Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2102 That Edition

>That Google Drive drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>That Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Those Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Do That Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>That Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/fH9qq7Jy
youtube.com/watch?v=2bAvgpWM3Is
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Threadly reminder that

Mazdamundi can wipe entire cities off the map and rearrange mountains, cover isn't going to do much of anything. Though yeah stealthy exalts would be a big problem.

Threadly reminder that

Reposting Killing Bites jump build: pastebin.com/fH9qq7Jy

So my companion from overlord has the following stats, do you think she could take on a few of the heavy hitters in worm? Looking for where she falls in the power listings of the setting.

Arnessa's Stats

Overlord
• Angel
• Level 100
• Tolerance for evil
• Themed aesthetics
• Warrior
• Class skills warrior
○ Damage focused
○ Defense Focused
○ Magic warrior
• Tireless
• World champion
• Class skills magic caster
○ Divine caster
• Favored by fortune talent
• Legendary tier equipment item

Exalted solars
• Fighter
• Dawn Caste
• Stuntmaster
• Sword of the sun
• Flawless form technique
Panalopy of one

Is there a canon way to transfer the Pranas between people in Sidekicks?

The first prana perk says one person had all three at one time, so there must be a way to gather them.

Is she topless or is that armor? The coloring is very confusing.

Hey, Goji-user, found a typo in the drawbacks. Under Clumsy Bastard: "You can walk more than a crawls speed if you don’t want to trip."

I assume you meant "can't" there. Also "crawl's"

Are your teeth sharp enough?

Invalid jump, invalid build.

Looks pretty clearly like armor to me.

Cheetah & Bunny. Good taste.

It look like she is in some kind armor with cream colored glass inside or something like that.

Invalid user, invalid post.

>Bunny
That's the honey badger.

It's pretty clearly not flesh, but it looks more like clothing than armor to me.

Is armor usually flesh tone and have an indentation for the navel?

Can someone explain why Killing Bites is suddenly so popular.

Is it more waifu trash.

I meant as far as "it's definitely not skin, the contrast between it and her skin was pretty clear"

Don't worry sharp enough.

Thanks.

Why ? It's one of old jumps.

It's a new form of passive-aggressive pushing to get the jumpmaker to give up the shit-ass jump to somebody of more merit.

I think its that, plus coasting of the popularity of Terra Formars

Yes, but only by half. The other half is violence trash.

>popularity

I heard the second season sucked ass because they suddenly tried to make everything less grimdark. That so?

Its armor. Why would I let my jumpers daughter go topless. That is wrong on many levels.

I have no clue, I only read the manga

>Would a Temple City, an active one with Spawning Pits, have any Slann other than us and our purchased companions?

Maybe for this jump but they wouldn't carry over.

>If we buy the Temple City, Spawning Pits, and the leader of a Temple City as a companion could we take their City? Like Itza with Croak or Hexoatl with Mazdamundi?

Mostly a fluff question so I really don't mind but given the previous answer it wouldn't have extra Slanns in later settings.

You let her out without pants and with her stockings showing.

Also that sword is fucking ridiculous.

He's baiting you to feed his ridiculous complex.

This is cats btw.

Who were your students Jumper? Who did you make stronger, better, faster, smarter? (Companions excluded)

Cats, have you reached a decision on the subject of the Shadow of War potential spider-lolis?

Spider-lolis ? You have my attention.

Well she was a mmo npc. Plus thats a moderate size sword for an mmo.

Awww, I thought the inhabitants carried over. . .

Cool, Hexoatl is a wonderful place.

The anime got released.

Dracula would count for The God of High School's Reincarnation right?

Just want to make sure.

I taught Tsukune Aono martial arts, Ripple, and gave him my Mark so he can stay human while fighting toe-to-toe against all the various monsters.
I taught Kazuma Kuwabara proper fighting stance, focus, how to think on his feat in battle, and how to focus on how own fighting spirit in battle. Also proper swordsmanship and to think of his Spirit Sword as less of a sword, and more of a mutable extension of his will.
I taught Louise de Vallerie self confidence, self worth, and how to have self respect. Also some other forms of magic.
I taught Yunyun how to be honest with her emotions, and to be comfortable with her own self validation
I taught Mae Borrowski how to sit down and think life through, how to maintain your humanity and empathy in spite of her mismanaged psychic powers, and how to focus her talents for good
And I taught Shinji Ikari to open up to people while still respecting distance and difference, the importance life and free choice, and how to have conviction and internal fortitude.

