Age of Sigmar General /aosg/

Dispossessed Edition

Previous Thread:
Please stop shitting up the thread with politics, memes, and race-baiting Do not respond to bait, hide, report.

A Traveller's Guide to the Mortal Realms youtube.com/watch?v=uU8HM3OuThk
Malign Portents: Behind the Scenes youtube.com/watch?v=nUCtBuKs_co

Resources pastebin.com/cPgyVjT6
Core rules games-workshop.com/en-US/Warhammer-Age-of-Sigmar-Rules

General's Handbook 2017 mega.nz/#!C5BSgTDK!Sx74f87D86frlU0NZ1XKyGP0WEgar52X1Hatj1OA5y0

Legions of Nagash mega.nz/#!L44kEbRJ!VooTlhCe_WTmf5SFEds_wni8Z0EQDfBBsB1KBY_8ZW4

Malign Portents mega.nz/#!7x5hgZZL!l3KcjIUfNjDbEhjFeH31M9mRFfPf03yUFuN-jMU1JBg

Army and Skirmish Warband builder warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/

City Generator repl.it/repls/FrivolousBelovedEmperorpenguin warhammer-community.com/2017/09/26/make-your-own-free-city-the-easy-way-sep26gw-homepage-post-4/

Daughters of Khaine (DoK) PDF
mega.nz/#!5cI3ATaL!2FnDYkQnjUzgY3_A6DVvQ8IOwHf4BoagXwk5Y9NducI

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/2018/03/08/dread-solstice-week-3-results-oh-deargw-homepage-post-1/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Deepkin fucking WHEN

Tomorrow

Re-posting here because my fantasy bros don't like free money.

>take receipts from people who have bought morathi in straya
>combine with sneg ladies bought from bongland
>refund them for a profit in a classic refund scheme

What could go wrong?

People not actually buying because the game is shit ?

That could actually get you arrested user

Fuck off.

On one hand, why is there even one person who would vote Eye?

On the other hand, why are there so many voting Drake? How many Chaos player are there?

And also, two /aosg/? Wtf?

Reminder that Nagash is a faggot and a loser.
His hat is ultra gay too

i would like to shitpost but it really gives off fish vibes

>2 aos threads
I knew this was the game of shotposters.

Well, either you join Khorne and fuck everything up
Or you blow up the Orb and probably fuck everything up even more seriously why would weaponizing mistical rage into a weapon be a good idea
Or you run the fuck away denying Khorne what he wants, kissing him off, and he fucks off. Grungi has been successfully doing it for an age or two

That's an octopus, tho.

>Eye
I'm sure at least part of those are Chaos players that didn't actually believe that Drake had a chance
>How many Chaos players are there?
Being the second most supported GA, and in particular one of the two starting box armies, helps, but remember that it's only the first few hours. There are probably regions of the world that haven't yet woken up in a MP week 4 world

fine, marine vibes

How have the daughters of khaine been in your games so far anons?

Age of sigmar seems pretty enjoyable to me so far, even if pick up games have gotten ALOT less fun on average.

Probably.

Not a stormcast.

You are gay

On one hand, fair enough.

On the other hand:

>why would weaponizing mistical rage into a weapon be a good idea

Well, sure, but last week result certainly seems to indicate most people DID think it was a good idea.

>chaosfags
confirmed for being the ones behind every stupid choice in the campaign

marine as marine life, Jesus Christ user stop thinking with your Stormcast dick

Not that guy but Nagash got beat up by Literal Rats and an unwashed barbarian with a giant metal stick

Why do we have so many namsfags lately?

>two age of sigmar threads on page 1

Can you all fuck off? No one likes your shitty game, and no one appreciates having multiples of it on page one.

A good part of those were Death players tricked by the MP book into thinking that the mist turned people into vampires

>No one likes your shitty game
i like it

This one is older

this one got more posts and got linked first from the old thread

I will vote Eye.

