/SWG/ - Geonosian Hospitality Edition

Is it me or are there no shortage of horrible worlds the Clones are sent to fight on?

Previously on SWG: Fantasy Flight Games’ X-Wing and Armada Miniatures Games
>pastebin.com/Wca6HvBB
Fantasy Flight Games’ Star Wars RPG System (Edge of the Empire/Age of Rebellion/Force and Destiny)
>pastebin.com/wCRBdus6
Other FFG Star Wars Tabletop (Imperial Assault, Destiny and the LCG)
>pastebin.com/ZE4gn0yN
FFG Dice App (Works with X-Wing, Armada, the FFG RPG system and Imperial Assault)
>mediafire.com/download/64xy3uy6vepll8v/com.fantasyflightgames.swdice.ver.1.1.4.build.9.apk

Older Star Wars Tabletop (d6, d20/Saga, etc.)
>pastebin.com/wXP0LdyJ
Reference Materials & Misc. Resources
>pastebin.com/AGFFkSin

All Canon Novels and Comics (via /co/)
>mega.nz/#F!kJtCTR7Q!HNUwVc1B8KB2FrD4Twmb7g
Writefaggotry
>pastebin.com/Un1UhzZ4

Shipfag's hangar
>drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByhAdnTlOKOeQnA4SFByUC1aQWM&usp=sharing
Shipfag's Starship Combat Fixes for EotE/AoR/FaD
>mediafire.com/file/y9w713etmckbs98/Shipfag.JPG
Heroes of the Aturi Cluster, co-op X-Wing campaign
>dockingbay416.com/campaign

--- Latest News ---
FFG Worlds Prizes:
>fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2018/3/5/medal-ceremony/
Legion (and other games) at Adepticon:
>fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2018/3/5/swl-fully-armed-and-operational/
Legion launch weekend:
>fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2018/2/26/swl-rally-the-troops/

Other urls found in this thread:

tabletopadmiral.com/legion/empire/p03u0au0du05p05u07u0eu0fu06p05u07u0eu0fu06p05u07u0eu12u06p05u07u0eu12u06p02u01p02u01
tosche-station.net/mythbusting-did-george-lucas-order-anakin-solos-death/
youtube.com/watch?v=rFvj026dFxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Howlrunner - TIE/ln
>Juno Eclipse - TIE Advanced
>Echo - TIE Phantom
>Whisper - TIE Phantom
>Quickdraw - TIE/sf
>Duchess - TIE Striker
>Countess Ryad - TIE Defender
>Lieutenant Kestal - TIE Aggressor

TIEfu compilation image when?

Would it be feasible to involve a group of PCs in the Battle of Yavin? Assuming the Rebels sent exactly thirty ships, counting the 12 Red Squadron pilots and the 7 Gold Squadron pilots still leaves 11 ships unaccounted for.

Sure. Just keep in mind how many survivors there were

>TFW there's nearly enough TIEfus to field a squadron.

Right here, user.

I've been playing EAfront 2 a lot recently, and I realized the a-wing is subjectively the best ship in the game. Anyone have that awings rule gif?

Thank you

Thoughts on this Legion list?

tabletopadmiral.com/legion/empire/p03u0au0du05p05u07u0eu0fu06p05u07u0eu0fu06p05u07u0eu12u06p05u07u0eu12u06p02u01p02u01

In short, It's Vader, 2 squads of Jammer bikes, and 24 Stormtroopers (With Heavy Weapons, grenades, etc)

I figure 4 of those squads should be able to deal with Armor, 2 hang back and aim with Scopes while 2 go in with Vader and hooks. Bikes Flank and fuck with stuff.

Or you end up on one of 'those kind of planets'
>will never invade a beach resort
>liberate the local twileks of their bikinis
>:(

Underrated waifu
>Ventress' butt buddy
>Amazing sound design on her weapon
Seriously that lasso sounds amazing

Why am I interested in the Separatist crisis era?
I don't know why but I love it.
The "Heroes on Both Sides" TCW arc, the Bomo Greenbark introductory arc in Dark Times, Dooku as a character, pic related so far (just started it).
I honestly could not tell you why it piques my interest.

Resposting from previous thread

Lucas also is the reason why Quinlan Vos survived Order 66 in the comics -- he liked Vos. And Aayla Secura was a comic character before she was a movie character -- George brought her in because he thought she was cool.

