FILENAME THREAD

>Two days later a warp storm crashes NK into Syria, the Senator was the only survivor.

maximum over-creed

Sauce?

and while it was uploading I immediately realized I should have renamed it 'Thought for the Day'.
Arg.

Oh boy here we go.

That doesn't sound like neutral. That sounds like Lawful Good if you want the guilty to go to jail.

This one might be a bit outdated.

On the rails.

>Monkey Grip(Feat)

And I'm all tapped out

>tfw Shinoa winning triggered the fujos all over the damned place

The "Good" in LG "implies altruism, respect for life, and a concern for the dignity of sentient beings." So an LG lawyer would be willing to defend a guilty client out of concern for their well being and respect for their rights to a fair trial. They would provide them the best defense they could under the law and in concert with the truth.

Good lord this better be real.

>This seems like a totally trustworthy store

It's a real article. The actual event seems to have been embellish however by the newspaper.

Anyone know a better way to convey this joke?
Jabir is from Genius the Transgression, it's the reason they haven't completely broken the setting- any time they try to talk about airships or lumiferous aether or Timecube it sounds like crazy talk to normal people.

It's kinda sad that no one takes you seriously even after you murdered a bunch of people.

Related

>Phoenix Wright client selection process.png

You mean /a/

Nah, i like curves.
Not saying that flat is bad.
Also booty is nice.

Aaaaaand a good defense is an honest defense. If a lawful good lawyer thought his client was guilty he would encourage his client to confess and go to jail or request liency.

The Mart

Agreed, hence:

>in concert with the truth.

This is part of why we have plea deals. That said, an LG lawyer would not "get tired of defending the guilty". That line displays a lack of compassion, hence he's LN not LG.

Honestly, why not?
I assume you are cool with murdering said people, so why not fistpound your buddy for having accomplished a work instensive task?

Oh wow, looks like lil' babby needs to go back to school and up his reading comprehension. Where some of his words too big for you
>Boo boo boo *jangles keys for you*

Honestly, I would have turned out better if Arthur had taught me to just beat the shit out of the kids bullying me. This whole "Let bullies bully you because you will be the real winner later!" bullshit needs to end. People bullied me all the time where the fuck is my multibillion dollar business.

The Secret World video game

I've this image many times and I need to know something, And be honest with me. Does he fuck her?

Just because you let your rage be impotent instead of fuel, doesn't mean it's the fault of everybody else.

No.

There's a reason Grandpa never came back, and it's not just because he's dead.

Not in the way you might think.

Sometimes glows give superpowers though. The trick is to have your loyal yet expendible minion touch it.

>starting a filename thread on Veeky Forums with a filename that's Veeky Forums-related

Lol newfag

But in that case, inevitably, the minion will get the powers and drain the source, discover that he is expendable when you try to harvest the powers out of him, and end up killing you and banging your daughter.

do you have the rest of this, I saved it years ago now I can't find it. I had the colored version too

>being evil in the first place
Found the problem