I play a Seeker Host, we travel and explore by default and couldn't care less about Khul and his bullshit.

And that one failed to cross link because it was made by a retard, so it should be deleted

Dick isn't the first thing I think about stormcast.

ACTUAL new thread

I like it.

The rats fucked up most of the Old World and were often said that if they stopped backstabbing each other they could have fucked everyone, and the other is literally barbarian Jesus
Also don't forget that in the earliest days of chivalry it wasn't the one that was able to unsaddle the opponent the final winner, but the one that kept getting back up and fight again
Nagash is Bretonnia's spirit living (more or less) in the AoS world

Sorry, this one is the one the last post linked to, so I will stick with this one.

If only your OP wasn't retarded

why are there two age of sigmar threads? are you all this retarded?

Because one shitposter really likes to make the OP "Funny" by fucking all the links up and changing all the texts

We're constantly flooded by shitposters, that's why
Death players, please come back

warhammer-community.com/2018/03/08/dread-solstice-week-3-results-oh-deargw-homepage-post-1/

>You’ve really gone and done it now.

>This week, you were presented with a Red Mist formed from the nightmares of the seers and prophets you slew earlier in the campaign. For most, this would read as a pretty bad omen, but it seems many of you decided this week to make the best of a bad situation and embrace this mysterious miasma – and deal with the consequences later.

>the only people being upset at the existence of two aos threads are in this thread
geez, it surely can't be a desperate samefag

I thought Chivalry was murdering your peasants?

And now it's our chance to destroy that orb and kick the most boring god in the ass

How's it stupid when it benefits Chaos?

It's that and much more
And how would Nagash be able to bring those peasant back as zombies without killing them first?

You answered your own question

Now if it was the Horned Rat I might think about he because the 4 hate him and hate anytime he makes gains but it's that bitch nigga Khorne

>You answered your own question

Not really, how's it stupid to vote to benefit your own faction?

Well, simply put; You're Chaos

In other words pic related

So you're just a retard that's upset?

because firing a continent wide archeomagitech fueled by rage benefits the setting better than having just another boring chaos satellite fortress

In cruder terms, yes.

How?

BLOW IT THE FUCK UP!

>implying all
chaos worships Khorne

Fuck off, I’m in favor of firing the laser because Khorne ain’t my patron god and Khul is a faggot and I wanna blow up his fortress. I don’t want him having some floating planet base to invade my realm.

setting precedence to awesome events

nobody cares when you tell them of this blood moon castle of murderhobos when there are and have been other, better, similar things already to entertain people with storytime when you could instead narrate of that time an ancient machinery has fired concentrated wrath to destroy a planetoid.

>If the Khorne moon isn't blown the fuck out GW might take it as a hint that people want to see more Khorne models.

Better dead then Khorne Red.

The in game benefits are negligible for actual games. Direction the story takes, presumably less so. I’d submit that AoS could do with a lot less CHAOS LOL in the lore. Unless it’s some Darkoath civilisations that get fleshed out.

I agree instead tho I wish it were the Kels

Too bad they're all fucking dead(?)

How is a planet getting shot be a laser better than a planet filled with evil dudes?

Luckily Death is one of the main option of the general campaign. Choose it

Because it kills the evil dudes?

> star wars

I mean in terms of setting.
You've got a planet or not a planet.
How is not a planet a superior option in terms of setting building?

Because it wouldn't just be a planet, it would be a planet for the faction that already owns almost half of the setting, with another owning roughly the same amount and two more owning little more than nothing
I play an Order army, but for the wellbeing of the setting we should try to rebalance the factions powerlevels

I told you: story precedences
flying island fortress are bored when we already have other flying island fortresses already, on top of giant brass scorpion moving fortresses or angry armored worm with cities on their backs

we haven't precedences of big ass cannons or the use of ancient mcguffins yet

Big Morathi Snek tits right in my face!

Which are covered up way more than in the concept art so that the cis het males don't get any sinful thoughts.