Revan was almost in The Clone Wars, and it was LUCAS'S IDEA. Pic related.

That being said...Lucas did NOT consider himself beholden to the EU. He felt very free to override it as he wished, which is why TCW did things like pacifist Mandalorians or giving the Nightsisters actual goddamn magic -- as much as he liked a lot of things from the EU, it wasn't his vision of the franchise. Revan would have appeared in TCW, but as an ancient Sith ghost whispering to the Son on Mortis -- Lucas proposed Revan less because he was into KOTOR and more because he thought Revan looked badass. He was insistent enough on it that the scene was shot in rough animatics, but after that he was also the one who made the call to take it back out when he realized that the direction he was going to go with Force ghosts would make Sith ghosts an impossibility.

I was at Celebration Anaheim at the Bad Batch screening when Dave Filoni said on stage that Lucas would often latch on to the LOOK of something from the EU, but would then decide he wanted to do his own take on it unattached to the established version. This is probably why the comics version of Quinlan Vos is CRAAAAAAAAWLING IIIIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIN but the TCW Quinlan Vos is Master "The Dude". Almost in reverse of this, he created the Bad Batch special forces team, even though he had previously given Delta Squad a cameo appearance and they would have been equally perfect for the story he had in mind: Delta Squad's personalities fit, but their LOOK didn't.

>or not wanting Anakin Solo around while he was telling stories about Anakin Skywalker, hence why Solo died instead of Jacen like was originally in the plans.

I don't know about the rest, but that's actually false. Lucas didn't say anything about Anakin Solo, and may not have even known he existed.

tosche-station.net/mythbusting-did-george-lucas-order-anakin-solos-death/

Forgot the source.

He clearly knew he existed from that note, he just didn't want any prophesies about an Anakin that wasn't Vader.

Not going to lie, I think Lucas's biggest strength was his nack for picking cool looking concept art.
That's what I'm noticing the most now that he's gone.

Was Revan in SWTOR actually Lucas' idea though? Revan goes against his statement that the Sith did not exist before Darth Ruin 1,000 years before the movies. I was under the impression that Filoni was the one that wanted Revan to make an appearance.

Because the prequels for all their faults presented a cross-section of a galaxy that actually felt GALACTIC in size and scope, and said galaxy had only just now moved from a period of peace into a period of war, so you get a clear vision of what could have been and once was, versus the horror that now is. It's also PACKED with all these throwaway references to things happening offscreen to keep making the galaxy feel bigger and bigger and flooded with stories outside what we're seeing.

While the OT happened on a handful of backwater rim worlds far away from anything of note, with scarcely a hint of the scale of anything happening offscreen, during a period of lengthy decline and perpetual oppression and war.

*in TCW

My mistake, apparently I can't type tonight.

You could have them holding off a larger group of TIEs, or even divert them from the battle proper to intercept reinforcements.

In SWTOR? No idea. But in TCW, yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=rFvj026dFxk

The thing about Revan under Lucas is that he probably wouldn't have been the same kind of character as the classic KOTOR Revan. Likely would have been reinvented as a post-Ruin Sith.

You could frame it as a training scenario in Rebel simulator pods. Alternately, you could start the players off as a bunch of expendable pre-made characters. Kill them off, cut to the actual characters watching the footage of the battle and deaths from a briefing room or holonet theater.

Yeah, SWTOR was a typo, I meant TCW.

And of course, I meant Darth Ruin was 2,000 years before the movies, and Lucas saw him as the beginning of the Sith.

Anyway, I could see it as being a case that maybe Lucas just liked the idea of how Revan looked and figured he'd translate well into that TCW episode.

Expanding on what said,

Legends has 32 starfighters deployed: Gold, Red, Green, and Blue squadrons. There are 10 named pilots who's squad isn't clearly established. Blue Squadron has two unnamed positions, and the entirety of Green squadron is unnamed. Though, oddly enough, there are 33 named pilots total (some could potentially be gunners.)

NuCanon has 30 starfighters deployed: Gold, Red, and Green (omitting Blue squadron, as they were KIA at Scarif). Gold flew 8 Y-Wings and only has 6 named pilots, leaving Gold Six and Gold Eight through Twelve vacant. Red squadron is full. Green squadron flew 10 X-Wings, but it's not established who was flying them (though their ranks prior to Yavin had seven named pilots.)

