Made it to 1btc!!

Started with the $2.5k back in October, or about 0.4btc. Quickly dropped as low as 0.16 through a combination of FOMOing, being stupidly impatient, and Btc continually wrecking alts.

I've made more recent mistakes as well, such as selling each of REQ, ICX and TRX too early.

My biggest winners are my top coins there. I started gaining once I got patient in holding solid coins. Only put 0.01 into XLM back at 400sats, wish I'd done more.

Happy to take suggestions about if/how I should redistribute to keep moving up. COSS is off-limits for now. Idc of its risky, it's my big 2018 moon-shot. Only invested $1k in it so it's comfy. Might sell back down to an even 10k after it goes up past $1.

Everything else is open to movement though. I'm fairly confident on Q1 growth for VEN and RLC, but what about XLM? It's gone so high in the last week, should I sell some?

I don't think I would've got so high if I hadn't moved from /r/cryptocurrency to biz. The shilling here is actually pretty useful in introducing new coins, you just have to be smart enough to figure out which shills are actually onto something.

congrats, seriously

Well you're doing far better than me

Nice. Keep the coss, if it pans out you will kick yourself for the $1-$2k gain on selling the coin vs 25% more fees.

I would ditch LINK and acquire more XLM.

Good job, nigga. Don't get complacent and you'll definitely make it in a few years.

well done, just make sure you remember and apply the lessons you learned from your mistakes

Nice user. I started with 4k USD in September. Literally just hodled a single coin since then.

Forgot pic.

U advicing him to sell low and buy high you fucking noob?

TY anons!

I've been thinking about this, but putting it into VEN instead. I'll be honest, I got Memed into LINK.

It takes a surprising amount of self control to be okay with knowing I'll miss moon missions regularly in exchange for safe, steady gains

Amazing!

There'll be plenty of people out there who are doing worse than you, just as many have done better than me

Nice work mate. Keep it up and don't forget what got you there!

what made you buy it?

fuck yeah boi

I went from 1k to 2btc in 1 month. I missed so many moon missions that i literally spottted but didnt invest in and I am losing my mind trying to get over it. I should have 500k-1M if i had played my cards right. No more mistakes.

This same guy has been shilling this same shitcoin for days.

Congrats man we're gonna make it some how

>Started in October and fucked up with vert, now I keep it as a reminder to make smarter trades

congrats OP!
now onwards to 100k and beyond

im advising him to cut an obvious loser LINK and hop onboard something that isn't flat/going up

>Shilling
I've been shilling this fucking coin since it was 10c. You faggots just hate money. You can actually find my wallet with this exact amount in ethplorer.

Researching. Good team with experi nice, great concept. Devs seemed to understand user adoption and ease of use are of utmost importance unlike other coins attempting similar things. What really sold me was DataDash shilling this coin early on.

Congrats user. For all this time I thought that making it to one bitcoin meant that you actually had to have it in BTC and not just all of your crypto combined. I past one BTC awhile ago but still only have .46 in an actual BTC.

You must've done something else? Or started with more? It's only gone 10x and you've gone 35x? Or am I missing something?

Hey can someone explain how you increase your btc amount ?
I want to spend in cryptocurrencies but i dont know where and how to start