Character art thread plus I need help

TL;DR I'm trying to make a physical battlemap for my players that changes on the x,y, and z axis and need help.
I'm trying to make a physical battlefield like pic related. The idea is to have a battlefield that has a focal center point with the outside layers rotating in random directions at different initiative marks.

Imagine a dart board that rotates per layer and that's what I'm looking for. Currently planning to just get a slab of styrofoam, cut circles into it and just rotate it accordingly. The only catch is I want to add levels of elevation that also rotate and would just like some ideas to help make this project happen.

Also character art thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-5dUNIqZilc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My paladin. Old, boisterous, doesn't pick up on dry humor.

My half-orc monk. Still trying to find his purpose, but slowly realizing he's best as a weapon.

My "bard" who's an astronomer by trade and has really shitty charisma. But hey, at least he's smart.

A female tiefling fighter who definitely thrives on her masculine traits, eventually gave in to making a pact with a greater power.

And her sister, haven't played with her yet, but given the chance I will probably make her a wizard.

That's all for me and this shameless self bump, feel free to post your characters

I'm really not clear on what you're trying to describe-- but first, does it need to support much weight? Because if you're putting metal minis on elevated platforms it'll be harder to make, due to being a lot more robust.

Smooth plastic and metal are the best materials for rotation but harder to work with, etc.

Weight of the minis is something i would have never thought of, but i would lean on the side of no, if whatever structure i built was only able to support dimes and pennies, then that is the minimum weight i'm looking for this thing to support.

To elaborate more, i'm looking to create, youtube.com/watch?v=-5dUNIqZilc
(starting at 2:12) offers a general idea of what i'm looking to create. one stationary area in the middle of everything, with mowing platforms further out, circling the center.

Oof. Okay, do any of the platforms need to overlap? If yes, I can imagine designs but have no idea how to build any of them at home; if no, you could probably use tracks of some sort to guide platform stands. Or, like your original idea, just have concentric rotating rings with the stands on top of them-- you could probably use ordinary cardboard for that.

Anybody got any Paladins drinking or acting very friendly? I need a friendship paladin.

Main character from Dungeon Meshi/Delicious in Dungeon might be a good look, even if this particular picture doesn't make him look all paladin. There are definitely panels and fanart that do both well.

Can't help you with your problem mate, but maybe you can help me.

I'm looking for art for an paladin novice / acolyte for my new character. After discovering minus is down and after scrolling through hundreds of pictures on pinterest i haven't found anything. I can only find some weebshit Paladins with way too much going on or pics that look more like high level characters. Got anything?

pic related, the closest I found to a good picture.

Will do my best, but willing to bet most of my stuff is fairly weeby. Will try to err on the side of not.

Here's hoping you find what you're looking for, mate. I'm tapped.

Thanks man I appreciate it.

How do you lot organise your art, my folder is starting to get too big to just search through by eye.

I replied over here earlier tonight: .