How would she fare in 40k?

How would she fare in 40k?

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.spacebattles.com/threads/lovehammer-the-grimdark-edition-sailor-moon-warhammer-40k.237644/
youtube.com/watch?v=zPAPTiCM9b4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dead

Saves the day, probably.

In probably 90% of the imperium she'd be entirely fine and in the remaining 10% her powers aren't going to save her.

Executed for heresy or falls to chaos.

Slight chance she'd be OK, but very slim.

She killed the incarnation of Chaos in her universe so she'll be fine.

I think a better question is how does 40k fare. SM is OP as fuck

Which Sailor Moon are we talking about? They do go up to planet busting.

She becomes known the reincarnation of the Emperor because this .
Selina is crowned Empress of the Imperium and magic is tolerated.

>no Sailor Moon vs DBZ with full Saiyan Saga levels of violence and brutality as Serena goes beyond her limits and learns the rapture of the bone and sinew orchestra

tch

Well not so much as 'kill' it so much as she sealed it away within the heart of all things, and let it burn away until it couldn't properly regenerate at that moment in time. It would still later go on to reform itself and lay waste to the universe, and nobody could stop it whatsoever, not even the cosmic Senshi.

Thing is though that's incredibly fucking impressive for 40k anyway.

Sailor Moon is OP as fuck, niggas underrating her ITT

Could solo the entire universe tbqh

Read Lovehammer and find out.

>Selina
>Serena

I suspect that the anons underestimating SM have only seen her at her weakest, which was in the anime, and didn't experience the glorious insanity and horror that was manga Sailor Moon

Serena Selina Selena WHATEVER she's the Moon Fucker and she's *here to fuck*

Alright, following the usual method:

The Four Chaos Gods get together and decide to challenge her by spawning one daemon at a time across the galaxy.
Slowly, she beats the daemons and purifies planets as she journeys towards Holy Terra's Moon.
Eventually, one of the gods gets pissed and challenges her personally but they fuck up and get Moon'd.
Next god's turn to spawn daemon of the week until she burns through them.
Kills the other two gods, just as planned and makes it to Terra.
Tzeentch is the last manbird standing but gets mutated to shit by absorbing the other dead gods and becomes generic Chaos.
Moon rezzes Big E and they murder the shit out of Chaos and the galaxy is saved.

There's a 250,000+ word story about her being reincarnated into 30k, being adopted by the Emperor and becoming a sort-of sister to the Primarchs. It's actually quite good.

forums.spacebattles.com/threads/lovehammer-the-grimdark-edition-sailor-moon-warhammer-40k.237644/

Also, The Emperor was Mamoru the whole time.

>Even when creating a direct manifestation of itself through multiple dead divinities, Chaos STILL gets defeated by the champion of love and justice
Being Chaos is suffering.

Chaos is unable to be anything but the very rote and simplistic, juvenile Chaos of living beings, so it can never really do much. It can never be True Chaos, just a thinking, limited, weak idea of it.

What if Sailor Moon Chaos became the four gods of 40k chaos?

Then they're actually fucked.

Manga Chaos would kill everyone. Anime Chaos would simply be. By existing AC, will eventually cause the self destruction of the galaxy and it's not 100% sapient so you can't just blast it to death.

Without the Senshi to keep it and its Spawn in check? Then they devour the setting in short order. The first of Chaos' Spawn faced in the series was Queen Metallia and she was essentially a fully-fledged C'Tan, full-on star-devouring and all, but without any of the weaknesses a C'Tan would have that would allow it to be beaten or sealed away. Metallia's mere awakening drove all of humanity to utterly murderous, suicidal insanity near-instantly, and in one version of the anime, it stirring in its sleep caused sunspots to blight the surface of the Sun. And Metallia is the absolute WEAKEST of the Chaos Spawn, keep in mind.

>ywn play the Sailor Moon RPG with other grown men on the internet

Better than these guys

>Trying to compare glorious Eternal Queen Usagi to those two numbskulls
Disgusting

>Crystal

I would also like to do this.
Do you want to put something together?

I'm already running 2 games on different systems. You do it.

Come now. Crystal isn't the MOST terrible adaptation of a Magical Girl story ever, nor is it the worst adaptation of SM. It's semi-decent for what it is, but it's nothing truly great or anything.

