WE'RE MOONING

WE'RE MOONING
GET IN HERE LINKMARINES

i knew all of that link fudding earlier today meant something was about to go down. would have bought more but ive been waiting 3 hours for my ether to arrive. oh well

ayyyyyyy boyos

>slow and steady
>oh look, there's REQ
hello :D

bags light as feathers

What will the price of LINK be in 2018 EOY?
Be honest

$5-$25 dollarinos

I sold my stack today. Put it in some pajeet coin and I'm already up 20%. Link seems to be slowly bleeding out and I don't see it getting another pump anytime soon desu. I think it's a great project but I need a little bit of news to know everything is still going well for me to hold. There's so many other coins that moon on a weekly basis at the moment it just doesn't make sense to me at least short time.I'll buy back in when i have more funds for long term positions but right now it just doesn't seem worth it to me.

ALL TIME HIGH MOTHERFUCKERS

$120

NO ONE KNOWS BUT IT IS LIKELY TO BE A HIGH PRICE A VERY HIGH PRICE INDEED MY GOOD MAN

$200

Is now a good time to get in?

Exactly $12.43

Newfag
ATH is 10k

>> when he misses the bull run to 10 billion.

Iiiis that it?
Are we getting a new support?

I both want LINK to dump back to 20c and moon to 10$

What's up guys? Where will we be having our chainlink millionaires luncheon?

>he measures in sats

I agree completely bro, sold my stack earlier to get in on fun moon. Don't get me wrong, I'll be back linkies, just with bigger bags

>lost 40 link after selling at what I thought was the top of the pump
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
oh well still up 200 link today

Fuck don't make me nervous
Why do you guys think it will go that far beyond 2$? How many tokens is Sergey hoarding?

t. satfag

I lost 3.5k LINK selling at "the peak" and rebuying at 0.0008 ETH
You didnt fuck up that badly

Captain reporting in mandatorily

you can always tell a new trader because they think fiat price matters for altcoins

I also lost 1.5k link 3 weeks ago

How can you tell if you actually made a good trade vs bitcoin rising if you don't use sats?

It's not actually happening. It's actually fucking OGRE. Linkies, please, PLEASE MARKET SELL ALL CHAINLINK TOKENS! It's for your own good. FUCKING PLEASE, JUST SELL THEM GOD DAMNIT FUCK

not everyone bought at ATH retard

just late adopters, wait until they experience their first bear market and then they'll learn

Noob question, but is it smarter to count the portfolio as sats or as USD when buying in? At first I looked at USD, then I started to look exclusively at sats (or rather at the ethereum's fractions, whatever they are called), but now I honestly don't know which is the smartest thing to do.

FOMOd last time at 0.0008 ETH too two days ago, thinking I was buying the dip. I didn't care that much that it continued going down, as I'm seeing it as a long term hold, but it's good to see it rise now.

In fucking monaco, we will buy the while fucking city

I don't. I can tell if I made a good trade vs fiat, though, which is what BTC is also measured in.

Toronto, right by the convention center where sibos was held

Where memes were forged

Where dreams were crushed

Where men were made

Retard when BTC crashes by 25% but LINK hold steady and actually rises by 5%, are you going to pretend that you're up, even though your LINK stack is now worth 20% less in terms of $?

You must've invested in smt good.
I, on the other hand, bought etheremons and reinvested all gains into it.
I could've bought 11k REQ, but now I hold Pangrass bags

Everything is ultimately measured in $. Only BTC maximalists go by sat value.

Salutations Cap'n

>implying any of this has any $ value at all
>implying you can cash out
>implying the gubment/jews won't shut it all down in 2019 and you wont lose literally everything with no way to get it back
>implying the jews won't win again

>implying the gubment/jews won't shut it all down in 2019 and you wont lose literally everything with no way to get it back
Why would they do that when they could just release a worthless coin and trick people into buying it in exchange for good coins?

good to see you colonel
I've been fighting on a different front for the last few days to make more money in this crazy market,
the goal as always remains the same, put the profits into even more LINK tokens

they're already doing that, it's called XRP
they're going to take your money, get rich, then shut it down

What's gonna happen Veeky Forums

I just can't tell

commendable effort, godspeed

That was what I was implying.

Cup and handle resulting in massive fomo as people are terrified of missing the next ethereum.