But in both canons... only three fighters fly out, and those are all accounted for. So if your players fly the Death Star run, they're not making it back without the power of retcons.

Another option is avoiding the starfighter battle entirely, and having the players be involved in the evacuation during and after the battle.

He really did have a sharp eye to making scenes, as much as the prequels get a bit of a beating. Some of the costumes and visuals in them are quite remarkable, even if the CGI has kind of aged like milk over the years for some sequences. To some extent the whole clone wars using Clones vs Droids was a bit of brilliance in that you can cram a lot of the same into scenes and not have to worry about say a mixed army of various republic inhabitants, people and species into a uniform military. Which would have cost a fortune.
But yep, did seem to find the right people to find the look he wanted and somehow wrangle them together into working

>the whole clone wars using Clones vs Droids
I like your reason for this, and another might be that the story is mostly about Anakin and Palpatine, and the war is mostly a backdrop.

I'm not sure if it was a cognitive reason or fortunate circumstance, but I think from a budget perspective of having say a republic army in 'uniform' + 100 guys in rubber masks with humans scattered in there, its got to be cheaper! To some extent I think the focus being so heavily on Anakin in particular did draw away from the majestic events/visuals happening around him might have possibly been a bit of a flaw to the story's depth, it did work.
The CW series did however, make it a lot deeper than the "Mile Wide- 1ft deep" that most of the movies seem to end up in

Speeder bikes in a very dense forest always seemed like a bad idea to me.
What would work better in dense crowded forests like that?

Query: how bad of an idea is it for a character, during any flavor of good guys with lazerswords fighting bad guys with lazerswords, to operate in the criminal underworld, who carried a red saber but wasn't actually force sensitive. Doing some writefaggotry and the main character has been taught to use all tools, including fear and misdirection, to fulfill his master's orders, and realized that as long as he doesn't flaunt it and isn't an idiot about it, he can get a lot done if stupid people think he can kill them with mind bullets. Is this a bad idea, or could it work?

AT-RT type walkers

My only real issue with the PT is that the camera direction and use of sets/scenery is pretty bad. A lot of the things that make it into the film look cool but the shot of one character talking and not moving then a shot of another character talking and not moving make the films seem boring and I think actually greatly detracts from what could have otherwise been decent movies. I mean, the writing and acting in parts are not all that great either but the OT has some poor writing and acting sections and lots of cult classics get past these two by having good art direction.

>the camera direction and use of sets/scenery
Is no more stilted than RotJ.

>TOTJ-era Bloodborne in space via Sith alchemy and Waru/Celestial-flavored shenanigans
Viable campaign concept?

I definitely see some merit in there. I think the gravity of the situations could depend greatly on what time period it is set in. Something like the Dark Times or the Rebellion might spark inquisitorial interests but you also might have difficulty if someone doesnt know what or who jedi are. Whereas, something like the CW or Old Republic would have everyone know what and who jedi are but you might not elicit the same response since they are much more prevalent in those eras. In any event, I think sparking a lazersword would almost always elicit the desired response in any situation. Shit's intimidating.

Lmao, Shimrra Jamaane looks like he came straight out of an amerimutt meme.

La Yuzantura...

True, but that is also, in my opinion, one of the worst of the OT too and you can see how George being given much more oversight in that film directly translates to what happens in the PT.

I see the fan artists have wholeheartedly embraced Hera's kid.

On the topic of Prequel aesthetics, I would buy a squad of these guys in a heartbeat.

Yeah but people like you always act like RotJ is in some middleground.
It's not. The camerawork of RotJ is no better or worse than that of the PT.
And every SW movie has better camera work than the original.

Maybe a complex series of comms stations? Multiple back ups in case the pesky carnivorous tree teddy bears eat some cabling they weren't supposed to? If I remember correctly, the reason the speeder bikes were used was because comms had trouble punching through all the trees. But if they had little satellite dishes on top of the taller trees, with cabling running down to where the scouts were sitting at comm units, it be a simple matter of dialing in threats. Of course, with how much I hated running cables 30 meters before, having to navigate however many trees to properly make a solid communications network would take hours, maybe even days. Bikes would probably be cheaper and quicker.

