)
- General
- Trait: Lord of Nagashizzar
Necromancer (110)
- Artefact: Ossific Diadem
- Lore of the Deathmages: Fading Vigour
Necromancer (110)
- Lore of the Deathmages: Decrepify
40 x Skeleton Warriors (280)
- Ancient Spears
10 x Grave Guard (160)
- Great Wight Blades
2 x Morghast Harbingers (220)
- Spirit Halberds

Total: 1000 / 1000
Allies: 0 / 200
Wounds: 77

Do you think there's any merit to running a Nighthaunt themed Legion of Night list? Dogs for battleline and load up on spirit hosts. Can even take a Mortis Engine for flavor. Finally

I expect that'll happen but for skull

>Inhale red mist.
>Grow boobs.

Slowly but surely

Are undead the new Stormcast meme army? Seems every 10 or so posts is some Death player posting their team.

Death finally got some kind of release so every braindead user is jumping on them like they are the next great AoS powerhouse.

>Every Gortrek Gurnisson BL model is overpriced as fuck

I have it somewhere but I cannot fucking find it!!

Isn't having a few large units really useful for 4/6 scenarios? Also First Cohort Nagash will be jokes in Duality of Death (how appropriate).

Hey buddy you're in the wrong place, 40kg is two pages down.

Death and undead in general has always had a soft spot for the majority of Veeky Forums. It's not so much a meme army but a lot of people who wanted to start up the army but didn't want to be hammered into dirt by having no battalions or special rules. Now they do, so it's the Undead Renaissance.

>Death gets an update and all the skeletons come running out the closet

GOD DAMN THIS IS SPOOKY

*sigh*

In order for it to be a Stormcast meme army, it would need actual fucking model support

I completly understand not liking something and being fine with it. I like Stormcasts and a lot of people don't and I'm fine with that. What I don't understand is why make the exact same posts for nearly a week? We got it the first time it's not funny or cute

Whats a good place for pre done bases?

Just get any texture paint, slap it on, and tyrant skull drybrush, user. I promise it's not hard.

What can I say, nigga. Those Overlords are stylin’ all over those “copy-pasta Slayers” and Disposables.

What got deleted?

but that would requiring me buying 1) texture paint 2) round bases 3) tyrant skull
Why do all that work.

Something about nigga stormcast

That one Shitty meme about the one black Free Peoples model

Vulkan.

>why do work
I don't understand the question user.

Boring racism.

>Le metal top hat and autist steam punk

Literally cant take you seriously.

Some soy fag got upset I posted the black priest of sigmar with a basketball and fried chicken.

Thanks for playing steam dwarves user, through your support I get to buy airships to hack apart and glue back together as Skaven pirates.

Why do you hide your beards dawi?
Is it that you are actually beardlets?

Soon

>get tired of the same dated and boring shitposts
>Some how that makes me a soy

Steam punk trash confirmed for beardlings.

>Violated your safe space of no fun
>I NEED TO REPORT THIS BECAUSE I AM A MASSIVE PRUDE

I bet you were the one bitching about Morathi being called a massive slut earlier also.

Sorry, couldn’t hear your poor man’s LotR rip-offs already half-way put the door. To busy advancing civilization for all of Order

where the fuck are his legs

Someone make a Stormcast version of this.

You can see his right foot and left knee user.

Spray white primer
>agrax
>dry brush Rakarth
Done

>morathi is not into incest
>morathi is not into bestiality
>morathi is not into necrophilia
>morathi is not into sexuality
>witch elves are not supposed to be beautiful
>a society sistematically oppressing its males is not sexist and it is justified anyway by other people who happen to be male not giving free stuff to morathi
>monoboob chestplate or sport bras are better than bikini armour
>snake bows are good design
>you should not joke about a loose reading of the background

Daily reminder that KO use metal beards and big balloon balls to compensate for their lack of beards and balls.

The Longbeard does not bother himself with the opinions of young beardlings who are obviously not as knowledgeable as himself.

you are doing Sigmar's work user.

>doesn't want to spend money
>instead I'll buy something more expensive

>not as knowledgeable
>Disspossed are literally all but wiped out while KO took to the heavens and thrived

GHOST SKELETONS

>sport bras are better than bikini armour
They kind of are. I like how they give the bust a better shape than the jagged dark elf bikini tops.

but the wing elves aren't enough to get me to buy into the army

somewhere between beard and boots

>He says

Fuck off dumbass "My guys" are living in a mighty hold fucking bitches and drinking ale.

thats not great looking.

>I hate painting: the army
I can dig the idea behind that, but it always looks kinda boring. Maybe with busier bases it'd blur together less.

I understand Skeletons are boring to paint, but you don't have to paint them all one color.

Found the mantic skeleton shill

Nope, that’s me. I’ve stopped

I'm about to place order on some models to expand my Arcanites army. How many skyfires is the turning point on becoming a waacfag? I really love the models but still want people to play me

You cant be a waacfag by spamming an average strength unit

lol, let me guess:
everything except one unit in the system is "average strength" in your eyes

Really? Because I heard from people here that they are somewhat OP with the shaman making them do mortal wounds on 5+. Alright then, I'm getting myself some flying goats

Sweet, I'll keep those in then.

What I might do is keep that in mind, and save it for a 3,000 point game. It's not that I'm set on it, it's just that if I was to make a Longbeard horde and an extra Warden King, I'd have to consider dropping out useful units although apparently the Gyro is worth fuck all

Also, just double checked, where does it say that other Heroes can take Grudges and that Longbeards are one of the few units to have multiple command abilities? Not saying you're lying, just haven't seen it in GH2017 or in the Grand Alliance book

>this is what waacfags actually believe

Theyre fast and can do mortal wounds from a long range but they have a ton of weaknesses that are easy to exploit. Theyre balanced for their point cost.

>anyone that can beat skyfire spam is a waacfag