Ripple now has 1/2 Bitcoin's market cap

are you ready for The Rippening?

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/
flippening.watch/
ripple.com/xrp/buy-xrp/-
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If the Rippening is whales selling and stealing normie cash then yes I am ready.

Actually it has a higher market cap that bitcoin if you consider the total number of existing coins.

With that circulating supply it's never going to be worth that much.

>thinks whales are the ones pumping ripple

ripple serves real world purpose, not just speculation, the market cap will be in trillions, not billions, and you will still be crying about normies and jews.

eh, what?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"Muh marketcup
GET FUKT

what is happening with KCS? Sinking?

idiot

let me guess, you are one of the morons who think banks are using Ripple and will never use XRP. Here you go, faggot, this was announced days ago:
>Cuallix became the first worldwide institution to use xRapid — Ripple’s solution that utilizes XRP as a liquidity tool — to reduce the cost of sending cross-border payments from the U.S. to Mexico.

ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/

more will follow.

we are literally witnessing the end
if you haven't gotten rich with crypto by now you will never make it
its been fun, Veeky Forums.

why is my verification taking so long?
where can i get ripple without being verified?

WOW REALLY??

1 bank is now maybe using it. Surely the buy pressure from this one bank = 100B+ market cap

fucking idiot

because many people are trying to do the same thing

exchanges reported 100k signups per day when bitcoin reached 10k

and every magazine/newpaper has "how to buy ripple" guide so this just increase the sign up rate

there are walls of money waiting to get in Ripple

FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE A VERIFIED ACCOUNT, YOU HAVE AN ADVANTAGE, BUY NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

right this second we are at the tip of the cup and handle.
ether and btc market is bullish
launch in 10

Bitcoin is no longer used in real life because of fees and waiting time and has 256 billion market cap, try again, retard.

>ether and btc market is bullish

china is considering regulating mining. it's not bullish at all.

china can go fuck themselves in their gooky eyes

Another way to think about it, Ripples market cap is larger than Bitcoins was as recently as like October

Yes one bank does get the coin to 100b mcap because thats how fucking valuable banks are.

What do you think will happen when a few hundred banks join?

having to wait 7 days for a pending eth transaction so I can trade
fuck me

china hosts most of the hashing power in the world

When ripple passes bitcoin, the jews have won and have successfully transferred wealth back to themselves. (((They))) will have total control of the crypto market and it's all going downhill from there. If you haven't made it by then, you're never making it and you better have an exit plan ready for when that day comes.

wrong picture...

>muh jews

Bitcoin would just implode and destroy itself. It won't be the fault of any coin.

I can't get verified to deposit eu or usd, is it worth buying bitcoins still and trading them for rxp?

It does not and will not, banks can not use Ripple in it's current form. Transactions need to be secret. So 2 options present themselves:

1. Private ledger with new coins
2. Other private currencies.

>Transactions need to be secret.
this coin isnt for deep web script kiddies, its for goddamn banks

Greed turned you into an idiot. When you realize this it will be too late.

Ripple isn't a cryptocurrency, its the E-coin scam all over again

where did you try where you can buy ripple?
yes try to get you hands on some

If you buy XRP you should feel bad

XRP has no application basically. The technology banks will use wont use the same XRP you hold so whats the fucking point?

Also, with so many alts booming for 10x missions almost weekly, why would I buy XRP at this point?

ripple is literally a fucking waste of time atm and if you havent sold yet because you're hoping for an extra 20% you're a pajeet

I was born ready.

Normans are still tonguing ripples anus nonstop for whatever reason

seriously go kys fucking jew lovers

the bank itself is worth less than 100b ffs

I use it all the time poorfag
also, what are btc trading pairs

yes, this is the only reason it is worth anything

>hurr durr we were too stupid to get in on bitcoin now lets buy this fidget spinner coin it is only $1 maybe it goes to $10000 like bitcoin did and we will all be billionares

>Greed turned you into an idiot. When you realize this it will be too late.

pic related is the owner of bitcoin.org and bitcointalk.org, tell me you love bitcoin more than him

>Greed turned you into an idiot. When you realize this it will be too late.

in pic related is "Amir Taaki is a British-Iranian revolutionary, hacker, and programmer who is known for his leading role in the bitcoin project"

tell me who you promoted and contributed to bitcoin more than him

soooo... do i still buy bitcoin..?

You guys are silly, It would be alot easier for Banks to simply buy the majority of Bitcoins with their huge cash reserves than this conspiracy to pump Ripple and get BTC.

These token's are not in circulation, so why should we count them?

This.

I've honestly never heard a more asinine theory than "duh banks are stealinz the bitcorns".

