MTG Dominaria Leak

gamelives.myqnapcloud.com/gamelives/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5928

pastebin.com/BEfWBxeE

The original website is down and the reddit thread about it is shadow banned so you can't search for it anymore. Almost certainly valid due to the jews of the coast related trickery involved.

Pastebin is the google translated post of the original stuff

>Picture unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/magicTCG/comments/830v71/chinese_dominaria_faq_possible_leak/?sort=new
pastebin.com/B5D5UZBM
archive.is/LoSIN
pastebin.com/4S86AL6S
pastebin.com/UhsMUSZd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Assuming this is true, what is a bigger leak? This or that time the guy stole a rare/mythic rare foil uncut sheet of Ixalan?

Meh.
No Kavu or Dinosaurs in leak.

Buuut
A 4 cmc Karn
Mono red Jaya Ballard walker
Legendary sorceries and Instants
A new mox
A legendary permanent in every pack
Innistrad checklands.

>Innistrad checklands.

Fuck I just bought Hinterland Harbors

>Innistrad checklands.
This is the only thing I care about, if it's true Vampires are very worth investing in right not because mana is the only thing keeping them Tier 1.5

Seems Kicker is back?

(inb4 every mechanic is Kicker in disguise)

Silver Karn - (4)
Legendary PW - Karn
+1: Reveal top 2 cards of your library. An opponent chooses one to put in your hand and you exile the other with a Silver counter on it.
-1: Put an exiled card with a silver counter on it in your hand.
-2: create a 0/0 colorless artifact Construct creature that has "this creature gets +1/+1 for each artifact you control"
{5}

Pastebin reads like timecube

>5$ says colossal dreadmaw will be in Dom

No, this is far more coherent than Timecube. It definitely reads like it was translated from something.

>Colossal Dreadmaw because the common big green stompy creature in every set

Any card images?
Was the leak from WotC accidentally?

>in the English narrative, use " they " as a third-person singular pronoun
I can hardly believe they're using the patriarchal plural "they" instead of xir xer zex hurr durr pururrun

Oath of Teferi - 3WU

Legendary Enchantment

When ~ enters the battlefield, exile another target permanent you control. Return that permanent to the battlefield under it's owner's control at the beginning of the next end step.

You can activate loyalty abilities of planeswalkers you control twice per turn.

Stabilization Orb - 2

Artifact

If a land would produce more than one mana, it produces zero mana instead.

Spells cost 1 more to cast for each other spell cast by that spell's owner that turn.

Legionnaire's Helm - 4

Legendary Artifact - Equipment

At the beginning of combat on your turn, create a token that's a copy of equipped creature, except if equipped creature is legendary, the copy isn't. The token gains haste until end of turn.

It's probably the set notes translated from chinese.

Also
Kicker is back
Planeswalker redirection rule is gone, now spells just say "damage to a target" or something similar
New card frame for legendaries
Templating changes: References to mana pool are gone (now things will just say "Add G" or whatever), new frame and border for legendary cards, spells that refer to themselves will now just say "this spell"

>wanting cancerous dinoshit

Solan Blue (???) - 5W

Enchantment - Chronicle

(When ~ enters the battlefield and during your upkeep, put a chronicle counter on ~, then activate the corresponding effect. Sacrifice ~ after the third chronicle counter has been placed.)

1: Destroy all lands.

2, 3: Each player may return up to two target land cards from their graveyard to the battlefield.

Gerrard's Triumph - 1W

Enchantment - Chronicle

(When ~ enters the battlefield and during your upkeep, put a chronicle counter on ~, then activate the corresponding effect. Sacrifice ~ after the third chronicle counter has been placed.)

1, 2: Put a +1/+1 counter on target creature with the greatest power or tied for the greatest power amongst creatures you control.

3: Target creature with the greatest power or tied for the greatest power amongst creatures you control gains flying, first strike, and lifelink until end of turn.

Mirari's Teachings - 4U

Enchantment - Chronicle

1: Return target instant card from your graveyard to your hand.

2: Return target sorcery card from your graveyard to your hand.

