How might a player celebrate the killing of a dragon?

How might a player celebrate the killing of a dragon?

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai2read.com/bestiary_3/1/54/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking.

Eating the dragon.

Fucking a dragon.

The dead one..?

The one that hired you to kill the first one.

The dragon’s widowed wife, who is probably

Which cut of a dragon would be the most delicious or flavorful?

We're gonna find out

You have to eat the male Dragon's balls to gain their masculine power.

Hiring out the entire brothel for a week.

The tail.

Why would you celebrate murder, dragons are people too

Dragons assault anyone near them with a terrifying aura. They're always a threat and thus killing them is almost always self defense.

No they're not. They're giant greedy lizards with a superiority complex.

They deserve nothing more than to get butchered, with their hoards going to the deserving humanoids that did the deed.

Pic only slightly related.

A player?
We celebrated last session by deeply sighing and being glad that nobody died in the combat.

>nobody died in the combat

I'd count that a failure.
A good battle requires death on both sides.

They are literally the incarnation of Satan and all seven sins made flesh on Earth

First by making sure the dragon's jizz isn't sapient monster in its own right than could bog the party down and turn everyone into mindbroken fuckdolls.

Then by making some nice pairs of boots and gloves and maybe a belt out of the scaley bastard.

Then finally by making cleric wear nothing but those glorious trophies the next time we visit any noteworthy speck of civilization.

He's going to Disneyland.

no.
that's like saying that the shoulder clod makes the best steaks. you want the least used muscles, which are invariably in loin, ribs, and certain little - used muscles within larger muscle groups (e.g. the Chuck eye tender)

No it's the tail.

Trust me.

They're dragons, not gators.

What do gators have to do with anything? I've never eaten an alligator.

Celebrate when the war is over. The war is not over. Rest when war is over.

The entrecôte, or spinalis dorsi in more medical terms. Meat is a muscle, and the more a muscle is used the more its tendons and fibers develop, making the meat very "rigid". The muscles that are used the least remain soft and untrained, resulting in very tender meat. Presuming a dragon walks on all fours (and we're not getting autistic about dragons, dragons (pronounced as the French would), drakes, wyrms, wirms, draeks, wurms, flippy-flappy-crocs etc. etc.) this muscle would also be the least used for them.

Though I can imagine a dragon's tongue being a delicacy as well. Perhaps it would be naturally smoked due to dragon's constantly breathing fire, giving it a unique taste.

The tail would be wirey as fuck and not tender at all. It's a giant muscle the dragon uses all the damned time. Probably no good for anything except cutting up and using as a basis for soups and broths.

wouldn't a dragon have very powerful back muscles to support his wings?

...fuck, hadn't considered that. Yeah, you're right.

Fucking a kobold or goblin.

Take the dragons woman.

I'd say dragons would have to be pretty much 100% powerful muscles given their size and the fact that they are airborne so it's entirely possible dragons are largely inedible apart from the tongue and the various organs
bones wouldn't even contain that much marrow as they'd likely be hollow bird style

Tail is the mail thing you eat on gator because that's the meaty part, not because it's particularly tender.

We're entering crazy territory here, but if dragons in captivity were de-winged at an early age, would their entrecôte be nice and tender? Perhaps they'd also be muzzled and only be allowed to breathe fire at set times under controlled circumstances to affect the taste/feel of their tongues.

My players got recognized as knights and got dubbed by the dwarven king in the region. Had a big party during a session that lasted for 5+ hours with social RP.

Prepared shit like drinking games, intrigue during the party, etc. Players all loved it and it was a lot of fun seeing them just running with things.

thing is, dragons are active predators, even if their primary means of locomotion is gliding their build would still naturally give them extremely stringy meat run through with tons of tendons that no amount of captivity and inaction could alleviate.
If you'd want to use dragons for produce the most effective way would be to harvest their eggs, especially given how long it takes them to mature.
That said a dragon's tongue, heart, liver etc would all be more than large enough to serve as a complete course for a wealthy nobleman's feast. And there's also the fact that serving domesticated dragon takes away from what makes eating dragon interesting to begin with.

It would be a rare delicacy most likely reserved only for royal feasts on special occasions

Taking down the rest of the party while they're exhausted.

