Gamefinder/Game Finder Thread

>GM/Player
>System Preferred
>Times Available (with timezone!)
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes

Attached: 1400985322281.jpg (500x434, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/7caJKyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>GM/Player
Player at first, but down the road I'm going to try my hand at GMing and making up my own setting and whatnot.

>Systems Preferred
DnD 5e + w/e

>Times Available
My schedule is pretty flexible and will be for the next few months, just let me know the date and time in advance and I can make myself available. EST.

>Method of Play
I'm familiar with using Discord to play, but I can learn how to use Roll20. Text only.

>Contact Info
TrafficHazard#6214

>Additional Notes
I just want to try DnD. I'm playing in one game and running another, but my group often has scheduling conflicts so here I am. I've never played DnD before, but I have the PHB and I'm learning. I prefer a focus on narrative and active roleplaying.

You can reach out to me to pitch other games and systems if you want me as a player, but I only do text and I'll probably say no if it's something like Warhammer or some kind of grimdark game. My other two games are giving me more than enough of that. I would also have to learn the system. I would also like to try a superhero game, but again, a pretty vanilla one.

>GM/Player
Player.

>Systems Preferred
Fate / FAE, Blades in the Dark, Stars Without Number RE, Godbound. I've mostly played Dungeon World and Fantasy Craft in the last handful of years but wanted to dig my hands into something else for a change.

I'm off work right now — have been for a few months, but I should be getting back to it before the end of the month, so I shouldn't risk joining a group for weekend sessions. That said, Monday to Thursday have always been good bets. Time isn't a huge factor or issue for me since I can always just adjust my schedule and/or sleep, but my timezone is UTC -8 for what it's worth.

Skype, Discord, Roll20, Google Hangouts: whatever works. Either way, I'm looking for a voiced experience. Video cameras are fine, too, though not required.

>Contact Info
Asbyn#3633 on Discord. I'm about to head to sleep, however, so if I get any quick hits I won't be able to get back to you for a bit.

>Additional Notes
English is my native and only language. I'm perfectly fine playing with Europeans or those who have English as a second language, and in fact am often very patient when it comes to that sort of thing, but when I'm the only one speaking fluently, it definitively bogs down the experience for everyone, no just myself.

Otherwise, I've been playing role-playing games for nearly two decades now, with most of that being AD&D or some variation of 3e.

Whoops, this little guy almost fell of the board!

Where the lewd games at?

Attached: 1505006810429.png (706x1000, 740K)

They died when both sides of them were too awkward to post contact info on here.

>System
Unknown Armies 3e

>Times Set (with timezone!)
Wednesday
1300EST, 1800GMT

**>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)**
Roll20

**>Voice or text**
Text, voice for OOC.

**>Contact Info/Discord Room Link**
PM Doats#1648

**>Additional Notes**
The trials and tribulations of medium-sized big-willed northern-European 1986 teenagers, and how the assassination of the prime minister will fuck them up forever.

Attached: Palme_Eng-5_Large.jpg (2399x1691, 2.08M)

Bump

Attached: Schedelsche_Weltchronik_Struktur_des_Reiches.jpg (2179x1612, 2.06M)

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Right now I kinda wanna play Blades in the Dark, though I'd prolly be interested in a number of other games
Approximately any time between 8AM and 10PM PST
Whatever the GM prefers
>Contact Info
Discord, Volttekka#2941
>Additional Notes
I'm a bit of a dumbass, but I really do try my best

>GM or Player

GM

>System(s)

Homebrew, simple

>Time availability

Weekends ideally

>Text or Voice

Either

>Contact Information

discord.gg/7caJKyc

>Additional Information

Wizards have ruined the world. You are wizards. You go on adventures.

Attached: WYZZARD.jpg (2740x4236, 2.05M)

Bump

>GM or Player

player :c

>System(s)

keen on any of the 40k models, pathfinder or 5e if brainlet

>Time availability

free weekends and almost any night 8pm-3am (GMT/UTC + 12:00 hour)

>Text or Voice

Either, i'm honestly totally down to try voiceacting even if it'll be fucking awkward

>Contact Information

Valiar#0953

>Additional Information

also keen to do whatever system you would like to suggest, i'd be down as fuck depending on subject material c:

>GM or Player
GM

>System(s)
looking to run a short campaign of Only War or Deathwatch, 3 or 4 sessions long

>Time availability
Fridays & Saturdays, possibly Sundays, message me and we'll work something out.

Roll20 & discord

>Text or Voice
would prefer text. Living with people atm and I have to keep the noise down.

>Contact Information
tooth#0586

>Additional Information
I want to run a game about TANKS. Also I'm still kind of new at this but I think 3 players would be optimal.