If I were in charge of ground comms, I'd blast out landing zones to park a tie of some sort every few kilometers and have a pilot in each one idling it in case of emergency

La abominación del universo.....

El goblino del Vong...

How long do you think it will be before we get Rogue One stuff for Legion? I want to field Krennic or at the very least Baze and Chirrut

Probably a few waves, they'll want to prioritize OT stuff first, but I'm sure Rogue One stuff will come. I hope they have Rebels stuff too.

Oh yea, the sweet spot is really ESB: fueled by some good art direction, a good story, good visuals, awesome audio, and cool ideas. Honestly, I think part of the nostalgia-boner people get from the OT is that most of it are live or otherwise pretty real effects. The extremely liberal use of CGI seems to detract from the PT in ways that I don't think do parts of the film proper credit. Maybe it has something to do with the uncanny valley but I honestly couldnt tell you.

The use of real effects and how it grabs the boxoffice can be seen with MadMax Fury Road. A film which rides hard on mediocre cult classic nostalgia but is pretty good from a visual and art direction standpoint. I think the viewers really responded to the use of real effects and stunts and the very limited use of CGI in the film.

It's a fairly hard art. You have to get that interaction with viewers via story, visuals, pace, dialogue, music and action, that way they get some emotional investment into film.
Being the complete hack I am and forever GM, its some of the things I tend to aim for when I jot down some story points, figure out my NPCs and what my players will invest themselves into, then try to cludge it into some kind of game session, along with plenty of ad-lib when the little buggers run off down a completely different hole that interests them more.

Essentially, you can make some people happy some of the time with your creativity, but you'll never make everyone happy all of the time. So there's a finicky middle ground that works and stops everyone getting pissed off.
Course if you lack any humility, you can just make something you like and then spend the rest of your life wondering why everyone else hates it, but lifes too short for that kind of shenanigans

A Rebel commando team with Cassian and/or Jyn would be a fun theme.

Vietnam-flavored Rebel grunts would be fantastic.

I think fielding some Vietnam door gunners would be sweet

Mad Max FR was not that engaging for me because the story was thin and the action is only fun for so long.

Probably really depends on their plans to handle unique characters. Those guys don't necessarily sound like Commanders normally (Maybe Krennic but he at the very least has to fight with much more combat capable commanders like say, Thrawn or Inky, maybe even Papa Palpatine) but we already have unique characters as upgrades, so maybe they'll do a pack where you can glue Baze or Chirrut onto a unit.

For just soldiers? I mean, Deathtroopers have to be pretty quick on the list, and Shoretroopers could easily have a gimmick. Rebel Commandos or Saw's Partisans could make rebel units as well. We'll probably be seeing that before too long.

OT stuff is already basically done. Just get some Scout Troopers and Echo Base Rebel Troopers. Maybe Dewback Stormtroopers and Rebel Tauntaun riders.

oh please they're gonna milk the shit out of anything they can from the OT era
Dark Troopers please

I haven't figured out the specific era yet. The original concept was a character I made for a criminal game taking place during the clone wars, but like most great ventures, crashed and burned before take off. Now I'm using him and a couple other characters from it to scratch that star wars itch.

Right now, I'm think of sometime during Bane's era, or around the Revan debacle. Basically, shits popping off, the republic is too busy fighting a big threat, and some wiley crime lord realized it'd be a great time to expand his holdings. Sith are common enough that most people realize that red means bad, but not common enough to know exactly what they're capable of if they haven't actually interacted with one before

the first 'scene' i have written out hase him ambushing a pair of thugs, killing one with a blaster, beating the other into submission, interrogating him, then drawing the crimson blade in the darkened alley to drive a point home.

I very much agree. I have a bunch of players who pretty much hate any and all NPCs besides near-mindless droids. So, they usually interact with the space-internet to get their missions and I make bosses cool so that they remember encounters but otherwise the set pieces and the NPCs are all pretty bland and my players love [spoilers] or they lie to me about liking it [/spoilers].

But I think GMing, while it can be similar to making a movie, doesnt quite translate since I dont have hundreds of people helping me with it on a daily basis and my players have very little actual visuals since I am pretty shit about getting them and often forget to use the few that I do get.

