Halfway M9oning

Great team behind this coin they've been around forever. This coin used to be CV2 and before that CV it shows commitment to the project. They are always improving.

Green coin they have a big solar electric farm down in Brazil for all the transactions.

Proof of stake 3.0 only coin that has successfully passed.

Anonymous.

2018 is the year CV will shine.

I only have 111k of these. Will i ever make it

Think it will go to .1$ someday, that's not out of reach looking at PIVX.

Speaking about PIVX, they should really provide something seperating it from it that's my main problem with it.

Yes you will. Kek wills it

no sell and buy ECA instead

>superior

This.
10 to 15 cents by end of january.

ECA 5 minute block times, COLX 60 seconds.

COLX is already a privacy coin, ECA is a worse litecoin.

PIVX has a significantly less amount of coins in circulation compared to COLX though.

The colx team have been around for at least 10 years. They know what they are doing.

I will quit my wagecuck job if this gets anywhere close to a dollar.

How many do you hold, friend?

250K.

Thanks, bought 100k

Better put in those two weeks notice first thing tomorrow morning.

You've been warned.

I'll feel comfortable quitting once I pay off all my debt with my crypto gains.

Now buy more faggot.

Go pawn every useless shit that you own and invest in this.

I'm living in a fucking tent because I sold my house and bought Colx.

kek

As you wish so will it be.

What do you guys reckon it could get up to this year, realistically, taking the current circulation and market cap in consideration .

Bought 5 000 000 a while back for 2600.
Would really like for this one to blow up so i can do good to my family this year.

how many to reach lamboland?
300k currently

The coin burn alone will give you 20% gains. Getting added to new exchanges this week will also be huge. I'm sure this is going to 1usd within 6 months.

This coin is so fucking good. I can't believe I got in at 1 sat months ago. I always assumed privacy coins would be a necessary part of the future but I never expected to benefit so highly from one.

1 dollar brother you are still early.

Ripple a hyper inflated coin is now $3. This is a bull market for the next 3 years. There's no reason why this coin won't go to $1.

You're good just the way you are.

You've done good.