Convince me not to put $10,000 in this

Convince me not to put $10,000 in this.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do it. no balls

you love being poor

If you can afford to lose it, I can't convince you to not put it in.

You'll get better returns than a GIC.

You've seen me senpai , I know you've seen me and my posts. Look at my stack. Look at how much I paid. This one is going to the moon.

It's the slowest coin in the market.
You'll make more money off request.

Request basically needs LINK to function. So. You're dumb.

Why do you keep shilling your mediocre stack everywhere?

hi im craig grant. pls invest linkconnect 100 $$

If you're going to you better do it quick. Heading for a moon mission right now.

get a load of this size queen

Its mooning right now

You missed out

Don't do it user. Don't invest in the most likely next top 5 coin

Serious talk
I'm considering becoming a stinky linky but there are so many coins out there I can see doing a 10x

Realistically speaking, how far do you think LINK can go beyond 1$ ?

Never go balls deep on one coin. You need to hedge your investments, to offset any volatility. This is exactly what PBG:C recommends.

Now go look up Palm Beach Group Confidential and realize they made 26,000% profit investing in niche yet promising blockchain projects.

Look for membership and realize costs $3,000 for a subscription, and even if you had the money you need a private invitation to sign up.

Realize you can get every single one of their monthly Newsletters + Buy/Sell Alerts here instead: discord DOT gg/uzPVZ

Stop gambling on shitcoins, the newsletters + buy alerts have exact buy-up-to prices and sell alerts so you're never caught at the wrong side of the bottom or top. Profit.

discord DOT gg/uzPVZ

Also posted a bunch of their past calls, from 150% to over 1000%. Come take a look pajeets

WTC is like LINK but ran by competent developers. Invest in WTC instead

Link is useless don't do it

Somewhere around 25 billion dollar market cap within 2 years.

great this dipshit has 260 more LINK than I do. I have failed at life

No, it doesn't. ChainLink is only ONE possible solution. REQ could use another.

>Palm Beach Group Confidential
>3000$ to sign up
Waht the fuck is this garbage

I bet you dirty subhuman don't even understand the majority of the words you just used.

No fucking joke just put 56k usd in it haha

see ya on the moon

it's too low, you need to buy higher

So how expensive would that make the token? Doesn't have Sergey have billions of them in supply

No one cares about marketcap

Chuck it on a Ledger, m9. Put the ledger somewhere safe and then go out and enjoy life, knowing in a couple of short years you're going to have tons of fucking money.

It's a poo poo pee pee coin and it's way overpriced as it is. Get yourself some bcash instead

You have no idea how happy it makes me to see you buy about as much as me for four times the price I payed.

Yeah that's the plan, you buying into REQ as well?

Google it dumbshits. My portfolio is nothing but greeeeeen since I started 3 months ago, up from starting $6k to $27k this morning HAHHA poorfags stay deluded

1B total. Node operators get 350m but a lot of that will be locked up in nodes and as penalties.

So $25 a token and that doesn't even get it to ETHs current market cap. LINK will be more than $50 a token by the end of 2019.

I have a PhD in crypto economics and mathematics. Crypto incentives in Chainlink are a legitimate concern. I saw Ari Juels speak at a conference recently where he mentioned tokens and asked him about the token economics of a node staking system like the Chainlink network is planning to use. The problem is that node operator incentives are fuzzy at best and not even figured out fully by the team (see the gitter for Steve stuttering about this). When I brought it up to Ari Juels, I told him that in the way the network is expected to be used, the fees payable to node operators would actually decline as requests become more ubiquitous because as the network grows it becomes cheaper to use. This makes sense if you took a few advanced cryptoeconomics courses. Ari admitted that it was a great question, but that they were "actively pursuing research in that area." I sold my LINK immediately after that and saw a significant dump on the binance charts. It's pretty clear these guys are pulling you along making you think they're doing something revolutionary when the incentives aren't even fully determined yet.

Understand this is house money and I am much more liberal with it. I do believe in LINK but am not as strong on it as some other stuff YET.

Nah I bought at 700 sats and sold at 1500 and now I can't bring myself to buy back in at 5k, haha.

Good project, though.

It's you again, Cosmic Trickster

>I have a PhD in crypto economics

get trons too.
them lil shits are gonna be worth some bucks soon.

and dont neglect the reqts

Anything under $1 is still comfy for the 2019 100X, senpai.

Drop the "I have a PhD" part and you have some solid FUD

and ill be a millionaire, can i live off the passive income generated by staking my 20k chainlink?

Maybe not initially, but eventually, yea, definitely.

joined, cheers

Moron.

that's not the only place that claims to have PBC leaks.

I'll corroborate the info from their with other sources, and use that to see if their leak is legit

I think the mani surrounding this coin is proof enough that given enough exposure many normies will come onboard in 2018, enough to make me rich.

80 dollars per token 2019

LINK is so last year