Shill me

Got $10k in DRGN. Thinking to sell half and buy another coin with low/medium risk and big potential.

Shill me your coins, Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

dadi.cloud/r/bbac63xghq
eroman.su/video/2105247/wowgirls_-_go_ahead_my_girl_-_anjelica_cindy_1080p
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=jha5FlNlmSQ&t=185s
thegnation.com/roadmap/).
dadi.cloud/r/zbnsz49fhq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

b a t

ICX. It's fuelling up for a 2x in the next couple days.

XLM Or BAT Are $1 coins EOM, potentially being listed in Coinbase as well so maybe even $5

from the current price? seems kinda hopeful

JESUS CHRIST user
SAVED

Also, FUN... It's the least I can do. Low risk/high reward, but you'll need to hold for awhile

more

BRD moon mission just starting

Invest in the DADI token ico. It is getting a lot of hype already.
Check it out: dadi.cloud/r/bbac63xghq

It blasted up around 60% less than a week ago and then dropped because of whale suppression. It's one of the only really strong use-case, partnership-heavy, top-tier coin that hasn't mooned in the last few days. All this new money is going to fomo into ICX when the whale-walls go down.

I don't find BAT attractive. Also no big update coming from the team.

Already have 500.

XLM is good but it's already too late for me to buy in at this price.

I can't take FUN seriously idk why.

That's all I've got.

ICO was fucked up and I don't see a big demand for the tokens. Its app is just so so.

I'm looking at it. But I want to buy coins that are already in the market.

SAUCE TO OP'S GIF:

eroman.su/video/2105247/wowgirls_-_go_ahead_my_girl_-_anjelica_cindy_1080p

fap first thank me later

PBG's December Newsletter has a great explanation on how marketcaps work and what to look out for in 2018.

Look up Palm Beach Group Confidential and realize they made 26,000% profit investing in niche yet promising blockchain projects.

Look for membership and realize costs $3,000 for a subscription, and even if you had the money you need a private invitation to sign up.

Realize you can get every single one of their monthly Newsletters + Buy/Sell Alerts here instead: discord DOT gg/uzPVZ

Stop gambling on shitcoins, the newsletters + buy alerts have exact buy-up-to prices and sell alerts so you're never caught at the wrong side of the bottom or top. Profit.

discord DOT gg/uzPVZ

Also posted a bunch of their past calls, from 150% to over 1000%. Come take a look pajeets.

Or... don’t be a dipshit and all in drgn

Do the research on FUN and you'll get it. The only problem is you might miss other moon missions while holding as it is slowly climbing.

DBC is getting shilled here cause people wanted a super quick 10x. But it actually has enormous potential in Q1. It's seriously going to be a top 50 coin within a few months.

youtube.com/watch?v=jha5FlNlmSQ&t=185s

Watch that. Chinaman explains why it's so amazing.

yup, holdin DRGN could be your best choice here OP.

Fuck off rakesh.

It's aiming to tap the gambling market, right?

Could you summarize it into 5 points or so? Everyone in this thread might be interested from your shilling.

I personally still see DBC as a memecoin.

I know, guys. It's not yet on binance and bittrex, so it can still have another bullrun to $5 or so. But there might be another coins with better potential.

umadbro? my portfolio is all green and over 3400% gains in 3 months, poorfag

i love my little pajeet making calls

You think the new normies will keep this off an exchange? It’ll be on binance in three months

All I'm saying is DYOR on FUN a bit deeper than just reading headlines and you'll understand why we have our little cult here on Veeky Forums

Did it has a 4 billion supply, inb4 muh coin burn, dyor the coin is never going over fifty cents screenshot this

>umadbro? my portfolio is all green and over 3400% gains in 3 months, poorfag

3 months? Where did you get that number from? I expect DRGN to hit binance/bittrex this month.

DRGN has been in the market since the beginning of December. Doesn't make sense for a project this caliber to not getting listed on major exchanges for months.

Alrighty, I'll give it a little look.

Nah not even bro ima straight up whitey from backwoods in Illinois LMAO

im starting to love my bald little fortune telling pajeet tho, and you should too ;^)

i will give you my response after i jerk off.

Kek alright mate. Thought you were another discord-spreading filthy pajeet. Has Teeka released his pick for this month yet?

Make it fast, user.

Lel

Nope, newsletters are every third thursday. He does send out "Buy Alerts" in between the newsletters though, usually 2-4 per month.

Newest Buy Alert came out yesterday, and it's still good under the buy-up-to price, that's why I've been on here.

I push links to the newsletters and buy alerts as soon as they come out on my discord.

GAME (GameCredits) is fairly low market cap and has unity integration coming soon. Currently moved from closed beta to open beta on their computer app (Windows, Mac and Linux) which is fixing lots of bugs. It contains their store for games you can buy (like CS:GO and some other titles), an online wallet held by them (the devs) and a simple 1 click miner that adds you to the dev pool (extremely normie friendly) and credits you with GAME for work done (CPU or GPU, targeting you at whichever mineable coin will be most profitable for your hardware but still crediting you GAME).

Gnation is their kind of 'company' that runs the store that sells games for GAME and here is their roadmap (thegnation.com/roadmap/).

The reason I invested was because most of the things on their roadmap are unreleased but in beta/confirmed partnership so while they are completely viable updates that are very nearly public release worthy and announce-able they are still in this small unheard of stage and when they finally complete the wallet and their unity integration is released and their esports partnerships are released (they are already partnered with Team Secret for Dota 2) there could be a huge pump. The other reason was just how 'normie' it all is. 84million max coins will keep the price fairly low so you're paying a few credits for each game not 0.0000002 BTC, the app is insanely easy to use even in beta and the 'gnation' branding just normies getting involved on hype.

As for the tech, 90 second blocks, DigiShield style per-block difficulty retargeting so it's secure with fast transactions and mined via Scrypt not ASIC. Nothing special but way way better than BTC.

simple token. They're rolling out the product this year.

Elixir or icx

Proof of past gains in discord, and also here's my personal gains- started with 6k, and the 2nd ss at $27k I literally took seconds ago.

Pylon network

right here baby dadi.cloud/r/zbnsz49fhq

POE

fuck off with your POO you pajeets

No sign of CAPP stopping. Already up from 0.008 to 0.15

THANK YOU SIR PLEASE HOLD
MY SUPAVISA SAY POE IS GREAT OPPORTUNITY! BUY TODAY!

Sauce me up Sally

>eroman.su/video/2105247/wowgirls_-_go_ahead_my_girl_-_anjelica_cindy_1080p

thank u boi

I need BNTY to hit $1 dollar already so I can splitstack into FUN and BAT.

I missed serious gains on FUN/BAT/XRP going all in on BNTY because of that fucking whale.

But yeah those are basically the trifecta of sure holds at least for Q1.

RLC (iexec) - team is way ahead in regards to decentralized cloud computing.

DEEP BRAIN CHAIN
E
E
P BRAIN