Get in, this is the next 10x

Get in, this is the next 10x

>Upcoming partnership with Novartis (5bn$ company)
>Crash-proof staking (pays dividends of their PROFITS in crypto), which means if ETH crashes down to 10$, and you held 100 mod, and their dividend ratio is 5$/coin, you'd get 50 ETH.

>mega stacked team

Pascal Degen - co-founder of MODUM is also head of logistics at Novartis AG ($216 billion pharma giant)

Heinrich Zetlmayer - advisor, IBM's head of supply chain and operations services.

As soon as the Novartis news hits this will run straight for 1bn mcap.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/modum_io/comments/7hh951/december_7th_ama_with_modumio_team_members/dqqxn6h/
youtube.com/watch?v=KDtfFNZy9xg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Novartis is closer to $50 bn. There's nothing that indicates the partnership to be Novartis.
Stop making things up.

reddit.com/r/modum_io/comments/7hh951/december_7th_ama_with_modumio_team_members/dqqxn6h/

>yet another supply chain token

also Antonopoulos himself shits on your coin
youtube.com/watch?v=KDtfFNZy9xg

Definitely one to get into. Unlike many other Tokens, these guys have massive biz deals signed and in the works. Significantly reducing the risk. Low MC for what they are offering too.

bought in just now, looking at an easy 4x return, retiring early gg

Forget it OP, biz doesnt like working products and real world use cases.

Great coin from my own research. Was gonna buy a big bag myself but went balls deep into iotchain.

why do you need the coin in this tech?

why do 99% crypto need coins you fucking idiot? GTFO

This coin has literally done no marketing. Expect bullrun to 1bn mcap once the news hits.

shhhhhut up idiot im waiting on sick gains from my other alts

is there really a use case here? forgive me i am ignorant of pharma and transit bullshit

No. They're seen as shares in the company, and pays dividends. If you believe in the company, you buy these coins (you should).

I could've made a topic about MOD every single day I spend here reading all these autists chasing moons and lambos, but I fucking chose not to. Don't need their fucking pajeet money to ruin yet another good project.

>reddit.com/r/modum_io/comments/7hh951/december_7th_ama_with_modumio_team_members/dqqxn6h/
As long as companies are buying into it it doesn't really matter. The truck driver might lose his job after controls anyways lel.

desu makes no sense to buy this before the end of the month

they are not releasing any news until then

What shit tier exchange is it on?

Binance, fucker.

>CryptoTrigger

>As an important achievement, we have closed contracts with a $5+ billion revenue logistics provider, formalizing the step-by-step integration of our solution. Currently, we are preparing a joint, official announcement of this partnership and the resulting product; we expect to disclose the name of our partner in Q1. In addition, we also closed the contractual framework for our CTI project and are thrilled by other companies’ interest in the open API.

The news could literally be dropped any day now. Get in or get left behind when the "5bn revenue logistics provider" news drops.

I bought 400 on ED when it was shilled some time ago when it was hovering around $1.60.
I sold it to park it on XLM in the meantime. I was planning on going back in a couple weeks as the price was stagnating

I weighed up mod vs iota for a solid week and came to the conclusion MOD is set for the moon. HODL tight.