I also wasn't that into FR, but I did notice that the camera work for most of the action scenes was done really well, which i enjoyed immensly

>thinking they're not also going to do sandtroopers, AT-ATs, both types of Hoth turrets, and a whole commanders-only wave with Han, Chewie, Palpy, Fett, and a slew of Rebellion-era Legends units and characters before moving on to canon stuff

I mean, what else we got on the OT list? The Endor Commandos are really just the Rebel Troopers with woodland paint. Apart from maybe the veritable TIE Fighter all the remaining common fighting vehicles of the OT are horribly large at this scale.

I only say maybe on Tauntaun and Dewback because that for sure is something we don't have any reference to in the Rules (Unless they count as troopers and you just like throw "mounted" in front?) so that would require some new rules work and remade tables. But droids and hovertanks are mentioned.

I certainly think that could work. Pre or Post Thought-Bomb?

Pre nets you plenty of Sithies to get lost in but Post might lend more weight since people would still know about Sith but think theyre all defeated so confronting one might cause even more pants-shitting.

Kyle Katarn box stuffed with a pile of weapon upgrades when?

My experience has been that the trick to GMing is to know your NPCs and your locale like the back of your hand, and don't bother coming up with a story -- just figure out what each NPC's goal is and how far they've come in terms of achieving it.

Planning content is a fool's errand. If you just flesh out the location and the characters, the stories and content will write themselves before your very eyes at the session itself. It gives you everything you need to improvise just enough for a story to organically emerge.

>AT-ATs

You mean a thing which would be 4 Snowspeeders long and also 4 Snowspeeders tall?

Also in general, people keep using "wave", I'm pretty sure Legion isn't going to release in waves it's probably gonna release a few expansions at a time all the time. Because Veers/Snow and Leia/Fleet are releasing like a month apart.

I think Pre thought bomb could work, at least in the beginning. He takes advantage of the proliferation of sithy business going down, then like midway throuh the first arc or so the other shoe drops, so he has to be a bit more selective on when he waves his sword around. Maybe take advantage of the idea that 'the rest of them may have been stupid enough to get themselves killed, but theres a reason hes still standing' mentality superstitious criminals would think of when they bumpinto him

Yea, i think that turn could work really well for the character and add a bit of drama to the scenes where he pops that red rocket after it.

CIS in general had a really nice aesthetic, but Super Battle Droids were one of my favorites for sure.

I dunno, I really prefer the B1/OOMs myself.

How would you run an X-Wing game and create memorable ace pilot rivals for your PCs? Moreover, how do you maintain these said NPCs as a recurring threat?

Pic heavily related.

You running it in X-Wing? If you're not, you might just have the NPC ace be an offscreen threat for a while. The players get his kill counts after each mission and then when he finally enters the fight against the PCs he should come in with a bang. Also, he should leave if it looks like he's gonna lose. Like more than 2 hits leave not 1 shot away from death leave. You want him to survive player shenanigans and tenacity so you might include more mooks for them to fight while he escapes.

Don't force it at first. Just have them go against an enemy squadron, maybe give them a unit name via scans or unique iconography on their ships. Have the squadron leader be identified through a communique. Battle starts. Survivors of the enemy squadron get away, with some of its members sending comm messages mocking the players for not being good enough to take them down.

Afterwards, maybe you could have one or two of the players do some research on the squadron and have them identify certain names/callsigns. Maybe they can even come across a holovid of them accepting some kind of award for winning a battle, and the player(s) can recognize some of the voices from the fight and identify who's who.

Some time later, the players encounter the same squadron in a different location. They recognize the enemy squadron, voices are memorable from the taunts after the last skirmish, and pick out their rivals.

For added fun, if this is post-RotJ, maybe the players could encounter them under more civil circumstances at some peace talks between whatever warlords faction they're a part of and the New Republic; maybe they find out they're not so bad, just pilots doing their duty. Or, maybe they're present at a delegation where the two sides are fighting diplomatically over a region of space, in a Starfighters of Adumar kind of situation.

It's pretty damn, good, though the X is still no slouch. The TIE Interceptor, though, is hot garbage which makes me sad.

...literally all the interceptors are the same ship

they have the same abilities

they do the same thing

what the FUCK is wrong with you

play a real game

How did maul survive the end of EP1?
How did maul survive sheev at the end of TCW season 5?

