The actual state of binance

the actual state of binance

Oh shit is down again for real... I don't want to by an alarmist, but this is starting to smell like another Gox.

Does anyone have more info about what the fuck is going on?

JUST'D

who left their LINKs in there lmao

fuck I wanted to cancel my link sell order before it crashed FFFFFUUUUUUCK

lol why dude i need to buy trx

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY LINK

>muh decentralized paradise
>with centralized gatekeepers that can go down at any time
lmao faggots

>system bugged out and is reading my account as having 461 LTC to exchange for 7 BTC
>mashing fucking buy button
>a red X window pops up every time

tfw cant just steal coins out of nowhere and they actually have to exist

sell button*

ok its back

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you don't actually have those coins, its just a glitch showing a previous number that used to be there. i tried selling nonexistent req that it showed i had 10k of but nah it didn't work

works for me

its a frontend bug user

My desktop app still works. No shits given.

Hahahahahhahahaa I pulled all my shit out a this exchange last night to HODL. Who keeps coins on exchange? Tards.

In all seriousness though it worked fine for me 2 hours ago after I got the same 500 message

its not fuckin fair bros

it's alive again!!!

> 100/30 ETH confirmations

JUST

I COULDN'T CANCEL MY SELL ORDER FOR TRX AT < 9 CENTS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fucking hell this is scheduled maintenance that was warned of ahead of time. Don't you niggers understand how to check twitter?