Female elf with 18 charisma has two different colored eyes

>female elf with 18 charisma has two different colored eyes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterochromia_iridum
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/12791286/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Charisma can also be a measure of your force of will or ability to influence people. In which case the color of your eyes is completely irrelevant.

OP is, as always, a humongous faggot.

I have all colors in my eyes. Bitches love my eyes. You are just gay.

If that was true, I bet you'd have absolutely terrible vision. For instance, albinos with those red eyes everyone creams themselves over usually have severe myopia.

That is not unheard of, and it is quite pretty.

>quite pretty
lol gay

It's also the mark of a Mary Sue. After that it's angel wings and multiple boys fighting for her attention.

>on commenting on it, she- elf gets defensive about her one glass eye and states that she can still shoot just as well with the one good remaining eye

>played by steve

Is that what this thread is about?

>Le charisma is only a measure of how physically attractive a person is maymay

just say 'has heterochromia'

c-can I see?

Talked shit, get hit, knife ear.

Did you really expect someone who is making a thread like this to have any level of vocabulary?

I mean, yeah? Right eye color from her father, left eye color from her mother. That's how elves work, dude.

>female elf with 18 charisma has two different colored eyes
My sister was the hot girl in high school and she has two different colored eyes.

Heterochromia is hot as fuck, I wish it was more common and you're a fucking faggot.

>tfw have two different colored eyes and am in the 99th height percentile for my gender in my country
>tfw have multiple other indicators of being a mary sue (rich family, easily makes friends, ect.)

That's a very complex way of saying
>BTW I'm a girl

Nope. Male.
I framed that specifically not to make it about my gender.
But since you asked, there you go.

Actively, unironically neck yourself.

Cheer m8

>posts a character with one eye color

This is the reality of what mary sues look and act like.

Actually I think that there is a class where this actually comes part and parcel with the class. I think its initiate of the seven fold veil. Could be wrong. But iirc every time you master a new color it gets added to your eyes in a slice

Look closer faget.

Its ok user not everyone can make out slight variations of color.

But changelings are cute.

>heterochromia
>it is always one eye in one color another in different color variation of it

Is sectoral heterochromia just too uncool for people? Central heterochromia probably is too common to appeal to that crowd.

Did you know heterochromia is usually a sign of inbreeding?
Just bring that up casually in conversation.

Not according to wikipedia.
Where do you get that information?

That looks real familiar, wasn't there a thread for building a Mary sue at one point?

One in three males is at least partially colorblind.

>Where do you get that information?
He made it up to shift the conversation to wincest.

>That looks real familiar, wasn't there a thread for building a Mary sue at one point?
Yeah, that's the result.

Redhead with blue eyes is the best, anyway.

Yeah, that was back in 2010.

Wikipedia.
>Though multiple causes have been posited, the scientific consensus is that a lack of genetic diversity is the primary reason behind heterochromia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterochromia_iridum
Third paragraph.

>male elf with 18 charisma has two different colored eyes

?

It looks ugly in artwork because it looks like you spilled a color or you reflected light wrong.

What shit taste you have, user.
Black hair with blue/green eyes is clearly superior.

Heterochromia is cringy snowflake shit.
Might as well say "Muh parents were killed by bandits, and I'm a nice person but I get MAD when someone hurts my friends."
Literally just child level character concept.

I've never associated that with beauty since I grew up in a family with black hair and blue/green eyes. I'm a sucker for the rare genetic combinations and it's why my weakness is silver/platinum blondes.

Use your mary sue powers for the greater good user, I believe in you,

I actually, unironically like this character design. It goes so far over the edge that it's actually cool. She's like the human equivalent of a sticker-bombed car.

>Muh parents were killed by bandits
Not all that special snowflake, depending on how lawless the land is.

>and I'm a nice person
Sounds legit

>but I get MAD when someone hurts my friends
Most people do.

This sounds like an entirely ordinary orphan to me. A bit bland, but not every backstory needs to be worthy of a novel. Most people live entirely bland, ordinary lives so a hero coming from such ordinary beginnings isn't all that odd.

I guess the SJW's are right when they say privilege is invisible to those who have it.

>rich family, easily makes friends
that's no co-relation, it's cause and consequence

I know multiple people with heterochromia and make fun of them for it because they're different.

I like the white coat but the other colors hurt my eye

>fucking retarded autism victim rabidly defending disgusting bullshit
>reddit spacing
Veeky Forums is, as always, a humongous faggot.

I mean, if you tone the colours down slightly, and remove the angel wing, devil wing, horn and halo, and robot part, you just have a girl who dresses in bright colours with a heart-plastered sword and gold gun. I can imagine somebody playing that in shadowrun with no issue.

Be original for once. Give your character dextrocardia. Weave it into a fight where a sword strike ought to have been fatal.

>making paragraphs is "reddit spacing"

So is Veeky Forums just full of high school dropouts?

