Castrated upon joining the wizard guild

>Castrated upon joining the wizard guild
>Castration magically reversed upon passing final exam

Sounds like a fetish thing

Is it your fetish OP?

...Were you going for a point here, or what?

A brutal policy to minimize sexual fraternization.

gotta be a well kept secret. but man does it mean the mage's guild members are loyal as heck

Most guilds just raise the tuition cost if they want to keep people out, I don't see the need to cut people's peckers off.

I thought a guild was more like a hybrid between a school and a union than just a school. Like, there wouldn't be exams in a guild. There would just be support, contacts, tools and resources, and maybe lectures/meetngreets here and there.

Well, if every academic institution accepted this models, dropout rates would got down for sure.

>a guild is an academy

The Wizard Guild and the Wizard Academy combined after the Ice Hill Slaughter.

Would probably cut down massively on succubus-summons-gone-wrong in the dormitories.

What about, on entry the make away with your nuts. But they don't store and preserve them for you until graduation, no. Instead once you graduate, you're entitled to get a pair from the next schmuck who enlists into the guild. It would be one ballsy pyramid scheme, basically.

Who would stand to profit?

Wouldn't it be much easier and much more humane to chemically castrate them, only, with magic?

By the way, the answer is, "Yes." The OP is just a sick fuck.

>I don't see the need to cut people's peckers off.
Um... does somebody want to tell him?

What if the nuts you get later are worse than your original nuts?

pee is stored in the balls

ok but why tho

>nerve endings are completely shut off down there
>magically have no clit anymore, just an empty flap of a hood.

I have a feeling this is more akin to what monks do rather than wizards.

But what about girls?

Girls can't use magic you fool!

That's why they want to steal men's essence.

>female wizards

Actually, disregarding the magical reversing, having an order of actually eunuch wizards could be interesting, as some kind of religious thing and/or the culture limiting wizards in the upper classes by forcing them to choose between magic or lineage.

EVERYONE who passes the final exam comes out with a penis.

If a girl manages to harness mana well enough to pass the final exam, she receives a honorary penis.

You can't hide your ignorance behind memes, user.

Magic comes from boons granted by magical beings (mostly daemons), or from semen.

Which gives witches two paths to power.

>Not getting all that semen for yourself
WARLOCK 4 LYFE

>the dastardly grand order of queer wizardy is taking over the world using their double supply of magic prostate juice

For Vhat Pvrpose?

I see, so when they cut off the male students' balls they turn around and feed them to the female students. Very efficient.

The mages at the top that get to sell the spare cocks of the mages that died during training "accidents".

Sounds like an Oglaf strip.

If tiger dick is good for your health just imagine how potent human cock is. Especially that of a magic user in his prime. also the best succubuses require a cock in exchange for a night of supreme pleasure. This system allows for replacements to be grafted.

No no no, you can't get semen from digested balls.

You can't get semen from any balls.

No, fuck just having it reversed. I want a magically enhanced penis. I want a return on my investment.

And the twist is that they don't actually have any power anymore because they all secretly gave themselves vaginas.

Let's just take a moment to appreciate the fact that someone made a set of pattern-welded nut cutters.

>if you remain a virgin until the age of 30 you become a wizard.
>if a wizard remains a virgin until the age of 70 he becomes a sorceror.

This just makes things easier

>Downgrade
Looks like there is a wizard contingency plan. You actually lose powers if you don't want to give up your hand.

The female wizards add weight to passing finals. Most wizards burn out on this but some pass with flying colors.

Oh shit I actually know that dude. He has a wife btw

>>Castration magically reversed upon passing final exam
No.

Part of the final exam is reversing your own castration.

Magic comes from male essence. That is why only virgins can be wizards.

And women, user?
What about pitiful fujos?

>literal dare you enter my magical realm

pretty decent camo.

That was actually a thing in the Eternal Sky trilogy of novels. There was an order of monastic wizards who all underwent castration or hysterectomy as the final part of their initiation in order to create a kind of spiritual emptiness in them where magic could grow. Even if a particular aspirant never actually found any power within themselves after their one shot at it, they were still considered a Wizard of their order, and typically went on to become incredibly well-learned sages.

kill yourself upon posting this shit thread
no reversal

Meanwhile the number of rogue wizards drastically increases because no one wants to have to magically grow a pair to deal with them and the mages guild gets overtaken and destroyed by necromancers with their armies of reanimated cocks and cut clits.

Yeah, fuck them.
Ooops.

It's an interesting concept op. Magic power requires the ultimate sacrifice. Sure you can turn into somebody's husband with magical powers, but until you demonstrate your mastery of magic, you can't fuck her. This would explain why every queen doesn't have a shit ton of wizard princes.

Sex magic is best magic.

Um..feminism?
mana is stored in balls?

picrel

seems fair

nah, mages' guild just used magical brainwashing,. kidnapping, and indoctrination to ensure a monopoly over anyone with magical talent.

Wonder why adventurer guilds aren't a thing in my setting? Mages' Guild sees them as rivals and nukes and discredits the fuck out anyone trying to give mages an alternative union. The thieves' guild doesn't help either and assassinates potential leadership. they're further supported by corrupt nobles prone to backstabbing adventurers they hire rather than bothering to pay.