3: When you cast a instant or sorcery spell this turn, copy it. You may choose new targets for the copy.

Future Vision - 3U

Enchantment

You may look at the top card of your library. (You can do this any time.)

If the top card of your library is an instant or sorcery card, you may cast it.

3: Exile the top card of your library.

Also an Icy Manipulator reprint. There is more stuff in this reddit thread: reddit.com/r/magicTCG/comments/830v71/chinese_dominaria_faq_possible_leak/?sort=new

Also, a horizontal line between rules and flavor text is added

Seems fake.

no, i litterly mean they will repring "colossal dreadmaw" the named card again, with the same art

>New card frame for legendaries
I heard a store owner complaining that his Azusa wouldn't have "the new border" at our EDH night and then act like he didn't say shit.

This shit's real and some stores already know it.

I just uploaded a new pastebin with a better translation (sounds way less Chinglishy)

pastebin.com/B5D5UZBM

>Ninglai witness Ai Weila

>{ Four } { white } { white }

>Legendary creatures ~ saints

>4/4

>Department of life

>{ Four } : exchange your total life with the strength of Ai Weila, the witness of Ningcheng.

SPICY

>Stabilization Orb
Nice, a reverse storm.

That’s all Chin, no glish.

Fk. Well if you google translate that pastebin, it works out slightly better.

>stabilization orb
Holy shit, it's my fair deck wet dream sideboard card for modern. Get fucked tron nerds. Enjoy your lands tapping for zero mana, cunt.

Goblins and Wizards will be somewhat supported tribes. Doesnt seem like a straight up tribal block though.

>google translalate

that doesn't work lol

Like Portal? I thought it was a failed experiment.

Yes, and I am expounding that that by saying now every set will have Colossal Dreadmaw in it.

That way WotC can say “Of course we are supporting Dinosaurs, we have Atleast one dinosaur in every new set. :^)”

I archived it because wizards will report it.

archive.is/LoSIN

FINAL CLEANED UP VERSION

>I PROMISE NO MORE FK UPS

pastebin.com/4S86AL6S

Don't forget sailor of means

Seems that way. Curious to see how it looks on the card, I don't think there needs to be more stuff in the rules box.

>Finally, a line is added between the rules statement and the background description on the card to show the difference.

>Seems fake.

It's from Wizards' website...

Well, one could argue Wizards has no idea what they are doing these days.

This pretty much confirm that this leak is 100% true.
WotC is a SJW company, it make sense it's also trying to force the obnoxious "they" meme.

I'm pretty sure that's the ur artifact commander we've been asking for.

"Clear Sky Captain Juila

{ 2 }{ Blue }{ Red }

Legendary Creature - Human/Artifactist

3/3

Whenever you cast a historic spell, draw a card.(Artifacts, legends, and disciplines are historical sites.)"

Jhoira, wheatherlight captain?

Amber

{zero}

Legendary artifact

{Tap}: Adds a little magical power, the color of which is the color of any of the legendary creatures and planeswalkers you control.

This standard format will be pretty hype.

Seems strange they are 'keywording' sets of card Types. But once we have full spoiler it probably will make sense.

By the time you've dropped a legendary creature or planeswalker, is a mox even that relevant?

Well so much for "the SJW shit isn't leaking to the cards heh"

mox opal lol

it has been since Khans

B-b-b-but muh Shakespeare!!!11

TIBALT IS REDEEMED

Depends if there are low CMC legendaries, I guess?
Does it produce colorless mana if you don't control one?

Nowhere near as good, you need to have a colored legendary permanent

I don't like the mana pool reference removal. It seems they are trying to soft the gameplay too much. I can gasp the other changes, but this one is a bit strange.

Been happening for years. If you haven't seen it, your blind.

Mouse community
{A} {black}
Creature ~ Mouse
2/1

Every time you control one other mouse, the mouse community gets + 1 / + 0 .

Named as a community of mice, there is no limit on the number of decks.