>Black Trenchcoat
>Pink Mohawk
>Pride Parade
I see you've made the lowest choice possible. Go play Pathfinder or an xbox game you fuckin' loser

Read the backstory that the design was spawned from.

1/3.

kill yourself

2/3

Made to hurt the eyes of those brave enough to read it.

So you don't actually like the picture

3/3.

Now the thing is, there was going to be a follow up to determine the story she would be in, but I don't remember if that ever came to pass.

niggerkike

You

First

>le reddit spacing
Please go.

>"My eyes are two different colors"
>"What? They look the same."
>"Look closer"
>smooch
18 charisma

Holy shit did someone drop a bottle of Soylent and phone the cuck shed for a cleanup crew?

I remember it had nothing but really stupid impossible over the top fixes everything shit, like pacifying the orks.

But I just don't recall if that was part of this mess' story.

We're just letting you know that reddit is the vastly superior message board.

What celebrity hosts AMAs on Veeky Forums? None. This place is a dump.

No, not everyone is a faggot like you

I never have any idea what people mean when they say "redditt spacing", when I have read a thread on redditt it has just as many ugly fucking blobs of text with zero formatting as Veeky Forums has, if not more. It's just idiots trying to dismiss posts in the least complicated way possible
>"You're not one of us! You're from Redditt!"
And then they wonder why everyone is migrating to 8 c h a n. (fucking spam filters, just support my point)

0/10 retarded cuck
Projection
kill yourself

That doesn't mean inbreeding user.

Sometimes yes.
But my real friends didn't even know I was rich for quite a while.

It doesn't mean incest, but it does mean inbreeding.

>Incest
You share a mother

>Inbreeding
You share a great great grandparent

>no stereovision
>thinking a 1/3rd at best 2/3rds at worse loss of depth perception won't hinder your ability to shoot literally anything or use basically any weapon

>DUDE KEK HAHA

Stop making it so blatantly obvious you're a crossposting mongoloid. Go back to whatever cesspool you crawled out of.

Just report it and ignore it man

Don't give him (you)s, crossposters from /b/ and /pol/ need (you)s to survive.

No, it really doesn't.
Genetic diversity is a term used in relatation to populations.

kill yourself

>2010
Wew, I knew I saw it before but I didn't think it was that long ago, oh jeez

Mare demonstrably has pretty low charisma.

Yes, and a population with very low genetic diversity is an inbred one. High genetic diversity requires outbreeding, or a huge gene pool.

A person doesn't have any diversity.
Individuals don't have any variety in their genes.
Variety is something observed in groups within a population.

>winning the ainzbowl
>low cha
he shits on a fucking level 100 succubus in terms of cha and those have a score of like 80

YES
and a group who, collectively, do not have high genetic diversity, is a group that is said to be inbred. If the group was not inbred to any appreciable degree, they would have high genetic diversity.

Chris Chan thinks s/he has heterochromia. That is all.

>and a group who, collectively, do not have high genetic diversity, is a group that is said to be inbred. If the group was not inbred to any appreciable degree, they would have high genetic diversity.

If you're going to call every population group inbred, there's no point in continuing this discussion.

wtf i love mary sues now...

>silver/platinum blondes.
My Man

OP is obviously referring to the use of heterochromia as a red flag for a mary sue or waifu character, not suggesting that heterochromia is ugly

I will call every population group with low genetic diversity inbred, yes.
What's so difficult to understand?

my nigga

>It's okay to play the most generic thing in the history of character creation
Might as well be a half elf bard that tries to be comedy relief by rolling to seduce orcs.

I love this design. It’s so over-the-top it wraps around to being cool.

It’s like a time-skip version of ; it plays right into the “character you thought was dead actually survived, and has become a total badass” trope. She shows up out of nowhere, offs one opponent with a Demon Halo Laser Eye Blast, and bisects the other with one glittering swing of her rainbow katana Amouria.

If only I could find the story made for her comprised of all the worst, most tripe over powered bullshit cliches ever conceived.

Finding the thread she was made in was easier.
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/12791286/

He also thinks a ruptured cyst in his taint means he's growing a vagina.

I once played an elf with 18 CHA and heterochromia. He came about as part of the local 'true elven' supremacists' attempts to create a bloodline with sorcerous powers without racemixing with dragons; he grew up in a cauldron, had to maintain STR and CON buffs to operate normally, and developed a bad case of alcoholism and addictions to several drugs due to having to deal with constant pain. Devoted most of his power to figuring out ways how not to be a burden on the party, which I suppose is one way to balance 3e.

Bowie's eyes were the same color, though. He just had a fucked-up pupil.

>charismatic male human is old and physically unappealing

A lot of our leaders and entertainers fit this description

No, its absolutely disgusting. The only colored eyes with any worth are green, and multiple colors just make things look horrible.