updates coming friday,

thrusters warming up and set straight for Uranus

last chance to buy your ticket.

PFR shill boi baggins will begin Reddit shilling campaign soon

Everyone will know about Payfair next week

Other urls found in this thread:

payfair.io/#/exchange/31
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This coin is starting to get so much hype behind it.
Hope they can deliver, got 35k of them.

how many you got OP

75% of my portfolio right now.

can someone send me like 0.005 so i can cover this freaking gas fee on ED?

i would but my coins are stranded as well.
i have enough for 1 more transaction, which will be me selling a minimum amount of PFR at next ath to cover my gas

Just store it there, it's a safe place.

look ill sell 130 pfr on ED and pay you back. yall watch the books to see

>pay gas to move $100 to MetaMask
>pay gas to buy shitcoin
>pay gas to get it out
I hate ED so fucking much.

fucking ED.

I read this as erectile dysfunction and kekked

same lmao

Because it's on ED only it will moon once it hits actually good exchanges

wait if I take my ED account wallets private key can i just use it as a paper wallet or move the keys to a different wallet program instead of sending it to myself?

I think some of the news on friday is involving new exchange information. thats what the admin in telegram was suggesting.

All eth wallets are the same, so yes

better get it before that then

i think you could do that, but i would consider that account compromised to be extra safe.

Yo no shill but I was skeptical that this was a russian scam coin but their site actually works: payfair.io/#/exchange/31

I was even able to deposit eth into the wallet on there

Pretty excited for this. Once we get exchange news, price will probably rise to like .15-.2. And then hopefully around .50 once it actually hits the exchange (pray for KuCoin).

i had some but i decided to get a little more. i dont think it could drop much and its only on ED currently. if they are able to get new exchanges going it will be a least a small pump for some profit.

in february they will be testing out the platform with PFR and ETH. we wont even need any exchanges. just by Payfair on Payfair.
Genius!

ahh i need to get enough to be a node

Wait... these Russians aren't scamming me?
Where is this world going to?

this is so good to see, i hadnt actually tested it!

We're gona make it boys!

I know right, I was about to freak out but I feel alot better. Try it out yourself

Bizboi coming through with the clutch, seeing this will improve my sleeping quality

I have 4.5k of these on stocks.exchange.. someone be kind enough to join me.. plz.

How much for a node?

i know people shit on ED, but i rather do that than stocks.exchange

anyone offhand know how many pfr for a trust node or w/e and how it pays? I bought 35k at .04 few days ago and already up a grand

currently $200 worth of tokens for a trust node and $250 for an escrow node.

trust nodes will be pegged to a set number on pfr tokens soon after a community vote.

This is gona be THE x1000 coin of 2018