Promethium Passion Lover!

Sister Rosie makes her Debut!

youtube.com/watch?v=__GHpmdmJu0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/stringstorm/discussion
youtube.com/watch?v=QhRAZpmEX2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just like my mongolian cave paintings.

>Oi boss, I fink I needz a mad dok ta fix me head s cuz I just had one a' dem inturnal hemrages in da brain from watchin' dat

Its not bad, but I liked first song more

I don't know what I'm suppose to feel

>resolve conflicts through idol competitions
WHAT? Whatever happened to the age old and honored tradition of rampant xenophobia?

Also the song was unironically too lewd. And gender specific.

She's an idol, you should want to fuck her

>And gender specific.
kys

>And gender specific.

As an idol, you have to sing to your audience. I hear they come in two genders.
It's not a SJW thing, it's an idol thing. Don't blame me, I don't make the rules.

>laced with love

Well, if they can put blood into prometheum, I guess that's possible as well.

01011001 01100101 01100101 01100101 01110011 01110011 01110011 01110011 01110011 01110011 01110011

Well. That was certainly...that.

Best faction when?

I would like to see the Slaaneshi idols.

An artist who does decent remixes is pumping out weebshit that naturally the weebs of Veeky Forums are eating up regardless of actual quality.

>Oh gosh I want it in me
>Shove thrust make me go mad
>Stop fighting wars for survival, have idol competitions instead
This is not idol material. It's not even sororitas material. Those are slaaneshi whores, and this is chaos propaganda. Into the servitor pits with her.

How exactly are idol competitions gonna solve anything when orks are all men?

Who are these whores

Goddamn it what is Stringstorm doing? How did we go from shit like Prime Clown and the TTS ending theme to this?

Hello! I am StringStorm!

I can understand that some people may not like this whole idol thing and I am ok with it.

I did this because I wanted to have a break from all the serious, epic, dark sounding songs I always put up on my channel. Trying to see if I can make something that sounds happy and cutesy.

Don't worry if you don't like it, though. It'll only last for a month. After March, I'll go back to doing the usual stuff!

I may do this again in the future, though, because its been a breath of fresh air for me and I am having fun doing it.

>Hello! I am StringStorm!
Prove it. The standard for these sorts of threads is a photo of yourself holding a handwritten note with today's date written on it.

Or some other verifiable information like linking to the post on twitter with the account.

youtube.com/stringstorm/discussion

look for the 'hi Veeky Forums!'

I like it, it’s nice to have some fun stuff like If the Emporor has a text to speech and this, IG idol soon?

Idols don't dress up in near fetish costumes for no reason.

There is no such post? The last post on there was a month ago, by a user asking them to make a song about Sigmar or the GEoM.

Ah, it's just not displayed until you click the button to swap to "newest first".

Also, I'm pretty sure that this is the point where namefagging or tripfagging would be socially acceptable here, assuming you want to keep posting in this thread as yourself.

Any chance that you'll do a symphonic metal cover of HMkid's AdMech song?

Neither of you can sing.

You pretend at being an Idol, but your purity is questionable.

The idea is in the right place, but the lyrics shouldn't be written by Lucius, let alone ones sung by a Sororitas.

Honestly? It's no different than half the bullshit old Veeky Forums inserted into 40K, like Macha, lolicron, Xeno, Blue, Heretical Love, Jeanstealer, Pvt. Jubblies, and a dozen other dumb jokes I've missed.

You keep doing you, brochacho.

>Implying this isn't some fucking epic shit
Like user said, please keep on going rolling with this, if you have fun doing it. I pretty like it. I found the song pretty fitting for a sororita in love, it could have been a bit more yanderelike and with a bit more rambling about holy fire and "light of our burning love that burns away the darkness" or some something like that, but nethertheless it was pretty neat stuff.

It’s not the concept, that’s great, it’s the execution of it.

Wow, this one sucks ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=QhRAZpmEX2M

The execution is at least as competent as anything Veeky Forums has achieved

I like the concept but not the voices.
Japan need to make a The Warm@ster anime.

>The W@rmaster
>Not Love Live: Sororitas Idol Project

What the fuck is this faggotry?

Idk how this person went from brony to 40k.

Usually someone descends into chaos, not out of it.

I kinda wanna see an ouran high school host club parody, but with deathwatch members and a sororitas that accidentally got thrown in. That'd be cool.

>purple eyes

She Cadian?

>implying 40k is above ponies

>not having both at the same time

wait,
either those are voice engineered men or there are gals who play 40K who can kinda voice act and sing.

oh no.

>Orks can be idols too if they believe hard enough

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea, and the idol videos. The music, rhthym, and beat of it is good. But the lyrics make my cute space nun sound like some modern pop singer whore. Megane-Mechanicus girl was much purer than the sister. You should properly study what makes idols, well, idols, in Japan and Korea. If any idol group sung that in Japan they'd be labelled a slut instantly. I think your frame of reference is on western idols who dress "up" in tin foil bikinis and wear spaghetti in their hair and think themselves beautiful. The mechanicus girl, your other song, got it down pat. The lyrics for this song would fit slaanesh if you modified only 3 words in the chorus. If promethium passion lover was taken out of the song, I wouldn't know it was about 40k at all. She just talks about getting fucked the entire video. That's not what idols do.

The Dark Eldar are exactly as immersed in idol culture as I expected

Looks kind of cute desu, and I can actually imagine imperium using pop-sisters actually. On the other hand the musical score of that thing isn’t that great.

This post was made by an intelligent person. What’s your iq? I am not asking this ironically.

