Age of Sigmar General /aosg/

Previous Thread: Please shit up the thread with politics, memes, and race-baiting
Please respond to bait, and party on dudes (And dudettes)

>A Traveller's Guide to the Mortal Realms
youtube.com/watch?v=uU8HM3OuThk

>Malign Portents: Behind the Scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=nUCtBuKs_co

>Resources
pastebin.com/cPgyVjT5

> Core rules
games-workshop.com/en-US/Warhammer-Age-of-Sigmar-Rule

>General's Handbook 2017
mega.nz/#!C5BSfTDK!Sx74f87D86frlU0NZ1XKyGP0WEgar52X1Hbtj1OA5y0

>Legions of Nagash
mega.nz/#!L44kEdRJ!VooTlhCe_WTmf5SFEds_wni8ZOEQDfBBsB1KBY_8ZW4

>Malign Portents
mega.nz/#!7x5hgZKL!l3KcjIUfNjDbEhjFeH31M9mRFfPf03yUFuN-jMUIJBg

>Army and Skirmish Warband builder
warhammer-community.com/warscrolls-builder/

>City Generator
repl.it/repls/FrivolusBelovedEmperorpenguin
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/26/make-your-own-free-city-the-easy-way-sep25gw-homepage-post-3/

AoSRPG Edition
What are you hoping for from AoSRPG?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!5cI3ATaL!2FnDYkQnjUzgY3_A6DVvQ8IOwHf4BoagXwk5Y9NducI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Malerion when?

Post your dudes!

Hot human on snek/khinerai/elf action!

>DUDE KHORNE LMAO

Disappointing that he shows his fag face. I only hope that they brought the orb in play just so the community votes to destroy it so we can finally restore a more traditional realm map without the retarded HURR FLOATING CONTINENT PLANETS ERRYWHERE!! I think MP is there way to bring traditional Warhammer aesthetics back because people hate the dumbass vague magic bullshit that AoS launched with

>traditional Warhammer aesthetics
Too late for that, they and near everyone else got killed off so unless the fleet of the immortal dragon emperor of Cathay appear it's best to let them rest.

>What are you hoping for from AoSRPG?
Tons of resources books

There will be AoS RPG?

On one hand, why is there even one person who would vote Eye?

On the other hand, why are there so many voting Drake? How many Chaos player are there?

Yep same company that is making the new 40k one is making it.

Look! I FUCKED UP ALL THE LINKS AND CHANGED THE NAME DUDE LMAO AIN'T IT FUNNY!?

consolidate you fags

Nah, that's Ulisses North America. WFRP 4E and AoSRPG are being made by Cubicle 7.

Cubicle 7 is actually a really great company, but everyone there loves WFRP so I'm kind of afraid that they'll give that game an undue amount of attention.

fuck off, this one is older
>40k one
Wait, I thought they are making the AoS RPG and WHF RPG

Why should that be an issue? As much as I like Age of Sigmar, there's no one out there playing it for the setting. I'll be happy if WFRP 4E is good.

DoK book mega.nz/#!5cI3ATaL!2FnDYkQnjUzgY3_A6DVvQ8IOwHf4BoagXwk5Y9NducI

>Two AoS threads.
Why can't you guys just have one.

>AoS RPG
>Out of the Seraphon only the Slann are actually living
>no chance to play an eager to learn skink adventuring the Mortal Realms with a group to get intel on Chaos
;_;

:'(

a lot of eye choices have been kinda weak/cowardly, and the drake and skull are a little more brash/brazen. The cool thing as we're learning now is that the 3 signs aren't exclusively order-drake eye-chaos and skull-death since death lead to the mists of blood and the drake lured in kul's blood planet.

Honestly I''m hoping for either the drake again or even the eye just to see what happens

Is Ghost Skeleton user still around? Curious if he was going to go back and give those spooky bois some love after hitting his deadline for a rush job. I want to steal some inspiration!

>be Death fan
>Every single named character now Nagash's BDSM slave

Okay, this is what I've got painted so far

:,[

Fresh Bread (with working links)

Thank you user.