>Reprint Relentless Rats in A25 at common, make all those idiots who want at Rats deck happy
>Print an even fucking better rat in the next set (inb4 toughness who gives a fuck about toughness)

If you people ever needed proof of this leak being legit - this is it. No other company would do something as horrendous as throwing people a bone only to completely negate the value of that charity by giving people an even tastier bone to chase.

I mean let's just talk about that. For a moment I was happy that we got a leak after the slap to the face that was A25; but after going part way into the spoiler I just got more slaps in the face. This is where I'm at right now, there seems like NOTHING that this company can do at this point, even fucking up and letting a leak get out, that can make me feel good about the state of this game. The rats deck gets fucking boring after one match. And you those fuckers probably aren't going to reprint Thrummingstone either.

> If a land would produce more than one mana, it produces zero mana instead.

Hold on, is that a hardlock against decks that only use lands for mana production in combination with Mana Reflection? A shame Heartbeat of Spring type cards are cheaper, but work differently.

muh s afe space!!!11!!

It rapes Tron, Cloudpost and City of Traitors.

Is it just me, or does this look... good?

Time Spiral 2.0

>Tia Na spacecraft protector
>Wu Yan bravely conjures 10 points of damage
>Propagation of scattered green bacteria
My fucking sides

Seems promising. Lots of cool stuff, even with the weird translation. Once full spoiler comes out, we'll probably have a better opinion.

So the set as a whole is shit because they printed a better Relentless Rats? ok. I'm not normally a WotC apologist but that's a stretch.

I'm getting a bit of that vibe, yeah. Been thinking a few days ago that Time Spiral is actually what I would want for Dominaria

no, I saw a dinosaur.

>Controlled by Porlas (Bolas I presume)
> { Four } { blue } { blue }
>Legendary enchantment ~ Aura
>Attached to the permanent
>You control the attached permanent.
>The attached permanent is legendary.

intredasting

Oh fuck

so thats why they didn't reveal the Ezuri card from the incoming duel deck?

Dominican hero Taifili

{ Three } { white } { blue }

Legend Riverside ~ Tai Feili

+1 : Draw a card. At the beginning of the next end step, reset two places.

- 3 : Place the target non-native permanent in the third position of the top of its owner's library.

- 8 : You get the badge with "Permanently banishing a target controlled by an opponent whenever you draw a card."
* By the end of the next step, you need to decide which two fields to reset.
* You select the target for the triggered ability of the Taffy badge after you see the card you've drawn.

>""Legendary Rules" is about the legendary permanent English name is exactly the same. For example, you can control the tunes master Tiffany and the Dominican hero Taffeili at the same time."

...huh?

pastebin.com/UhsMUSZd

Colorless, blue and white spells without the rest of the text.

When a Homer explorer enters the battlefield, the target player places the top four cards of his library in his graveyard.

I'd say Homer would make a terrible explorer, being so lazy

>taffy

I assume this is tefiri lol

It's just a clarification for new players. I'm assuming those are bad translations of two differently named Teferi cards, like the Commander one and the new one. It's saying you can have them both at the same time.

Teferi does look dominican

Oh so it really WAS a massive influx of dual colored Legendary creatures down in the multicolor section, I thought my Mandarin was just that terrible.

>drinking game
>take a shot each time "creature or planeswalker" is mentioned

2 separate teferi planeswalkers

Until now, you could have on the battlefield at the same time only one Planeswalker of a specific subtype. For example, only one of Jace, living guildpact or Jace, the mindsculptor.

With Planeswalkers getting the Legendary supertype on Ixalan, the next step would be to care only about the card name. Thats what the quote is saying.

legendary too

It's funny that this isn't on the Reddit Magic front page. I mean how fucking stupid would you have to be to think people are not eventually going to find out.

Either you have the balls to post it; or you block it and announce it exists but you're doing the right thing to support the company by blocking it. This middling zero-exposure bullshit is just pre-2000s media thinking.

>Until now, you could have on the battlefield at the same time only one Planeswalker of a specific subtype. For example, only one of Jace, living guildpact or Jace, the mindsculptor.

