Hand over those gains

Hand over those gains.

how about no

Think you are entitled to full profit on something you invested in with your own resources? That you took a risk in? That is crazy talk.

My cut, now or you are going to jail.

What gains?

>sorry I got hacked

>he pays taxes

*BREATHES IN*

HHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

how do we get money out of binance / coinbase into cash without having to go through our bank?

Sure thing. Aaaaand I got hacked.

lol I don't live in americuckistan, get the fuck out or get shot in the face and buried in my backyard disgusting americunt

the ones that we traced to your monero wallet idiot, good thing you fell for the monero=privacy dumb brony cocksucker

Just renounced citizenship and opened foreign bank account. Suck it nerds.

No begging allowed. Enjoy your ban.

Yes sir. I will be happy to pay my fair share for the mad gains I've been getting. Im happy to be living in a free country where I can spend cash on crypto. Im just glad I dont live in some fucked up european shithole. Ill be sending my check in April.

>americans

I owe around 12,000 in capital gains. I just put it all in Req. I imagine i will x3 my tax money before I have to sign over the 12,000.

Steal someone's identity and funnel money through their bank accounts. Leave some money for their troubles.

srsly.... this whole board is a meme if you can't cash out

>underrated keks

Imagine being this big of a bootlicker. Enjoy your shakedown cuck.

*silence* I have no idea what you are talking about. *hand over the view key then* *silence* "Under the constitution you do not need to provide self incriminating information".

As shown in multiple courts cases this right has been defended and passwords fall under this right.

>"Under the constitution you do not need to provide self incriminating information"
>saying this
>ever
Just invoke the fifth you autist. Your words can still be used against you, don't say "self incriminating".

This guy gets it

I'm honestly looking forward to the day when I caah out, have a CPA go through my transactions, and send the IRS a nice little check and a copy of all of my taxable transactions, knowing that they haven't got SHIT on me while I frolic carefree in lamboland

I look forward to writing the IRS that big ass check

That means that I made it.

Hello fellow anons! Paying taxes sure is hip! It's almost as great as making mad "gains" on my bytecoins! L.O.L. alright I'm going to go smoke some mary jane and "own" some "noobs" on the Nintendo, see you guys later!