They could just buy a huge chunk, short it all to oblivion, and end up with everything. There is no need to make up a goddamn conspiracy crypto to do it.

>Implying Banks do not cater to big time money laundering and tax evaders.

Hell if you want to get conspiratorial, I dare say they already own most of them. I heard rumors 2-3 years back that banks were quietly buying huge reserves of Bitcoins OTC, I mean what nerd who mined thousands of them wouldn't sell out back then at $500-$1000 a coin to a huge financial institution willing to cut them a check when cashing out was still a difficult thing to do? They'd probably even helped them with the taxes.

>he doesnt understand that financial institutions will be buying billions to hold in reserve as they burn through on transactions
Jesus Christ its like you don't even know how the value proposition for the token works. Some "investor" you are, chump.

How was ripple distributed? That's all you need to know about this jewcoin

why are banks not interested in monero?

Same can be said for the 4 mill or so lost bitcoins

yes because who wouldn't want to buy billions of a volatile as fuck crappy token to hold in reserve lmao

Too many /pol/tards. You can spam your pink wojak's, shit lowbrow FUD and anti-semitism, but that doesn't change the facts. Anyone with a hint of foresight could've seen this coming. I've argued with countless idiots on this board this last year about Ripple and it's funny to see you squirming.

We're here to make money, not get emotionally stuck on obsolete tech.

The banks don't care about the value of the token so long as it less than the cost of their current transaction overhead. They aren't trading it unless their transaction rates fall off. Fuck, you're even dumber than the other guy.

>Supplanted by a 7 dollar coin

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's not designed for enterprise-use.

Why would you expect them to buy Bitcoin either then?

Personally my feeling is if they ARE interested in actually USING Ripple for its tech, then buying XRP makes the most sense. Banks exist to make profit. If they can cut 60% of their costs by using the Ripple network, why not also buy XRP as an investment as well? It's a double whammy, you're cutting costs sending money and also investing in something that could go up. No sense in creating your own token that may save you money but not make you anything either.

>ITS THE SAME GUY FROM THE OTHER RIPPLE THREAD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>banks interested in a privacy coin
You realize banks are routinely audited right? How are they going to produce the transaction records to audit? Does nobody on this board actually understand tech? Its like playing poker with my brother's kids in here.

>bitcoin mooning
>ripple mooning too
ITS NOT POSSIBLE

Exactly, so why would xrp not being a privacy coin be a holdup for banks?

>the banks don't care if something they bought billions of halves in value
ok then

I don't expect them to buy bitcoin

What’s the exit price for xrp? $3?

No, whales aren't pumping Ripple, they've been holding since the bottom. They're going to dump all over ignorant money and it will be glorious

my XRP short is causing me pain

>He thinks 'whales' are going to dump over banks

Don't count them if you think XRP's dev would never cashed out

what the FUCK is ripple doing, this cant end well

But user ive already more than 10x’d on ripple already?

FI's will be holding the most tokens and there will be contractual limitations that will ensure no dumps will be happening. As the price grows to extreme heights, it will become very stable.

>he thinks banks will matter in the near future

the hell is the point of cryptocurrency if it isn't completely decentralized?

Sell at $3? 3.50?

Bitcoin, even at its ATH, was nothing compared to the wealth of the financial industry.

You were never close to toppling the industry and never will be. Give up and make some money.

Well it just hit 3 so if you want to sell do it quick

rippletick.com

Maybe not Bitcoin, but technology will advance and something decentralized will inevitably replace all the world's currency in the future. Can't wait for this shit to die and take the banks out with it.

They are going to buy it in the green and use it for transactions... they aren't going to trade it. You think they'll just allow the banks to pump and dump manipulate the market?

Nigger you dumb or what? If a bank wants to buy shit people will raise their prices since they know much the bank has. YOU HAVE 0 NEGOTIATION POWER, 0. Bank transactions are already private you dumb fuck, try and guess why? banks have secrecy for a good reason. again, BANKS WILL NEVER USE A FUCKING PUBLIC LEDGER SYSTEM

Ripple isn't a CC, it's a consensus coin. All you're doing is investing in technology, it's useful tech, it's not going to cure cancer or feed starving children but it's useful like Windows 95 was useful. It will help banks save money which might actually lead to consumers getting a bit more money back in their CDs so it's a win-win. Not everything in life has an evil intent behind it. Banks aren't going anyway anytime soon, not in my lifetime anyway. If I make some money off them instead of them making money off me for a change that's fine in my book.

What are you..fucking 13? You sound like a child.

Alright well you can hold out for your magic coin to come change the world someday maybe. Im going to keep holding ripple until I can buy a nice 300k house and go on living my life.

Good luck.

What the fuck?

Oh look! more newfag money that has 0 clue what is going on.