No, that's the Planeswalker Uniqueness Rule which has been gone since Ixalan.

This is just clarifying how the Legendary rule works for new players.

redditors gonna reddit

It was. Mods shadowbanned every thread mentioning leaks or asking about it.

Goblin Warchief is coming to modern! Cant wait to play Goblins.

>Does it produce colorless mana if you don't control one?
Are you stupid?

Well, how spicy is enemy checklands?

conspiracy theory: this is to distract us from the trash that is A25 instead

ultra conspiracy theory: A25 was bad on purpose to make people ultra vulnerable to hype for a good standard set

This set is looking like Time Spiral + Kamigawa + Legends.

>Goblin Warchief is coming to modern! Cant wait to play Goblins.

just lol at playing any cmc3 card in Modern Goblins

>tunes master
>Dominican hero
Heh

you would think wizards own the reddit page at this point

Pretty stupid considering it's a leak from WotC, not an actual crime like that uncut sheet stolen from the printers

Lich control

{ 3 } { black } { black } { black }

Legendary enchantment

Ward off evil

You can not lose this game.

Draw an equal amount of cards whenever you gain your life.

Whenever you lose your life, every time you lose 1 life, you choose a permanent you control or a card in your hand or graveyard and banish it.

When the Lich is out of the battlefield, you lose the game.

Oh baby, more Lich shenanigans!

You only get the Time Spiral feel because you want it to be Time Spiral (and the weird translation).
So far all the cards seems pretty dull.
If anything it's more similar to Kamigawa because of the legendary matter theme.

I saw in that thread some faggot literally asking to not share spoilers because it will hurt the feelings of the card designers and the story writers.

Oh for sure it wont suddenly push Goblins over the edge in modern, but in standard they might be viable as an atleast playable deck.

Aviv Mayan incarnation of Mutani
{4} {Green} {Green}
Legendary creatures ~ Elemental / Holy
0/0
Extension, trampling
Every time you control a land or a land card in your graveyard, Yavemiya's incarnation of Mutani gets +1/+1.
{1}{Green}, Return the lands you control to its owner's hand: Return Muthani from your graveyard to your hand.

New Multani

Siege-Gang Commander is in too, so I'd expect it

Luo Yan Fairy
{green}
Creature - Fairy / Druid
1/1
{tap}: Add {green}.

1 mana dorks are back!

any new merfolk or merfolk reprints?

That's weird too. NEETs aside I find it strange that a moderation team can act so quickly if it wasn't their full-time job. I'm not so naive to think that there are some subreddits that are straight up controlled by the interests they report on and I have no doubts that many aspects of the Magic subreddit moderation team have some incentive to stay in Wizards' good books. You couldn't bribe GatheringMagic/MTGSalvation's grognards so you picked up Reddit, which was fresh and vulnerable.

All stupid conspiracy aside it's just retarded. How the fuck are you going to block it or fluff it over. You close your forums where you have full moderation power and outsource your community management it to a social media outlet you may or may not have complete control over. If the forums continued to be the main feedback hub for Magic something like this wouldn't be so fucking damaging. It would still hurt but you could turn a hard evil eye at places like CFB and dare them to post an article on the leaks. I guess ultimately this is still a net positive; you get this massive fallout anyways but you still save on the costs of not having to host and moderate your own forums.

I mean fucking come on Reddit. If there's any hard evidence you're in their pocket it's this. You have to fucking take the good with the bad if you want even a fucking shred of transparency and credibility. If I had any sense I would have saved the articles on the NPH leak to compare with what will be the ensuing fallout of this leak.

Fucking hilarious bit about this is that they won't be able to track it unlike the Godbook. It was fed through a translator, no fucking text, formatting, or hidden watermarks.

>pastebin.com/4S86AL6S
GUYS GUYS GUYS

Kesar's destruction of the world shock
{4}{white}
Legendary witchcraft
(Legendary Witchcraft can only be cast when you control legendary creatures or planeswalker.)
Exile all non-legendary non-permanent land.

THE CHINESE CHARACTERS ARE 克撒

THAT'S URZA