Shit, no, I'm a lousy DM. Sorry.

Best reaction faces.

Literally too many to list.

How would these gals do?

She'd boop the snoop and die.

They also devastate the entire fucking setting, probably worse than Usagi does. Precure girls are all kinds of utter bullshit, and whilst those two aren't quite as ridiculous as the ones that would come after them, they still wreck 40k's shit.

I think what Nagisa and Honoka lack in crazy magic attacks, they make up in the fact that they are likely as strong, if not stronger than fucking Primarchs. If you get all the Precures than you have a fucking war machine that Chaos couldn't even come close to standing against.

I want to impregnate sailor moon

Does Chaos have anything that could stand against Mugen Silhouette?

Sailor Moon at end of manga is an unbeatable galaxy buster with access to literally infinite power (the Imperium Crystal has no limit to its energy, the only constraint is what the bearer can handle at the time - just it manifesting for the first time almost shook the planet to pieces and it only got stronger from there). You do the math.

In the immortal words of Rogal Dorn:
"No".

We magical girls vs 40k?

Her name is Bunny. Bunny Moon.

good thread

Her name's Usagi. She's a moon rabbit and dumb as bricks. Also canonically she's just making her tiara a magical weapon in some of her attacks; if anyone else was doing it they'd suck ass at actually hitting things.

The secret? She's just really good at frisbee. That's it.

don't see why not. I mean, most magical girls trample the entire setting given that a major point of the genre is to be a 'cutesy' way of masking cosmic horror stories and destruction on utterly unfathomable scales.

PRETTY WELL

Didn't Moon kill the entire universe and then resurrect everyone except the bad guy once?

More than once.

>not Ami
GAYYYYYYYY

>no bitching and whining about weeb shit
>people actually admitting how powerful Sailor Moon and Precure are compared to 40k
Huh. Maybe these threads aren't all bad.

Well it's hard to argue about it. Magical girls regularly deal with cataclysmic foes, some capable of destroying planets CASUALLY, and as such they come packing powers that make most Imperium battle fleets look like toy boats, most of which can manipulate dimensions and reality itself. Most Precure are physically stronger than fucking Primarchs, and could go toe to toe with Daemon Princes and I'm pretty sure the Sailor Senshi are close to divine levels of power

I guess I'm just jaded by so many of these threads turning to absolute shit by 40k fans who refuse to accept that 40k, as a setting, just isn't as powerful as they think it is.

Even fucking Kagome could deal with most of the shit in 40k if given even half the chance. That is how absurdly OP most magical girl or related series tend to be.

Well most of the time the threads are just about "Heres this one really strong guy, how does he win against everything in 40k!" or "Heres this military force from another series, how does it overwhelm 40k forces and win!" When you bring in magical girls you pretty much sweep things off the table, as magic is fucking crazy, especially for magical girls, who regularly attain levels of power that even the strongest Daemons couldn't compete with, and when you get traditional magical girls like Sailors and Precure, they have powers which are literally "defeat evil and make things better"

Probably anything Chaos related, but I'm not sure how purification powers like hers would react to things like Orks, Nids or Necrons, who are not just made of evil like daemons.

The entire point of magical girl settings is that love and justice and cute will overpower chaos and destruction every day all day.

She's purified shit that doesn't fall into the usual category of demon actually. It usually takes far more effort on her part, and she might have to get somebody to watch her back as she taps into the cosmic well of spiritual power within her, all at risk to herself, but she's managed to pull it off either way.

I see, I havn't watched all of Inuyasha so I can't say I know fully her powers, I just assumed it would only really work on something like demons who are just made of evil shit.

Becomes a saint like Celestine.

Keitaro Urashima in 40k.
What happens?
Guy's more durable than a plague marine.

Whilst Keitaro doesn't have anything that would topple the setting like most magical girls do, he's effectively immortal and can survive things that would quite literally pulp most human beings with ease, suffering at most utterly minor wounds from them. It's also implied that his story is set in the same world as Negima, which if he picks up anything from there, will result in bad times for 40k. So all in all, he'd probably do well for himself.

No one girl should have so much power.

