What is your end game when you made it biz?

What is your end game when you made it biz?

Death?

Bring back slavery

60k and I'm good

I don't really care about being rich. I just like making money.
The 'can't cash out' meme feels way too relevant right now. I have no clue on how to cash out $100k quickly without getting fucked my bank or the IRS.

Move someplace that has never been tainted by a negroes presence.

drugs and more sex

My end game is to take as much money from this wild ride as possible. This is a joke

When I have 5 million I'm going to withdraw half to start a microbrewery near a cute little hippy town I know. I can run that business as long as it breaks even, which should be easy.

I have a series of milestones:

>replace 14 year old rust bucket mobile with something in slightly better condition and less likely to literally explode at any moment

>pay off remaining student loans. Maybe. I need to do the math on whether it's cheaper to continue paying the monthly until my 15 year max pay period expires or just pay it off right away. I am 11 years in on it. The rule in my country states that you cannot be in repayment for longer than 15 years unless you default (i haven't), and remaining balance is forgiven at that time.

>buy house
>retire

That's all. At retirement I would expand my family of pet reptiles. Do more woodworking.

Just need a solid 200k
30k to pay off debts , 100k to put down on a house for myself (where I live a decent house is ~150k) and 70 to invest into a rental while funneling all the money back into crypto.

I need a lot less to “make it” then most because I like my job and don’t need to full retire. Having absolutely no debt and 3-4 income channels is making it for me.

I’m at 15k right now so we’ll see what this year brings

Fuck
I really don't need a hot wife or a big mansion or cars

I really just want to be free of wageslaving, and spend all my time reading, researching and exploring and writing

I'd love to live a comfy life in a forest village with a low population and spend my days sleeping over, checking blockfolio and writing my memebooks

FREEDOM to do what you want is one of the most precious things you can have in life. Freedom is something most people want to risk their life for. I'm all in

you got the right idea

baller as music studio and have the financial freedom to make music

what kind of music?

electronic or pop. Whatever really. I think is would be awesome to be able to fly musicians to my studio to just make shit

yeah that would be awesome. Hope you make it

2 chicks at the same time

Put a million in the stick market and live off of the returns

this

I might still wage slave, but take MANY vacations.

Pay off my loans, buy a nice house for my parents, leave my sister enough money for college, and then kill myself

you too user

Assuming that I have 500k+, I'm going to quit my job and initially withdraw 100k. I'll buy a shitty little house in the Midwest for about 20k, put a token amount into a Roth IRA, and keep the rest in crypto. Then I'm gonna live in that house, play vidya and jack off in that house, and die alone in that house.

Retire before the last BTC is mined.

I'm just starting, and although I can't help but fantasize about making 7 figures, right now I'd be pretty happy making enough to put in a nice down payment on a home. I live in a college town with pretty low prices compared to where I am from (CA).

I have a PhD and nice job, so I'm not struggling, but it'd be nice to catch up with my peers that started off earlier in their careers.

P A Y P A L
A
Y
P
A
L

as long as i make enough to not wageslave the rest of my life, im fuckin sweet

Adam22 pls go

>pay off your loans before killing yourself
why bother

Quit wagecucking and live a neet life doing hobbies and working out all day. Find a nice trad wife and have 3 kids.

I wanted to pay for my sex change surgery but I'm already 3x in excess of how much I wanted to make

pay off student loans... would require about 7 BTC at the moment

I'm so exhausted man. Been in and out of starting businesses that failed, being responsible for a disabled sibling, having to financially help out elderly parents.

I just want some money to pay off my house, give it to my parents/brother, and travel while running some small online business or freelancing.

unironically browse 4chin without caring about tomorrow in some comfy place with my own gym.

he fell for the college meme

Me too, I just want a comfy soundproof room with a piano, nice desk and chair, mic and everything set up, fast internet etc.

Preferably in the woods somewhere but within range of a pizza delivery

Become an explicitly pro-white politician.

nice

think bigger user. api console. analog compressors. model d and prophet synths. Steinway piano. proper sound treated room and vocal booth.

Move up to Maine and get comfy

I'd like to start a business and employ people who want employment

Buy land, get self sustainable, decent house, a small farm.

Plus Ultra

this

>brick and mortar business
rip in pepperoni sir

/an/ here I want to take all my crypto when I have about 400 grand worth and open a venom extraction facility

I'm going to graduate next year with ~$100K CAD in debt. Hoping to pay off everything with crypto winnings and holding the rest in long-term holds like ARK, NEO, and ICON

Sit at home all day and play vidya inbetween exercise and self-actualization with zero worries on my mind

I don't want to make it sound like I've lived the hardest life, but it certainly hasn't been easy. I make a very comfortable living right now. I clawed my way out of a shitty home situation about 6 or 7 years ago and I have a fantastic apartment right now and a relatively new car (my only debt). Have about 20k in crypto right now. Everything I've got basically aside from a few stocks.

My dream is to make at least 200k, preferably something closer to 500k. I'd like to figure out the best place to live in the US in terms of income/property tax. The dream would be to find a place and pay for it with cash, make it my home. Spend the rest of my days making a few trades on a margin account with good leverage and living off interest. I'd like to find the girl of my dreams as well and raise a family without having to work if I didn't need to. Maybe I'd pursue my passions like writing or become a personal trainer/ rowing coach or something someday. I feel like we're given this one life and some people are just born into it with everything. Other people have nothing and are so ignorant to their situation that they don't even feel bad. I think a lot of us here exist somewhere in the middle where you aren't there yet but the ability to see "there" just makes it that much worse. I just want to be able to live smartly and without feeling like money is ever a burden ever again. I just want to eat, sleep, workout, play video games, and fuck my future wife.

I'm close boys. Wish me luck.

I’ve reached the end game and I don’t know what to do. I’m too nihilistic and nothing excites me. I don’t want women, I don’t want to travel, I have no ambitions but I don’t want to die. Living a simple life is nice but it’s not gratifying life.

Her boobs are just the right size.

Congrats my guy. I'd kill to be in your position right now.

You could give it all to me

I would do cool stuff

Tell me about it, basically a perfect body.

Not expecting to get rich on crypto at this point, cause I only got about 5k usd right now. I just want to make enough to pay for trips to visit my girl in hungary on a biannual basis. If i can pull that then I've fucking made it.