How is Kislev and/or the NV Scenarios coming?

No.

I mean I had a jaffa buddy at one time that I taught necromancy too, and a goauld that I turned into an actual symbiote via long talks and such. Yes he had genetic evil. Yes I did know that hoing in. Yes it was a bitch to make him not evil but damnit even snakes deserve to live if they make an effort! In my 40 years in stargate the necromancer jaffa and his serpent companion became their own gods and lead a bloody war to exterminate the other system lords, free their people under their rule, and instate a buddy system rule where jaffa and symbiote became pairs when the symbiote came of age. Nobody was a slave in the kingdom, the skeletons did the work. The paired symbiote jaffa had to keep each other happy and alive, they did not get new hosts after the first.

No. I already tried.

Let's put it like this - if it didn't have a religion surrounding it, it doesn't qualify.

People worship the monkey king?

Yes.

I mean maybe?
Possibly?

Look man, I have no other idea how to explain it.

Where can I find paper magic?

Yes, he used to be a traditional folk deity, who's legends and myths were eventually compiled and then later rewritten as A Journey to the West

I have no idea what you're talking about, but for Vampire deities, you could always be the traditional Slavic God of Vampires and the Underworld: Veles

There’s been an anime adaptation that’s popular.

You're a retard.

For the most part it does. Just you don't automatically get a bunch of Slann as they're pretty rare.

That seems kind of at odds with what I just said about the canon cities but I guess whatever is fine as long as you don't get more Slann for taking a canon city. Not totally sure how it should work to be honest as I don't do a lot of these carried over population options but thinking about it I don't mind you claiming some Slann if you put some work in (convince them to immigrate/get out of bed, etc.)

NV I've hardly touched desu, not entirely sure why but it's been a vaguely busy few weeks for old Cool cats. Kislev still needs most of the writing but I don't think it'll be all that long as I've got a fair bit of time soon to do it and the tedious imaging portion is all done.

UQ Holder

too high power.

What are you, a little bitch?

What a faggot.

Naruto if you count jutsu as magic.

Yeah, he's a Buddha. In religion Sun Wukong is called by the name Dou Zhangsheng Fou, "The Victorious Fighting Buddha". He's an apotropaic "wrathful divinity" such as Budong Mingwang or Da Weide Jingang. He's a relatively minor figure, known more for the stories than his actual role in the religion, but he is part of Chinese Buddhism.

Okay, how about this.

I've never read it. I've never read negima. I have no interest in reading either.

Then you don't deserve paper magic.

Get over yourself and read it then, you cuck.

This guy's a bit of a retard. Probably considers that "too high power".

Hey MK user, how goes the MK Jump? I got an itching to be a Frost Ninja Cyborg.

Confirmed: Little. Bitch.

>the traditional Slavic God of Vampires
Don't be a faggot, faggot. Veles is not a god of vampires.

I should really stop putting that Anime Style Martial Arts dojo I bought in out-of-the-way places. How am I going to get any applicants at this rate?

If you've never read it, then how do you know it's "too high power"? Are you really foolish enough that you would make such an important judgement from ignorance?

+2 for pauldrons
-5 for dreds
score: -3

Oh I get it. The shitposters took that as an insult to Val, which is automatically badwrong fun.

I counter with TRUTH. Your waifu a shit.

Why didn't you just say that first?

Are any of your companions particularly smol? Or startlingly large?

>Just you don't automatically get a bunch of Slann as they're pretty rare.
Well every temple City does have quite a few Slan, they spend most of their time meditating on the great plan/sleeping.