Ripple Labs sells XRP to institutional buyers at a discount, and they are prevented from dumping in the market by legal and technical constraints.

>Banks will never want to eliminate fraud because transactions are public
ooooookay.

The identities aren't public. You don't know the amount of capital a bank has based off of transactions of its clients... banks purchase assets. How could you differentiate client accounts from the bank's accounts?

>Literally 100's of K's in the green
>99.9% been here longer than you

fuck off autismo, back to your real board..which is probably /pol/ or /r9k/.

Go pretend somewhere else.

its funny, because when the day comes I will have a house, yacht, lambo, land mass the size of switzerland and the coin

yeah proof-of work is obviously much better
Bitcoin
-One company has more than 50% of the hashpower (Bitmain)
-One oppressive country has more than 50% of hashpower (China)
-One company has a monopoly on creating efficient ASIC Bitcoin miners thanks to patents (Bitmain)

Ripple
-10s of validators run by reputable non-related public and private entities in different countries (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Telindus-Proximus Group, Bahnhof, ...)
-At least 80% of validators must agree for a ledger to be validated
-double spending not possible
-Anyone can run a validator and make his own list of trused validators
tldr; with bitcoin you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power, with Ripple, you explicitly choose who to trust.

Anyone else remember this site?
>flippening.watch/
I wonder what ETH is up to these days.

I agree that bitcoin is shit. Hell, I haven't held Bitcoin in months outside of quick trades on exchanges. It's just that when a centralized, non mined and high supply coin controlled by institutions (ie banks, the literal opposite of what cryptocurrencies originally set out to be) takes the number one spot, I can't see it as anything more than bad news for the crypto market as a whole. What's more frightening is the fact that they will be able to dump as much ripple into circulation as they want to control it's value, as well as control the entire crypto market when they hold 90% of BTC/ETH. Sure, you and a bunch of other people will get rich off of ripple through this process if you get out at the right time, and good for you I guess, but it's no good for the crypto market and that's the point I was trying to make.

>they will be able to dump as much ripple into circulation as they want to control it's value

Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This makes their incentives 100% aligned with XRP holders. Ripple Labs is always working on creating new partnerships (e.g., Amex, Santander, ..) and expanding XRP's marketshare.

lol u were outsmarted by a pair of tits

You're operating way too far above these wannabe investors.

Crypto needs a use-case to drive adoption. If anything is going to drive adoption of crypto, it is going to be the banks. If you think an organic uprising of crypto into everyday transactions is going to happen, you don't understand how our financial systems work.

The banks save tons of overhead using crypto. They incentivize businesses to use crypto, who in turn incentivize (or simply make available) consumer transactions in crypto. This is how adoption will play out in our lifetimes. It won't be because people want to buy drugs, whores, and launder money.

You realize Ripple is centralized and they can therefore change it how they please? It's a fixed supply until they decide they don't want it to be anymore and alter the protocol to allow inflation.

Unless the 10s of validators decided they dont want ripple labs to make a change and refuse to update it.

This guy gets it.

>Why is Ripple centralized?

Brad Garlinghouse, CEO of Ripple
Answered Oct 3 2017

Ripple is not centralized. To be clear, if Ripple disappeared today XRP would continue to function. To me that’s the most important measure of whether something is decentralized.

Here are some of the facts that demonstrate this:

In May 2017, we publicly shared our decentralization strategy, which is a process that started at the inception of the XRP Ledger and has been ongoing since. First, we announced plans to diversify validators on XRP Ledger, which we expanded to 55 validator nodes in July 2017. We also shared plans to add attested validators to Unique Node Lists (UNLs), and announced over the course of 2017 and 2018, for every two attested third-party validating nodes that meet the objective criteria mentioned above, we will remove one validating node operated by Ripple, until no entity operates a majority of trusted nodes on the XRP Ledger.

That said, Ripple does play a large role in the XRP ecosystem - and I’m very proud of that. We have over 175 employees - and truly some of the planet’s most talented C++ developers, focused and dedicated to growing and expanding the XRP ecosystem. We have significant resources that we are able to deploy both internally and externally (more on that soon) to help the entire ecosystem thrive.

Need to know if a real place to get ripple

It is as “easy” to “print” XRP as it is to “print” BTC: you need to modify the software and get people, exchanges, businesses and organisations to adopt it—against their rational self interest.

Also, the following would happen.
1- XRP's price would collapse immediately
2- Their main source of revenue would be gone.
3- Their reputation, the most important thing you need in this business, would be irrevocably destroyed. No one, not users nor banks would trust them ever again
4- they would be sued into oblivion by the institutional buyers who bought directly from them under the fixed supply assumption
ripple.com/xrp/buy-xrp/-