Now I imagine murderhobo's murdering dragons not to save princesses, but to disembowel them, cut of their tongues and sell them to court chefs.

Also, I now imagine what dragon tongue tastes like. I'm hungry for something that doesn't fucking exist.

The cheeks.

Make dragon Guanciale.

there's also the problem to consider of it being a true apex predator, who predates largely on omnivores (humanoids) and assorted large game (which for a fantasy setting will frequently be other predators) which means that there is going to be a concentration of vitamin A in a dragon's tissue that would make a polar bear wince. we might not have the issue of 'which cut is most tender' but we certainly have the issue of 'which cut is non toxic'

you know, that makes it even better
like say dragon tongue, heart, kidneys etc are all the "staple" dragon dishes (as in they're the things everyone gets on the Prince's wedding feast) but it takes a true master chef to properly prepare dragon liver and only the most daring would even try to eat it.
also something that might be among the edible parts would be whatever organ the dragons use to breathe fire (assuming here fire breath isn't 100% magical), though it has to be cooked extremely carefully to avoid it exploding

problem is that dragons seem to have these reptilian cheeks that are just skin and scales, no meat what so ever

By killing another dragon

>split the booty

What's the best way to split the booty anyways?
Draw lots for the whole?

While this might be true for a field/medieval fantasy situation, we do have ways of loosening up very active muscle such as slow cooking/smoking/aging/acidic marinades and meat made using these techniques are usually pretty dank, I imagine some very slow smoked dragon would be delicious.

Fuck off Tohru.

An issue to consider...
Can you "cook" a fire-breathing dragon?
Fire resistance and all would mean you'd need a industrial kiln and Adamantium/enchanted cookware for any softening, much less Maillard reaction too occur.

Might just have to go for dragon sashimi or Ceviche, (latter of which of course wouldn't work as well for the acidically based ones)

>Sapient Jizz
nani the fuck

hentai2read.com/bestiary_3/1/54/

What if it was a female dragon? Do you eat the ovaries then to gain it's feminine power?

Overies are the female balls so I would assume so

by having a necromancer cut out and permanently animate the dragon's pussy
and fucking it at will

>Gee, Yorick, how come you're not packing any winter gear? The trek ahead of us will be a freezing one.
I got me this enchanted gear that will keep me warm.
>Even that slim sleeping bag?
Yeah, enchanted too, once you get in it's the comfiest place ever.
>Neat. What is it made of?
Dragon.
>Really? I thought any dragon leather had those hard scales.
Well, most of it does, but not all of it.

i chortled

How will a player do that?

Wait

Was that thing about the jizz a serious concern? That seems... oddly specific.

>literally middle school ass

Why don't you have a seat

"Und for ze main dish, ay Dragons Heart left to soak in lemon juice for six months, delicately sliced and pan fried for just a moment."

I mean a dragon is a fictional creature so that may be up for interpretation, but my thoughts would be that it's not the whole dragon that's fireproof but it's scales and skin, once you're into the muscle and fat it shouldn't be fireproof, or if you consider it magical once it's dead the magics gone and you should be able to cook it.

Humanoids are a greater threat to each other than any other being yet such declarations of "self-defense" usually don't work so simply.

What a barbaric view of things.

Defamatory propaganda.

Nah Dragon Omlettes

>Bath in dragon blood
>Eat some piece of the dragon
>Summon more demon with the parts of the dragon
>Have "hidden relations to tie the demons" with the sorceress

By fucking the cute elf/cleric/sorceress/etc., then by sending for a legal aide while jealously guarding the corpse and treasure until he can have a legal document proving that it belongs to the group. Then starts the logistics of hiring carts and vaults, getting the treasures identified, hiring monster experts to butcher the dragon's corpse quickly and in such a way that leaves the most materials intact for selling to nobles and arcane practitioners of all kinds, hiring mercenaries to help fend off thieves, bandits and raiders who want to steal the treasure, while keeping an eye on the mercenaries so they don't turn on him, etc. etc..
This whole dragon slaying business is quite the circus, and killing the dragon is just the first step.

Killing another Dragon.

Depends how creative your GM gets with ooze type monster.
And how deep the Magical Realm you are.

Laius for fuck's sake she's your sister!