I fucking love the expanded Sirgay memes. Never fails to make me laugh

>40 link
Try 20k

only a filthy pajeet would measure link by the shit ton.

$1.50-2.50 by tomorrow afternoon gents. Enjoy.

>gents
goddamn i'm in another pajeet thread.

Lieutenant Colonel reporting in. Look at all the faithful being rewarded.

Good Evening Marines.

the man himself, hope your year is fruitful thus far

will it into existence

what the fuck is happening? these candles are weird as shit

What rank does 75k LINK put me at?

stop talking about shit!

it's to confuse our enemies

I guess buying now in is a pretty unfortunate time, right?

don't be silly. Take a seat!

would you buy eth when it was a dollar?

Lieutenant Colonel senpai

It's indeed off to a great start! New price floors and ATH's. 2018 is going to be incredible.

And its Captain Dan The Man! How goes the fight?

You know it.

Somebody really REALLY doesn't want this to gain traction senpai. But it's no use. It's time. It's finally our time.

Damn it. Was hoping it would wait to moon til friday.

80 cents boisss ayyyyyyy we finna be rich!

80 cents.

still got 2x left minimum. get in now or stay poor nolinkies.

Well, most likely yes. But at this point there's no reason for this new ATH. Thus something is fishy and there's most likely some sort of strategical scheme behind it. No news, no updates, no conference. Wouldn't expect it to move for few weeks.

And somehow I feel like a lot of Veeky Forumszies are paid pajeets to FUD around and/or shill coins.
Makes ur nogging jogging.

Wanted 5k more but if we moon to 2$ this week I'll be fine

great so far
I've ridden some smaller or bigger moon missions on the side recently. Profits will be donated to my link stack later
Have been riding some other coins yourself Lt Colonel or just sitting comfy on your stack waiting for the innevitable?

insider trading user. some people know something you don't. Link isnt the top memed coin for nothing.

Literally $0.80 right now on Binance. Fucking christ, meme magic is really real. I can't believe it.

I bought in at $0.17 and swing traded my way up to 45k LINK....is this real life?

Goddammit I love you guys.

lets say bitcoin is worth 1 dollar and you have 0.5 bitcoin in an altcoin, so you have 50 cents. now bitcoin pumps to 100 dollars, people with your altcoin sell to ride the bitcoin pump ao now your 0.5 bitcoin is 0.25 bitcoins but in dollars you made 24.50 huge gains but you lost .25 bitcoins. Now if you would of sold into bitcoin you would of doubled your gains and still have .5 bitcoin. now lets look at the other side, same scenario but this time bitcoin drops to 10 cents people exit all altcoins to cash out or "buy low" of you sold into bitcoin your 50 cents would turn into 10 cents with 0.5 bitcoin but if you stay in your alt your 50 cents turned into 2.5 cents

>Coin has been suppressed and is intensely undervalued
>LINK is only allowed to go up when I see news baka!~

Fucking concern FUD and a shit one at that

well there was kind of this reddit thread today on /r/cryptocurriencies that got a lot of upvotes
the 1 week macd is insanely bullish
and the coin in general is extremely extremely undervalued due to no awareness of it

10k reporting in. Bought at .16 when one of you shilled this in November.

Thanks brehs. Link and Weed stocks have me feeling very comfy.

Captain reporting in, been iron hands since this shit hit ED. Fucking impervious to FUD these days, thanks faggots

its a complex relationship with $ and sats is what im trying to say

holy shit we're actually pumpin

THANK YOU BASED MONEY BELLY

im too new to try swing trading. at 15 cents i bought a nice stack. im in it till we get lambos

selling some of my lumens too early giving up on a dip and dumping in LINK might pay off after all

THIS

yeah baby

HOOOLY SHIT

Underrated post

deluded stinky linkies thinking that this will pump today.

how many link needed to make it?

noone will tell you exactly but probably 10k for the ones with strong hands

agreed.
top fucking kek

it already is dumb faggot

This is a 250$+ coin when Sergeis vision is realized. How many will you need is up to you.

Look at the order book depth....wtf lol

Is there some big news released we somehow missed?

This is nothing. Wait until normies find out about link and fomo.
$5 by the time test go rewrite completed.

Remember guys. We always said that once this gets past a dollar the fomo will hit hard.