It really was, he had an eye for spotting quality, just not really creating it.

>clearly hasn't played the game
The TIE/In lasers fire in quads and overheat in about two seconds flat. Landing all four shots is damn near impossible and the low rate of fire means that you're overheating more often and getting less damage on target.

Play the fucking game before you open your mouth, retard.

>ep 1
Pure hatred and the power of writers wanting to bring back a memorable fan favourite

>sheev
Can't remember the exact reason, but sheev spared him because he figured maul could still be of use. I believe it has something to do with why maul wound up on malachor(?). So, plot again

The ties have slightly different hit boxes that rebel ships. First order ties are more durable than imperial, but lack an actual interceptor ship despite having one in the slot. First order and resistance lack a bomber class, and the only interceptors that are the same are the rebellion and resistance because they're both awings. Arc 170 has more punch than the vulture but slower rate of fire and is less nimble. It can also take more hits, even before using it's astromech. All the ships, even in the same slots, have slight variations that become clear when played for an extended amount of time

>shilling for EA this hard

Awesome. Thanks for the input user

Literally no argument. Neck yourself.

>le 0% force face

>shilling

>pointing out flaws in straighter mode

Does shilling mean something different now?

that's not an argument either

*starfighter
Apparently autocorrect has yet to have that in the system

>How did maul survive sheev at the end of TCW season 5?
There's a comic about that. Sheev wanted to interrogate him then dispose of him, but Maul escaped and hid.(iirc)

He already made his argument, dumbass.

Apparently, "shilling" means "playing a game I don't like even though I've never played it before."

>pacifist Mandalorians
>yet another mando faction out of a gorillion

Contradicts about jack shit.

>giving the Nightsisters actual goddamn magic

It is literally what they used in the books.

it means "defending EA's faggotry"

>they got turned into Imperial cargo ships

BASED

He wasn't defending it though. All he said was the x-wing is solid as a fighter, but the tie interceptor is hot garbage. Doesn't sound like a still to me. I was the original poster asking for the gif, and even I'll admit eafront is terrible. Only redeeming feature in the game is starfighter assault, and even that has problems

I do tend to follow a basics of Introduction, The Story of Why, Conclusion if I'm doing a campaign for a few months or year
However, the central part is very flexible and often I'll just throw out a side-adventure where someone or several PCs wish to explore an avenue of the galaxy for whatever reasons and backstory, plus the odd 'Random Shit Happens' like you get stuck up by muggers on the Corescant subway or someone tries to nick your speeder. Just so they're not complacent and thinking they've got everything figured out.
Conclusion is quite a difficult one, depending on how much of the 'Why' gets done along the way, but also one of those things you need to figure out as being something both the PC's and Evil Doers are probably inevitably going to come into conflict on and it must be resolved.

Guess the trick to NPC's is not to be too invasive on the Players scenes, they are supposed to have their time in the sun and if Jarn Rambozo drags out his gat and mows down all the baddies, that's just shit- unless of course he's popping up in their outside of their POW camp to rescue someone else in there :)
Likewise with Bad NPC's, they do have to stick the foot in somewhere nice and deep for PC's to notice them about the usual background noise of galactic fuckery, which is why they tend to come in a bit later when PC's have stuff and people they like- so they can have it burned down and kidnapped. That makes them act

That's sort of about as much as I drag out of 'movies' in a sense that I do like a bit of structure to baseboard things off so it flows along 'somewhere', or at least appears that way

>Only redeeming feature in the game is starfighter assault

There are other modes?

I'll admit to doing Galactic assault a few times, it's fun kicking clone ass as Maul. But still...

What's the weird minor Star Wars species you like the most?

Meaning nothing big like twi'leks or wookies.

Quarren are unfairly portrayed as villains and shit just because they're the enemies of Mon Calamari
Theelin are cute
Gungans are underrated. They all hate Jar Jar too and have a really cool overall aesthetic.

I don't get why people dislike the peaceful Mandalorians concept. They spent millennia being warmongers, and kept being curbstomped after a few years of rampage. It was a good idea for some to see the writing on the wall. The galaxy had been at peace for a thousand years by the time Satine rules, and it happened only after there had been a civil war with the old guard types. Even then you have people like Vizla wanting to go back at being warmongering assholes.

I love Nautolans but I think I just like Kit Fisto.