>The Ork idol is just a regular ork shouta with a miku wig
>He was only let in because he accidentally left out the u in his occupation
>Nobody has the guts to tell him wearing a wig doesn't make him an idol
>He sings really loud and off-key Billy Idol lyrics over soft-toned J-pop music

Attached: 1511224753210.png (500x500, 135K)

The song isn't very good, but the singer was evidently trying. 40k isn't some sacrosanct thing, do whatever the fuck you like.

I do really like the idea of a song which flips into a really high energy, emotional, aggressive style when the sister starts talking about promethium.

>If promethium passion lover was taken out of the song, I wouldn't know it was about 40k at all.
This.

oof

i like it

Attached: cheekiapproved.png (594x533, 374K)

I don't know, after some repeated listenings it kind of grows on you, but that might just be the tune.

So what're the odds that we'll get the song that plays in Pity the Guardsmen when the "he holds the line" bit comes in?

You can have male idols too.

What if we just convince a whole bunch of orks that one of them is actually a girl?

this
Is right- try again, perhaps after some future practice- this may kick off if better applied in a different video format.

Do not attempt such a thing, it is not known what horrors shall be created.

Thank you for the feedback!

In my defense, I had intended the song to be about a sister simply refueling her flamer but the techpriestess simply just had wild imaginations and went all ham in writing Rosie's song.

The next three songs are done so I really can't change much. But all I can really say is that it'll no longer be as lewd as Rosie's song. I am excited in uploading the Necron song. Her song is pretty much my favorite out of the four. It is simple and cute. Though I am sure some of you will come to dislike it immediately because I have used vocaloid to act as the Necron Idol's vocals.

Also, as for the thematic lyrics writing, I never found much appeal in direct reference to 40k in writing. Sure, I could've went with more direct references like mention cadia, the emperor, the sororitas, all that stuff. But I wanted to see if I could pull it off without making any reference to 40k whatsoever. Not even subtle references. I was hoping the 'references' would come from the lyrics suggesting something and it would be up to the listener to just make the connection. But I am a newbie when it comes to lyrics writing and even have a hard time making words rhyme so for now, this is all just a learning experience for me (I can't even read music! I just smash my keyboard and make a song in whatever comes out of it!).

I consider this whole idol thing my practice. It is a learning experience from me. You'll never know if you're doing something right without jumping in and living the experience, afterall.

I am very limited in resources when it comes to video production. I'm only using FL Studio for some video effects, Power point for basic animation, and the free version of DaVinci to lay it all together. I consider myself lucky that I know some really good artists willing to hop on in my little project. I plan on upgrading my stuff to enhance production quality if budget allows. But for the foreseeable future, I'll just make do with what I have.

Attached: 1510933069256.png (599x605, 13K)

It's okay.

It is a good song, but the lyrics are unfitting. Everything else is top-notch. Sister Rosie is a great singer, and made the best out of her song. It's just seemingly, forcefully, as in it doesn't fit the theme of sororitas(faith, flame, church stuff) lewd at times.
Please, don't stop doing what makes you happy. I don't dislike it. It is very fun to listen to. The lyrics were my only gripe with the song, everything else was fun and easy to listen to, very upbeat. And, also, please understand the nature of this place. The more we like something, the more we poke fun at it. You did very well, and I love your music. I'll be rooting for you by the sidelines, I can't wait to see your dream put onto the screen again. If you ever have any trouble coming up with lyrics, make a thread on here sometime. I'm sure you'll get some good ideas from everybody, and it'll be fun. Back before we split off into /qst/, this kind of collaborative effort was very common.
Overall, great work.

Sister Rosie is great, but does anyone else want to marry and have cyborg babies with Techpriestess Megane? Especially after learning how she is off stage and that it was, in the creator’s terms, her imagination running wild that led to this song’s lyrics all lewding up Rosie?

Love can bloom becomes canon.

You are a fucking hero

The idol thing is fine in concept, just get a better singer.

>Viewing is mandatory

Hoo boy, daily indoctrination's REALLY gotten weird.

>he doesn't want to force a warboss to wear a skirt and wig and feminize him so much his own boyz turn him into a girl with their imagination
Why do you have to be so boring, user

One of those better be a remake of Da Ork Song.

And it's a loli Ork.
200% maximum overdrive

Attached: Daka.png (728x385, 76K)

what

Attached: 1481247329023.jpg (422x357, 22K)

Some of the tones sound off and it's a bit janky. Wasn't as good as the first.

ERE WE GO
ERE WE GO
ERE WE GO CROSS THE KOSMOS

Attached: f9c.jpg (512x512, 104K)

I cringed so hard that I actually teared up in shame watching this.

Attached: thats heresy.jpg (500x490, 58K)

This pleases Slaanesh.

Attached: sl.jpg (546x623, 124K)

Attached: tumblr_p5dusiP5Nm1u9fqjdo1_1280.png (800x480, 141K)

Not as good as the first one, but I shall allow this.

Attached: frolloscarf.png (620x700, 309K)

I liked it. Preferred Megane's, but Promethium Passion Lover was fun and solid, aside from maybe being a bit too lewd, as some other Anons have said.

If the ork one isn't just some ork singing about how much he loves dakka I'm going to leave very mean comments on all your videos

S A N G U I N I U S
Please I need bestboy. That or Angron because he moonlights as an idol or something.

>Sanguinius idol
He better be singing a 40k version of Made In Heaven.

Terran Rhapsody?

What the hell? Since when did Veeky Forums become so cynical and hate fun so much?

I just hate all idol shit, it's a fucking cancerous industry in japan that destroys the lives of the women involved. It just seems to pander to a very specific demographic of virgin NEETs, and I find the whole thing kind of sad, and fictional recreations of it even more so.
Just recreating any sort of band or pop act for 40k does sound fun, if inevitably cringey, but making it an idol thing immediately associates it with a whole bunch of shit I can't relate to.
Of course this is my first post in this thread, so I don't know what their reasonings are.