Just went all in on LTC AMA

well over six figure portfolio
aiming for seven figures EOM

LTC is dead tho

what insider info you got bro?

Is pic related true?

LTC? why??

very large amount of money coming into LTC every since Lee FUD the shit out of it and it dipped hard.
Now think. In crypto or anything involves massive sums of currency can you take someone's actions at face value? Personally Id say no. The FUD (whether intentional by Lee or not) created the perfect opportunity for big players to dip the market and steal from weak hands. Sure the whales can manipulate but not its a lot harder to make a significant change in a tried and true coin like LTC that is being used in millions of transactions per day (notice even ETH's transactions are slow and traders are opting to go into LTC even if just to exchange it later).
The Lee twitter posts were just used as a tool by whales to accumulate before the next big announcement. I wouldnt trust that Lee sold his full stack, if there is some deal to bring mass adoption at a faster pace then it could have been part of the deal to "sell" his stack.
In reality most of what im posting has zero backing to it but analyze for yourself and think. Is it as simple as the developer of one of the original and most widely known cryptos posting that he sold his stack then LTC dies? I dont think so.

So why is LTC continuing to shit the bed? Down to .01582.

Very disappointed right now.

Ltc transactions are going through the roof. Sell now before it’s too late!

>going through the roof

Yeah, sell now. gtfo

I think the biggest thing holding it back is the potential profit to be made in shitcoins. Just have to be a bit patient
>t. pic related

he sold his stack because he thinks its better for LTC in the long run. I literally beleive him word for word because hes already rich as fuck and holds 100s of bitcoins. He doesn't give a fuck about making an extra few mil.

But i'm tempted to agree, ltc's lead dev said charly had news that would pump ltc to beyond the level it was when he sold.

Nonono sell now while it’s low and chase ath shitcoins!

It could be true, his stack of LTC wasnt even that big, especially taking into account he was mainly a BTC holder from the start.
exactly, quick 2x are nice but constantly buying at ATH and hoping for 2x after 2x just leads to the whales eating up the money once shitcoins crash and the money flows back into other coins. This seems to be where LTC will come in.

great investment bro.
Nothing like being down 10%

>bro

Opinion discard.

>nazi

Opinion WW2'd

>nazi

?

Don't deny what is in your heart!

DESU, I'm just salty. I'm also 100% in on LTC right now and I'm sad to get raped this hard.

Last 2 weeks have been nothing but JUST'd.

ABANDON SHIP

ALL HANDS

ABANDON SHIP

>down 10%
my buy in was at 220USD for 95% of the coins. Currently up close to 8% but it doesnt matter because the real tell will be when it gets back to 300 > 350 > 400 > ATH.
You have under 500 bucks and want to triple it in a couple days? Sure holding LTC will seem like shit when you browse Veeky Forums and see all the shitcoins mooning. Otherwise just give it some time

I have like 2.3 litecoins at $216.
Hoping to get more around that price!

these braindead wojaks are getting really advanced

all in on any particular coin is pure gambling and guessing..not good, but I hope youre right for your sake. Fortune favors the bold.

You have some balls. I’m diversified. Biggest stack in XMR, made some huge gains from XRB and XLM and a shitcoin called Colx. As of today i have 350k and don’t feel like rushing anymore. It’s too stressful and the way I see it, I made it already. May it be in 3 months, 6 months or a year. Going in all in would be too stressful but you convinced me to buy ltc for the very first time. I’ll probably get in 10%.

If you make it, I’d suggest you to take a look at Monero as your next all in. It’s a very solid and stable coin and the one that I know it will exist because it has a good use case

No.

im practically all in LTC too

im either gonna make it or die trying user

heres to the future

Its certainly a gamble but it seems to be way oversold which means it will have a nice jump some time soon. Im not in LTC for a long term hold but at the value it was trading it (sub 220) its a deal that offers a good value.
The main argument against LTC is that it offers less than some 3rd gen coins but what people forget to calculate in to that value is the recognition it has. LTC is probably second to BTC (arguably 3rd to ETH or ripple) in name recognition. That alone gives it a lot of value. Only time will tell.

Also id pick monero as a top coin for a long term hold because its value is actually backed in the sense that its used by all the black markets. Like I said though Im looking to make a short term play just based on my own analysis

> Just went all in on LTC
> well over six figure portfolio

Not for long. This is some next level bagholder tier shilling. Did you also get your 6 figs by going all in?

It's on sale you fucking retard

LTC is shit. I just sold all of mine and went all in on ETH

yikes lad

Good luck user. /thread

>the out of nowhere 1.7Billion dollar volume on BCH/LTC pair on OKex
Yeah there is some weird shit going on with litecoin. Seems like someone knows something we don't.

I'm going in on this dip as well.

>selling a dip and buying an ath
the biz way my good friend

if you think im shilling bags then just ignore me. I got to 6 figs by following my own analysis and instinct. To me 220$ LTC is good value, like when you go to the store and see something you buy is half off you stock up. Sure, all in is a risk but all in on LTC is different than all in on a shitcoin persay