HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Arkies on suicide wach kek

Whats that red part mean

means you're about to get dumped on

Why?

It's a giant sell wall. It means any significant price action upwards is pretty much fucked.

You might want to learn things like this to avoid having your dick stomped in the dirt.

So, like...somebody is asking for a lot of money that nobody wants to pay?

>he still falls for sell walls

Someone (or many people most likely) have stacked tons of sell orders at a particular price. This creates a huge sell resistance and stunts the market. It takes a significant amount of time and effort to break through and raise the price.

What will most likely happen is this:

Volume will not be significant enough to push through. As a result, the price will sink.

Not sure when OP took the screencap, but it isn't nearly as bad right now.

I tried to warn them father

Not sure what you're getting at friendo, more like I rarely see them anymore. It was much more common earlier on in the crypto markets.

These sell walls don't mean shit, most are fake.The sell orders get cancelled once the price approaches them.

After 5 months holding, I'm done with this fucking coin, may keep a few hundred but fuck this shit

Ive seen sell walls 5 times that size dissapear in an instant, they're there purely for psycological effect.

Ding ding ding

>Whales putting up a sell wall
Either you sell quickly and buy the dip or just hodl and wait for the following pump if you have some balls. ez

is the dip a good buy?

daily reminder that ark is the gayest most autistic coin in the cryptosphere and the fact that these bumbling retards managed to con so many neets into buying their useless pos coin is nothing short of a miracle

Why is she so hot

Does anyone fall for this anymore? Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says.

Live by the waifu, die by the waifu

But those are pretty obviously fake sell walls...

not an arktard but are you guys genuinely this retarded? do you have any idea what a sell wall actually implies?

Can be a fake wall to scare normies away

Congrats on this Arkies. Seriously.

THIS IS NOW AN ARK THREAD. SINNERS GET OUT.