ITC Thread

>buy the dip

You literally can't touch this if you live in the US. Which is where like 90% of the money in crypto is.

>i'm in the US
>i'm on bibox
>i have ze coinz
>what are you doing?

Wait until you try to cash out -- lots of stories of peoples' accounts getting locked when you can't provide a non-US phone number.

Fuck that, I'm not risking even 1 ETH in this market on a situation like that. There are many other moon missions.

>there's a 2btc limit for unverified accounts
>you hate money

90%? i dont know about that

I don't get it... You will still have to sell for BTC or ETH to cash out, right? So... What's the problem?

By cash out I meant withdraw. That means withdraw any coin. I'm not making this up because I don't want to buy this coin, I'd love to -- but I'm not risking all of my gains sitting in purgatory because I lied about living in the US.

aus cuck here. Took me 5 days to withdraw all of my iotchina from huobi into my ledger but now i'm comfy af

So have you been able to withdraw?

>implying bibox asks for an address when you sign up
holy shit this guy is retarded

there's literally an option to turn the website into english on the upper right hand corner of the site. and guess what? there's an american flag there! lot's of chinese people live outside of China brainlet.

got any friends overseas? i put i live in korea and used a korean friend's phone #. they won't let you withdraw without the phone security.

Jesus christ....

Read a single comment I wrote. Of course they'll let you deposit. But when you want to withdraw, I've read many peoples' posts saying they required a valid phone number (MEANING NOT INSIDE THE UNITED STATES) to verify the account.

If this isn't true then there's a fuckload of FUD, but I could definitely see this happening.

I can't imagine why an exchange would want to hold onto your coins....

I wish mate. Only foreign friend I'd trust is in china (我们不是老外) but he's hard to get a hold of.

You guys are all fucking retarded. I bought 2k of this at 3.25 two days ago using a US phone number. Withdrew to metamask wallet, almost 3x my money.

Stay poor.

You have no brain. Fine, dump coins into exchanges that explicitly say "No users from the USA". I couldn't give a fuck, I'm just trying to warn people that have brains.

Dont buy this shit, dont. It will go down hard.

Is there anyone here whose actually withdrawn that’s from the US?

Honest to god, I bought this last night on bibox and live in the us. My coins are now In myetherwallet. Zero problems.

Why are you US bros even using the sites that explicitly state no US citizens? You can get ITC on huobi.pro, which i dont think has any region restrictions

huobi doesn't allow US citizens either. Not sure if it's a regulations thing or what (KYC?)

I bought it on huobi, used my US phone as canadian because they're both +1, worked fine. My coins are in MEW and off the exchange. That guy is literally retarded.

This

It actually is a good exchange and works totally fine for burger numbers

Don't let a sign up at an exchange prevent your lazy ass from massive gainz

I'm wiling to buy for you if you manage to get them on your wallet then

>worked
i registered with my US # and it worked as well thanks. did you have to verify a passport to withdraw?

Nope

ITC is temporarily an ERC20 too, so you can withdraw to MEW

I did the same though I am trying to withdraw VEN and it has been stuck with the status: "To Be Reviewed" for the past 3 hours.

And under verification it wants a passport ID, which is not an easy thing to fake to say the least...

I'm not willing to risk much. I might throw a little at ICT just because it sounds really solid, but only a fraction of what I'd like to.

I read that binance might start listing this soon cause they have some tokens in their wallet. Is this true? I didn’t see any in the binance wallet

yes they received 12000 or so I saw it on etherscan don't have the link though