Where to invest?

Looking to spend last $400 on something that can go x5 x10 in a year.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chainlink for moderate risk and very high reward, or Ethereum for low risk and moderate reward.

Will skip ETH, BTC and LTC. Any other suggestion?

TRX. All of it. Then find more bux to dump into it. Then get comfy

Whats your price prediction for TRX in 12 months?

>50c conservatively

OK, cool

Nuls will give you 25x at least. It is up 60% today but still under 100 M market cap. I expect it to go to at least 2.5 billion.

Im failing to see whats so special about this coin. Market cap/price/total supply looks good, but what this coin solve. What is it all about?

fun,req,sc,tkn,xlm are all safe picks

enterprise blockchain solution, crosschain, smart contracts, flexible blockchains...you are right...don't buy...just the average coin

Look up Palm Beach Group Confidential and realize they made 26,000% profit investing in niche yet promising blockchain projects.

Look for membership and realize costs $3,000 for a subscription, and even if you had the money you need a private invitation to sign up.

Realize you can get every single one of their monthly Newsletters + Buy/Sell Alerts here instead: discord DOT gg/uzPVZ

Stop gambling on shitcoins, the newsletters + buy alerts have exact buy-up-to prices and sell alerts so you're never caught at the wrong side of the bottom or top. Profit.

discord DOT gg/uzPVZ

Also posted a bunch of their past calls, from 150% to over 1000%. Come take a look pajeets

dont be mad at me :))) thanks for explanation

LINK
REQ
LEND

why am i seeing this shit spammed so hard???

tron going 10x in less than a year.
you're good.

IoT Chain
DBC
TRX
POWR
REQ

$1.00 is beyond modest. It's their 10 yr plan that should hook you. Buy, buy, buy, and then iron hands for years. Your grandchildren will thank you user.

Because it's legit mang. This bald pajeet nigga literally flies all around the world getting that inside info with devs and guarantee's 1000% or your money back. 1000% smarter choice than listening to all these desperate poorfags trying to shill their bags. My portfolio been green since I started with 6k, up to $26k as of this morning LUL.

When it is so good you wouldn't have to spam. His reputation alone would be enough.

But this market is so unstable at the moment. Looking forward 10 years.. a lot can happen

exactly

Just tryna help out my biz brothers, it's understandable to be skeptical when everyone here is just running around shilling their poorbags lmfao. I'll just leave this here for ya. Started less than 6 months ago.

Fortune favors the bold.

Or you can wagecuck til you are 70, and die in a nursing home wondering what if you would have taken a chance in life.

The Chinese Jesus is gonna take us to the outer rim senpai.

Hahaha, well said man!