>I don't mind you claiming some Slann if you put some work in (convince them to immigrate/get out of bed, etc.)
I would assume it would be more the getting them out of bed/doing things that would be the problem. Unless it's Mazdamundi, an imported companion/Jumper designed OC, or one of the younger (therefore weaker Slann) getting a Slann to do anything in the span of a jump would be rather hard.

>Hey go wipe out this enemy
three jumps later
>Right so I'm ready to go do that thing you asked me to do.

>How am I going to get any applicants at this rate?
By walking around in tight clothing to show off your Pillar Man Master Race body.

El Goonish Shive?
----
Question Jumpchain/Valeria. I forget does Zero start before or after Sakura gets Worms. One of my companions was thinking about "adopting" her from Zouken

>insulting your most prolific and best jumpmaker

Faggot.

That argument doesn't really work. I've never read/watched Diebuster or Mondaiji, I still know they're high power.

Your waifu is both shit and taken, dude. You're never going to score with her.

Wiki-browsing, or just looking at the fucking options on purchase?
Assuming that the jump's an accurate look into the fucking IP and not over-inflated like a blue bear's fetish?

Sakura just needs a Hero
youtube.com/watch?v=2bAvgpWM3Is

Jumpers, are you hueg or are you smol? What about your companions?

Yes, I did in fact visit the EGS jump. Seemed like a nice place, ya know?

Yeah, he's a weird donkey-bear-snake hybrid.

>Assuming that the jump's an accurate look into the fucking IP
>expecting this from a Val jump

Card Captor Sakura

>Well every temple City does have quite a few Slan, they spend most of their time meditating on the great plan/sleeping.

True but the Temple City option on its own doesn't have any due to being largely depopulated and Spawning Pits don't really have a fat lot to do with Slann at all.

It's a weird sort of issue but yeah I guess having some weaker Slann is basically fine as otherwise builds would probably skew even more towards people taking Slann as a background for themselves and companions (as it'd be the only way to get them carried over).

As you mentioned though they're not always the most efficient underlings or dare I say it?

Toadies..

Reminder that you can't prove Val's jumps aren't OC, and thus they don't belong on the drive.

Thundercats has got some in the drop-in tree. Fate/SN and Fate/Zero can also provide with an OC magic specialization, but you could instead take the Chiyogami Manipulation Skill if you want a set option.

wut

Er, wrong post? I was asking about the spider eggs in your Shadow of Mordor jump being potential spider-lolis since Shelob herself can transform into a woman as well as a giant spider.

She could probably stand up to pretty much all the mid tier guys and could probable tank a few of the higher tier. Doubtful she could kill a space whale, def not killing scion, could probably stalemate if not take down alexandria.

But she needs some regen man, shits asking to get ganked. Though divine magic means she has access to healing and nobody has particular defenses against magic there so I think she would fit in well in the higher tier bracket of worm heros.

Reminder that you can't prove Anonymous isn't under 18, and thus they don't belong on Veeky Forums.

Greetings and salutations all! I present to you Digimon World DS Jump!

As always questions and comments are welcome, and appreciated.

Yep. The shitposters do this solely to curry favor with Val. It's totally not like they've been doing this for years before Val was even a big deal.

>Wiki-browsing, or just looking at the fucking options on purchase?

>implying anyone on /jc/ researches any of the fucking settings they jump
Why do you think we got Umineko with absolutely no salt? Nobody knows it, and those that do wanted the universe-destroying magic, so they kept quiet. And it passed without an ounce of disagreement.

I think she's still not completly worme'd since you begin one year before the war.

does this include dawn/dusk, or is that next?

Bad timing.
Also, ZeedMilleniumon for 600 CP when.

>those that do wanted the universe-destroying magic
I just wanted the ability to call someone incompentent and have it accepted as a fact.

A question for Mardukth: Can you use Divine Ignition from Infernals to awaken other potential formless Devil-Tiger charmsets in the Beyond? Would it make a difference if you or some companions have Orphan Cubs of their own, being as they have defined themselves as committed the impossible, there is a distinct boundary between what they've achieved and the possible which could in theory resonate with the Beyond's nature? As opposed to the mathematical paradox-equations defined through posturing that prevents Oramus from freeing himself by preventing any boundary to free himself from existing.