What does your enchanted sheath do?

What does your enchanted sheath do?

Heals me of all wounds and ensures I never shed my own blood in battle.

Too bad I lost it and am now just using a plain one.

Fend off monkey.

Water poured into the sheath turns into wine.
Wine poured into the sheath turns into .... you don't want to know.

Nothing, not even noise.

Sheathing your sword into it appease minds and defuse situations.

beat me to it

It makes me money.

It cleans the sword.

Provides a bonus when using it for parrying.

Make dinner, she also is the party wizard so I guess that as well.

I can fit about a dozen different weapons in it at once, but I can't control which one I take out. Will I valiantly draw my +1 Greatsword and leap into battle, or meekly and woefully equip that dagger I looted from a kobold two months ago? The D12 decides!

Shouldn't you just throw out the crap weapons or store them separately to better your odds? Or alternatively use your regular sheath for your real weapon and just use the magic sheath as a bag of holding for weapons you're not using.

It moans loudly whenever I sheath my sword.

It gets warm and moist on command and is self-cleaning.

Makes lewd moaning sounds when y-
Dammit

Oh wow I never realized there was a second page to this one.

Ayyyy

Oh, hey, I heard this kid was trying to marry himself to your wife back home. You might want to go look into that.

Protip, all final pages on Oglaf have the bottom-right corner snipped.

>Protip, all final pages on Oglaf have the bottom-right corner snipped.
Huh.

But where is the fun in that?

Prevents pregnancy and the spread of STIs.

It can fit any sword. It also cleans and sharpens them. Super convenient.

I got one of those magic swords that catches fire, but it can't be put out. The sheath just contains the heat so it can be used safely

>Fits any sword
It's more amusing if scabbard stays the same size and you can just magically pull a flamberge from a stiletto-sized scabbard.

how about you go a step further and shove a bardiche in there

keeps the filth off your pecker

Sucks your dick if you stick it in.

Look fancy

Lets me determine B/U/C status and enchantment on any sword or dagger that can fit within.

What fork is that?

Keeps my blade sharp and oiled.

Either buffs up quick draw attacks or creates a projectile with the slash.

Thats what police are for

Let's me actually unsheath and sheath my greatsword when it's on my back, so, you know, its pretty magical

Couldn't you just use a scabbard like this and not have to shell out for a magical one?

Because if the blade is longer than your arm you'll never be able to get it out of the sheath as long as its attached to you

Just throw it out of the sheath and get very, very good at catching it by the hilt.

You wouldn't draw it off your back. The scabbard would be hefted over your back for carrying. When you need to draw the sword you heft it off your shoulder, hold it in your hands, and draw it.

It's a duffelbag for your sword.

That's not a solid sheath though. That leather band in the middle probably has a clasp so that when he pulls it will pop open and he doesn't have to slide it out.

>You wouldn't draw it off your back.
>What does your enchanted sheath do?
>Let's me actually unsheath and sheath my greatsword when it's on my back, so, you know, its pretty magical

gives my sword an elemental effect whenever drawn. Lightning, fire, frost, or hp drain. Pretty handy, cursed so I can't pick which one I want, though, since our wizard is insane.

who is this?

No, because a sheath that is that open to the elements is silly

This guy gets it

vibrates

>not having your servant draw your sword for you

Store my ten inch knot, duh

It's a bag of holding, this isn't a dagger, it's a polearm.

The pic or me? Pic is from AIKI, me I go by Thoradin.

Makes super sweet, dramatic noises whenever I draw my blade.

That's it, but it's worth.

I'm surprised that isn't a common magic item in 5e

Nag.

It's actually not a sheath, it's a leather strap with a clasp. Miura thinks of everything.

It always make a really satisfying *SHIIING* noise when I draw my sword, without fail. Our rogue keeps complaining about how noisy it is. I kept sheathing and unsheathing it to drown out the sound of his nasally voice.

It is filled with INFINITE PLEASURE.

its self lubricating

it is basically part of the sentient veing that is the divine Sword it sheathes. It does not permit itself to be drawn by the unworthy. Merely touching it‘s grip might result in losing your hand or death.
Granted it‘s not in posession of my Character, but it exists in my Setting.

>oW! teh EdgE

Quick draw and a damage bonus on the first strike.

Smells really nice

what is edgy about it? It was created by a God and is almost a god in it‘s own right. Why would it allow anyone to use it.
It is less of a sword, and more of a divine spirit in the physical shape of a Sword and Scabbard. It‘s edge is so sharp anf perfect it cuts at a molecular level.
It‘s also not edgy or malicious, it has pride and sentience.

It's real fucking hard so it can double as a blunt weapon in emergencies.

Produce more swords.

Keeps my sword dry and free of rust

plays a spanish guitar sting when i draw my weapon out of it

Enchanted sheath of cutting. That way i don't need to take my sword out to slay them.