People constantly accuse threads of that the instant they're created. It almost never actually happens. What does happen is people getting indignant about "blind fanboys" who tell them about things that are present in the setting they hate.

I read the one by the Shinji & 40K author, what else isn't shit?

Search for the Lovehammer, Inc. collections on Fanfiction.net and try the ones by Winged Knight. My personal favorites are the two-shot about the Assassinorum.

But then who hall inherit the title of the Champion Of Love and Justice? Who!?

Her daughter, who will grow up to be the best girl.

Maybe those things don't need champions, you know? And while we're at it, somebody shove the Harbinger of the Apocalypse back in his box, too. Can the world just stay stable for a bit?

>Maybe those things don't need champions, you know?
>Not having champions of truth, love, and justice prepared at any moment
Enjoy having demonic aberrations eating your friends and family in broad daylight.

Oh come on, when's the last time we had a demonic incursion?

MAAAAAAAAAAGNUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSS

Everyone knows that standing armies of magical girls are incredibly expensive. Even maintaining ONE's operations is expensive. Beyond that, there's the inevitable arms race as nations compete to induce and replicate the conditions to create powerful ones. What happens when someone SUCCEEDS? Cooks up a champion of Love and Justice in a lab? Then there's what happens when these girls reclaim their agency, or just run out of demons to fight.

You can't tell me they'd be willing to give up that power! What if it happens again? Besides, don't they have a responsibility to fight evil? Before you know it, the yakuza will launch a coup d'etat just to get the Diet to stop these girls busting up their operations. What happens when JSDF members are told to shoot these girls? Who says it STOPS in Japan? What happens when they start "cleaning up" in China, in the US, in Saudi Arabia, everywhere? What happens when they decide all of us magicless peons need to be "purified," for our own good, because CLEARLY we've been brainwashed by the evil lords living right under our noses!

What happens when the heroes decide to put the whole world in a bottle? To save us from ourselves, from the universe, from Fate? Maybe I'm paranoid. Maybe I'm worried for nothing. If there's someone up there watching over us, then I hope to them that I'm wrong about this. Because if I'm right, we're going to sugary, sanitary Hell.

user you re being ludicrously paranoid, stop it. The only way any of what you posted could ever come to pass is if all those girls had variations of pic related as their instructors in "protecting" people.

I prefer the colossal Grimdark Edition, because it feels like the best blend of canon and new material and is rich as fuck. Also it has all these little deviations (The Lion killing Luther, the Senshi attached to the Khan falling to Chaos) that promise a crazy Heresy if the authors would finish the damn story.

What if the Incubators were in 40k, waging their own war against an enemy more monstrous than the Chaos Gods themselves, entropy?

In my head, this is now canon. Fuck Black Library, they can just suck it.

I'd read that fanfic.

She becomes the Emperors bride

>Not his cute Daughter
Heretic.

She goes native.

Can you imagine 40k's gothic designs, but with Sailor Moon's color palette?

It would look pretty as fuck. Sailor Moon was a pretty anime.

Exceptionally so.
I mean, I still like the manga a little better, but fuck me if the anime wasn't gorgeous.

The Manga's problem is that the characters are bland compared to the Anime. The Anime gave the Senshi a lot of personality they lacked in the Manga. That's the biggest issue with Crystal, by sticking to the Manga it's robbed the Senshi of a lot of their colour.

youtube.com/watch?v=zPAPTiCM9b4
The opening will always stick with for how amazing it looked compared to the usual anime fair of the day.
Yes, I know the Japanese opening is unmatched, but I like the original German version a lot as well.

Nothing, because status quo is god.

True. Though I'd say Minako is fairly well-developed in the manga as well, Rei and Ami both were leaps and bounds better in the anime. Makoto is sort of an edge case, as she's not *that* interesting in either version (but that might just be my impression).

If status quo is god, explain the whole end times and rise of the Primarch and Plague Wars and everything else.

Yes, the anime shenanigans did a lot to flesh out the characters in a way the manga could not do.
Minako's weirdly aggressive flirtiness was the best, though.

GW's financial status entering status quo instead of going in the red.

She had the choice of either doing that, or killing it and then dooming the universe when all the stars burnt out.

But yah, full-power Sailor Moon solos the setting as long as she doesn't start in the Warp, and even then...