Alts going down tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Vetg_e5fJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dinosaur age is over, grandpa

I warned them earlier and cashed out all alts

no reply

the blood will be beautiful

I've been thinking this basically all of 2017. And yet every so often, BTC just goes on a massive bullrun that defies any logic and mercilessly crushes all alts.

*inhales*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

15400$
Nobody here reads the charts

Alts dont care anymore.

Coz it's still the only way to get to all the other mooning currencies. I think it's levelled out desu

>Alts going down tonight
If by down you mean up 25% then I guess you are right.

BTC is slowly falling out of favour with slow and expensive transactions. Dominance is falling through the ass and soon it will be just another coin.

Times have changed bro

If you say so newfag

You must be one of the newbies that just got into crypto and hasn't experienced an altocaust yet.

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=9Vetg_e5fJQ

this is going to be so fun to buy your alts at 50% off

XLM will be slaughtered first

Tonight you're gunna ride the red dildo man, I'm so sorry.

>alts moon 300%
>corecucks silent

>Bitcoin up 3%
>BOW DOWN TO DA KING XDDD

Are corecucks the new nocoiners?

>tfw you know bitcoin only dipped as much as it did because people wanted to pay less taxes

Get ready, Anons. Another alt Reset is about to take place.

I'm new to this but am privvy to the market cycle. Been entering and exiting positions in alts, went from $300 - $1200 since Dec. 28

Gotta respect big daddy

Ripple is going to see the biggest correction

That's gonna be a fun short

looks like it, nobody fucking cares if bitcoin rises 5%, I'm not selling my alts to buy them back later when bitcoin shits itself in 10 minutes

forgot to mention that alts are down 30% compared to bitcoins 3%
who's laughing now?

They're worse.
Nice cope.

What should I short?
XRP, XLM, or both?

alts moon 300% corecucks sold you their alts for huge profit moved it back to bitcoin

if the devs don't get off their asses and fix BTC's problems, this thing will be dead in a couple years

>OP thinks everyone will panic sell their hard earned positions in alts for some shitty old tech thats going to die in 2018

ok m8

you think?

Most normies like XRP and ETH more than BTC.
Corecuck can't even see that they're literally myspace of the cryptos lol

LMFAO THIS

Lightning will come out this year. Whether it will solve BTC's issues is obviously controversial, but it makes for a perfect opportunity to whales to mess with people psychologically. BTC will have at least one more extreme run this year in anticipation of lightning..

>USD

look at the chart

You guys really don't think this time is at all different? The 5k to 19k run had forks to fuel it. I think people care less about forks than ever, btc has higher fees than ever. Then on top of this Roger made it look even shittier with all his drama.

Meanwhile I think new investors are seeing insane alt gains on shitty normie coins and are telling their friends. Btc has never been at such a low dominance before. I have all my money in alts right now, I am part expecting to get raped like I did in Nov, but I am really not seeing btc go on a huge run anytime soon. A stable btc price would be great

MUH LIGHTNING, no it won't faggot, move to alts or get rekt

the 11k to 19.5k insane run was filled by normies fomoing. btc can increase but there won't be a crazy moon mission like early december again. alts are going to be fine maybe a 20%dip for a bit and they will quickly recover. With btc dominance as low as ever i just don't see another great altocaust happening soon

there's a 100% you haven't been keeping up with recent updates to lightning and just repeat the meme about it not working. There are a lot of rich autists working on lightning and they are not going to let their life obsession just die without a fight.

institutional money will pour into BTC

"NYSE files to list bitcoin ETFs"

>All the altcoiners with the NEW PARADIGM mentality

Either you're all newfags or you have no memory. Bitcoiners were the exact same during the extreme bull run.

You will all get fucking JUST'd when BTC starts moving, take your profits when you have the chance.

It doesn't matter if Lightning is shit technically or politically, BTC will have a massive bull run when it happens. Whether or not alties panic sell their coins or not like they did during Nov/Dec will remain to be seen. Lot of new money now that hasn't experienced getting justed by BTC, they won't know what to do and will probably have the weakest hands when they see their shiny new alts dipping.

Rinse and repeat for when Rootstock comes out and makes things like ETH pointless.

This tbqh. Without a fiat trading pair btc becomes the defacto gateway to shitcoins. Now that the boomers who dipped a toe in the market have experienced baby's first crash, they're looking at the next step: alts. So until there's another way to get money into the market, btc will be in demand even though it's a piece of shit.

lmao alt coins are superior with insane teams. Trons team alone is like the asian avengers. You are insane. Coins up 50% as I type this. Lets be honest bitcoin is for newfags and running of all hype. Takes 14 years to send 10 bucks.

woot, another BTC pump and dump lol

See ya guys at 12k again in a day or two. Sad that the last 3 times this happened you lost your moneys too. :/

Bitcoin is gold user
Alts are always for quick gains

Now btc is for quick losses and alts are for gains!

Also don't forget coinbase said they are adding a lot of alt pairs this year.

In 2017 alts out performed btc. By more than double. You fucking idiots you think otherwise are just hoping to dump your heavy bags on suckers.

If you think about going for BTC you will be suckered.

>t. brainlet

Is BTC getting ready for another run now? Or will it stabilize

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

like any of us fucking knows

You clowns are going to cry so much.

No one knows. I took my alt gains and went back to BTC because I think it's been a while since the last big BTC run. I don't even think it's indicative of real adoption or anything, I think it's just a whale game more than anything.

>muh speculation

ok m8 just panic sell and FOMO like the rest of the sheep lol

Gotta make gains in something and I sure as hell ain’t using USD

ETH and LTC are even more easily used to enter the altcoin market though

Depends entirely on the coin. You can buy any non-erc20 coin with btc. You can buy erc20 and