$PRL: Target: $3, Timeframe: 12-24hrs

ATH breakout. 8X increase in volume. datadash recommends, huffpost on the way. Huge marketing on the way, once the testnet releases.

Research it, before you miss the boat.

DELET THIS

Already in the boat thankfully. Easily gonna hit $5 in 2018. People really missing out on this one

You don't have to wait that long. Tomrrow it will be $3, and next two weeks it will hit $5. Great choice. All this is happening only with the organic growth, imagine the targets with the marketing once the product is out.

Can this nigga kindly go below 1.20 again? I was feeling all smug when i sold 1/4 at 1.23 expecting it to drop further but the fuck just keeps going

COMFY

lol. day traders get rekt

Good pic, I've just never seen this kinda insanity happen and KEEP HAPPENING with a coin. It goes sideways for 20 minutes then resumes its moon-bound course. PRL is truly headed for the stars

so comfy here
pearlies

Their tg growth is insane in 4 days (33% increase or 1200 new members), so don't think we ever see those levels again.

is it too late to get in now?

Have you seen ECA the past few days? Holy shit
they're just up and up

/comfy/

>tfw heavily into both ECA ($0.0023) and PRL ($0.3913)
So comfy right now.

>a literal scamcoin
>orchestrated PnD
user...

too late to get in ....fuck bnty next

>those sell walls
no way lmao

son of a BITCH I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT MORE

PRL was my very first ever investment and from the point I bought it the value only went sideways/down a little

I had already decided since my first buy that I was going to hold onto it for a year before taking it out though so at least I don't have to make a deicison on that behalf

But I might buy more if it ever dips again. Is 500 a lot of pearls?

You can still make 10x, if you can hold this gem for long term (mainnet in apr2018).

literal pumped and dump coin

You are insane. Goto their TG, see the tech discussions happening there. Seems to be you have missed the boat and crying.

Where did you guys hear about ECA a week ago? PRL seemed hyped but all I’ve been reading about the past couple weeks was DBC and Bounty.

Have a feeling that the raise today was due to the coming binance listing.

Fuck i guess i'll buy more now. I bet it'll dip 3 minutes after i buy

Its recommended by datadash couple of hours back. Now the media about to write on this gem yet. So seeing the volume don't see any reason why binance dont want this (9m volume on

how high will this go?

Nice