Stellar Lumens is superior to ETH and BTC

>mfw I realize XLM is superior than ETH and BTC

Faster than bitcoin and Ethereum. Suited for high volume.
>twitter.com/mobius_network/status/909929602943918080

Kin, a token for Kik users with over 300 million users, have recently moved from Ethereum to the Stellar Chain
>coindesk.com/goodbye-ethereum-kik-plans-move-ico-tokens-stellar/

Buy in now! This will go stellar by the end of 2018! Please heed my analysis before the normies get here. Don't buy in when its above $1.

Normies are being introduced into it after CNBC has accumulated.
>cnbc.com/2018/01/02/theres-a-new-hottest-coin-of-2018-so-far-stellar.html

Earlier we reached $1 and was right behind the Cardano Whitepaper. XLM has a working product and is being adopted as the main cross currency in the upcoming FairX exchange, allowing normies to enter the altcoin markets (increasing token burn every transaction). XLM is literally making everyone rich.
>ccn.com/interstellar-rise-stellar-lumens-up-50-surpasses-litecoin-in-market-cap/

We are about to leave the smart money phase because this pick is so obvious. Buy in!

did you buy ATH

>tfw fantasizing about what it'd be like if XLM was worth $700 per unit

>posts black man as "mfw xlm > eth"
sounds about right

No I bought 50% of my holdings at 800 sats and another at 2000 sats.

>ripple fork is superior to digital dinosaur with slow ass trans. times and a network that gets clogged by neopets

I wanna say you're wrong, but I really can't.

The Kin move to stellar really sealed the deal. Ethereum cannot handle the volume leading to congestion.

So obviously unless most of the world starts investing in crypto anything above $10-20 is a pipe dream based on coin supply. My question is, is there a possibility that some big dapp on the stellar network could burn xlm in the background like Req plans to with their coins? This would alleviate the coin supply issue and open xlm up to being able to rise in value to rival larger coins.

How retarded are you Pajeets to think it's a fork of ripple? It's literally it's own code/project but the same founder.

Eh, it really does not matter.

Crypto is a zero-sum game where the tech does not matter. Pre-mined BaaS are the future of what the tech is truly capable of as a whole from financial to medical fields.

Ethereum and BTC are not going anywhere for a while, and I wouldn't be surprised if XLM died tomorrow.

You mean the instant transfers doesn't tickle your fancy?

No it does, I always make sure to snag MUE at the end of a cycle.

Thanks for the shill, gonna check it out

Eh, not really a shill, it's just something I hedge on since there's 40 new coins every 40 seconds and I legit think it could be an actual currency in the future.

Yes, and the Internet will never more important than a Fax Machine.

Stop being a retard and use your brain once in your life. If big companies and governments see crypto as way to cutting costs / raising profits, it won't be a zero sum-game, as real value will be generated.

Right now only two coins are capable of this, XRP and XLM. This is why they are rising so much.

Total Supply
103,570,548,975 XLM

Serious question; explain to me how a x10 is even possible with such market caps?

When i see such statistics, i'm thinking it might pull a x2 at most.

>big jews start using the technology
>market cap swells

XRP is at 99B and they can issue unlimited amounts whenever they want, whats you rpoint?

Someone did the math earlier... if XLM hit $5 that would put it up there in range of XRP. But that's probably the ultra max price currently. Likely will top out at $1.50 - $2 IMHO but then again this is crypto and shit is fucking nuts.

So basically "muh xrp, muh jews".

Yeah... not buying.

Also available supply is only at 17billion, which is way less than 100

More for me

Gonna be a good year m8. I aint selling until September

circulating supply is the one on CMC, the rest is reserved for inflation covering the next 70 or so years

>total supply
>why is this so high we cant make money off this in a day

Brainlet idiot first of all, its 17 billion current supply, and that 100billion is a reserve for partnerships/startups/foundations/etc, You wont see it all released until 2050 . You should go DYOR and read up the roadmap instead of picking at random information hoping you can pop a bubble

Only stupid normies would fall for your shill FUD

>100billion is a reserve for partnerships/startups/foundations/etc
No, it's reserve for 1% yearly inflation. Stop spreading FUD