>The Virgin Stormcast
>The Chad Nagash

>Nurathi
>big tits

>Because it wouldn't just be a planet

It would be.

>I play an Order army, but for the wellbeing of the setting we should try to rebalance the factions powerlevels

It's not a rebalance of anything though, it's the introduction of a weapon that can apparently destroy a planet. That's more whacky.

>we haven't precedences of big ass cannons or the use of ancient mcguffins yet

We do though. What do you think Firestorm was all about?

I like the bluntness of this gw post. They basically said WHAT DID YOU EXPECT TO HAPPEN YOU SPAZZES

>What do you think Firestorm was all about?
unused stuff

tell me what was used

Morathis tits were nerfed user.

It was used though which is why it was a ruin in the first place.

I play Skaven, I just want to blow it up to make Khorne cry.

Sure, but why must we do it if we can NOT breath in the mist first?

Finally, I can spray my models. Can I just coat them with a spray leadbelcher or should I use chaos black first?

Because the only other options are leaving all of Aqshy to Khorne and leaving all of Aqshy to Khorne while you try to join him
And I will choose any options that may fuck Khorne

Big Grungni feet in my mouth.

Are they plastic or resin?

The GW sprays arent primer, theyre just paint in a can. It works fine on plastic but they wont stick to resin.

Dont do a thick coat with the spray. Do a light coat and then a light basecoat with a brush using the same colour.

it was used before the firestorm campaign, completely offscreen

like the men of iron in the age of technology of 40k, it just isn't a relevant enough precedence for killer robots like, say, necrons.

Big-enough-for-me Snek Morathi tits right in my face!

Sure, but I was talking about last week option.

But anyway, I would agreed, I myself choose Skull too. I am just salty that people thought breathing in the Red Mist would somehow be a Death choice.

Plastic. I have some experience with corax white and chaos black already but I have never use metallic sprays before

Red=blood=vampire

More like
>big flat chest morathi snek tits for me

Youll quickly notice that the metal sprays go on plastic really easily, but its very easy to overspray and ruin details

Make sure you have good lighting and do a light coat

Spook leader, standing by

>it was used before

Yes, hence the precedence you're so keen to set.
So again, how is it better?

Can see why they thought that, though. The description of this portent in the book is
>The Red Mist is the portent of nature twisted and turned against the living, the elemental forces of reality made into a mortal enemy

Sure, but since when did Nagash ever favor that motif? I mean, neither Neferata nor Mannfred are his favored lieutenants. At the same time, saying the rage and battle fury to be vampire is REALLY sketch when Khorne is the more rational possibilities.

got your back, azyrwalker here

... Of course it's a second fucking celestial body. Suddenly I understand why it's called Dread Solstice- all of the events and actions will call on celestial bodies to have their days/weeks/whatevers hanging over the conflict. Calling it now, no matter the result week 5's event will be another planetoid. I'm also calling it that in the aftermath one of the things that will be discussed by Phil and company is that there were 9 potential planetoids that could have come down, and I'm already wondering if the six that didn't make the cut will be discussed.

Honestly, any option that throws the mortal realms into Chaos and distracts everyone from the Giant Skeleton behind the Curtain is a good choice for death.

>how is it better?
it's not a timeline relevant precedence

jesus, can you read or do I have to write my posts twice each time?

>Big-enough-for-me Snek Morathi tits right in my face!

Enjoy your splinters, dipshit.

I mean, it is not like they are subtle about it. And desu I personally welcome our planetoids overlords

How is it not timeline relevant?

With a title like Solstice it may very well be as you said

Always rumembah ta thin ya paints 'n get a nice, fine tip on ya brush!

Sure, unless when those choice also powered Chaos themselves, not to mentioned when the souls are used by the Four instead of Nagash.

Because let your enemy fight each other is all well and good, but that work with the assumption that BOTH sides are weaken, not one side become stronger and stronger.