Attached: Leman-Vanquisher.jpg (800x378, 170K)

>GM/Player
Player.

>System Preferred
I've been looking at Pokemon Tabletop United recently with an unusual amount of interest, but in general I trend towards simple/simplified narrative-focused systems. I like settings that aren't generic sci-fi or fantasy, or that have some sort of catch to them.

Pretty much any time between 11AM and 11PM, Central Standard Time.

Discord, Roll20, IRC are all options -- Discord being the most convenient.

>Voice or text
Text. I don't have a microphone.

>Contact Info
Neptune#1959

>Additional Notes
I can't stand furries -- they're what destroyed the last group I was in. I want to avoid lewdness, to a certain extent. I'd also prefer to find another long-term group rather than play one-offs or short games.

GM here.

>System
Pathfinder or Shadowrun, wherever there is interest.

>Time
I'm GMT+1, and would like to play in the
evening.

>Method of play
Voice + stream/video of a grid mat with models.

>Contact information
Edgar#5946

>Additional information
I am looking to run a pretty normal fantasy campaign. No lewds/sex things.
I would like the first game to be as soon as possible, maybe even the 11th in the evening.
I will D3 print character models if you have some custom ones.

Reposting from last week, had scheduling/commitment issues with a player.

>GM/Player
GM, accepting 1 to 2 more players
>System
Shadowrun 5e
>Time
4pm PST / 7pm EST on Wednesdays
>Voice/Text
Voice
>Method
Discord with roll20 for map and game information. Chummer 5e for character sheets.
>Contact
Vac#7789
>Additional
- I draw inspiration from stuff like Payday, the Heat, Blade Runner, the Oceans series, System Shock, MGS, Hotline Miami, etc.
- Game will start with a focus on underworld crime, think Mafia, Mob, Vory, or Yakuza. Where it transitions from there is up to the players.
- 2 of the players haven’t played Shadowrun before, while one has heavy 4e experience.
- Keep your fetishes to yourself.

Attached: loezY5R.jpg (651x1600, 79K)

>System
Homebrewed FATE Mechs
>Time Schedule
One-shot popup games and some short campaigns on GMT evenings with a guaranteed game every tuesday
>Voice/Text
Both, from game to game
Roll20 and Discord
>Contact Info
PM me
>Additional
Real Robot homebrew FATE system I'm working on.
It's military mecha in the vein of Gundam 00 and Code Geass; three at-war superpowers and anime logic.
I'm running test games to the end of polishing my system and running a real campaign. Games at the moment are mostly one-shot scenarios to test and improve the mechanics.
Will be starting a short campaign (1-2 months worth) real soon, so more players is better.

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Burning Empires
>Times Available
Monday 7:45 PM, MST (UTC -7)
>Method of Play
Voice over Discord. Perhaps a dash of Roll20 if the Discord dice bot isn't good enough.
>Contact Info
Kasdaye#8474
>Additional Notes
Burning Empires is a sci-fi game of resisting alien infiltration, usurpation, and invasion using the Burning Wheel system. The setting is a pastiche of Dune, Foundation, and Warhammer 40k: fuedal worlds linked tenuously by bonds of empire and trade, under siege by body-snatching parasites akin to Stargate's Goa'uld or Animorph's Yeerks. You play an influential member of your world (an admiral, a high priest, a princess, etc.) and your job is to save your planet and fellow humans from being hulled and turned into hosts for the millions of Vaylen worms waiting beyond the borders of the Iron Empires.

I am more than happy to teach the setting and system. Rookies and veterans alike are welcome. This coming Monday will be Session Zero to generate the world and characters together.

Got 3 players and I'm looking for 1 more.

Attached: 9a76833910.jpg (660x969, 166K)

>pm me

lmao I copied this straight from the discord so my contact deets are missing

HMU at Mithrandalf#0706 on discord

see:

No, they died because of a dedicated shitposter who would constantly waste people's time by advertising fake lewd games and would lead people on for as long as possible.

That is real shitty. There are plenty of lewd games going on that I know of, and it sucks that that happened and they don't post them here.

Man, I'd love to find some lewdgames that were actually interested in being lewd that aren't filled with furries.

Rescue me

Pray for the death of lewdgameposting

Pray for the death of people having fun*
Fixed

Thanks for the replies, we've got enough players now. I'll post again if it doesn't work out with some.

>>GM/Player
both, although not the most knowledgeable
>>System Preferred
3.5 D&D
>>Times Available (with timezone!)
usually weekends or nights (eastern time)
>>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
i have a roll20, but im open to other routes
>>Contact Info
grim#6425
>>Additional Notes
im 27, male