dadi.cloud/r/zbnsz49fhq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is now a GRS thread

Get your secure grosetl cryptohash coins here

Buy, the chinks love eating dogs and love buying cute virtual dog pets

Price up like 40x
Marketcap up 7BN in four weeks
Lad, are you serious?

I think Tron will overtake Ripple eventually. But no one really knows. It could all crash tomorrow.

i sold half of mine a second ago, hoping for more gains on the other half tho

it's going to $1.
will sit around 11-12 for a bit.
in it for a 20x gain.

Fuck yes. Everybody all in now before it’s too late

I have no idea what the fuck is going on with this coin. I was expecting a run like this over the year, not in 5 days.

name me one thing you know that's good about tron. bought into the scam, but sold after looking at their roadmap. it's a coined designed to illicit hype.

I wanted to buy 5 days ago. In fact, I told people to buy it. I needed to wait until my paycheck.
No they are 4x their investment and iver the moon, and i am still sitting in orbit with FUN.
Im fucking comfy, but i wish i was speeding towards moonlanding.

between cryptodoggies and this dadi.cloud/r/zbnsz49fhq

i dont' even know

Im thinking of selling too, I have most of my portfolio in TRON for some reason and I don't even know why. I must have got memed on. I don't see what value it has. Think I'll dump half.

now think of what it'll do in 10 years
and thats what it's gonna do in 50 days.

are you retarded?

this nigga thinks we will still be having moon missions let alone still be around in 10 years...kys

unironically yes but im doing my best

Yes. At 10 cents it's still a good buy. It will be 30c end of year, if not more at this rate. The shit the guy posts on twitter makes it look like he is shilling but it becomes official days later. He is very honest and has Chinese fucking contacts like jack ma. BUY at the next dip.

Justin Sun announced he wants TRX to be as big as XRP... all you faggots that missed XRP have a 2nd chance, don't fuck it up again

Sell walls getting destroyed lads. I’m scared

Yeah at some point it has to level out. With the amount of coins in circulation, I can't see it being more that $2.

you shitting me? This thing was 2c last week. It will hit 30c by the end of jan if not sooner

Ok boys, realistically the tech is really fucking out there (the way they have created some of these equations based on messages/likes..not sure if this even makes sense).

but this DOES have the potential to make it to $1 assuming crypto is still booming by next few months.

couldn't withdraw ETH from kucoin to buy TRX at 8 cents been stuck at processing for 7 FUCKING HOURS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

800 sats..
lets get it to 1k..

someone else go all in.
it'll be worth it.

But have you looked through the whitepaper...honestly what is this junk? Or am i just a moron for not understanding it

I already feel dumb for selling half but we'll see, I think this is gunna crash

Totally not crashing. Nowhere to go but uuuuuuuuuuuuuup!

Well you could have been like me and fucked your original 200k stack that you bought at like 3 cents so bad trying to day trade that you had to re enter at 75k ;_;

It will go down 40% tomorrow. Terrible HODL coin, great day/week trading coin.

Why are you lying yourself like this?

down we go

hope it crashes!!! but the dipppppp!!!

Looks like some profit takers. Going back up now

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S GOING DOWN THE SHIP IS COMING BACK TO PICK ME UP

that ethereum sellwall tho

buy elix

imagine when this reaches the same price as bitcoin

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I was thinking about getting in on this but what fucking wallet holds tron? googling shit comes up with some shady as fuck pastabin

MOMMY I SOLD AT 790 AND IT'S ABOUT TO HIT 900 IT'S NOT FAIR MOMMY HELP MAKE THEM STOP MAKE THEM LET BACK ONN NNN MOMMMYY

MEW, my friend.

mfw it keep mooning

I know! When does it end?!

Currently its an ethereum token and you can store it on MEW/Ledger but they are introducing their own blockchain later on and everyone will switch their current TRX to their own blockchain tokens.

Holy shit this fucking thing is gonna make me stop having to wagecuck

Hopefully at $10 end of year

WTF I BOUGHT AT 900

YOU TOLD ME IT'D GO TO 10000

Lots of profit takers probably waking up in China right now

get in now or miss out

missing the 10k sat bullrun..
thanks for the 100k trons.

china woke up 3.5 hours ago.

There are too many whales floating in this coin, I'm staying far away from it until the first one eats the krill.

looks like it finally peaked for now

holly shit

All in on tron no ragrets

Neets sleep in

>mfw I only bought 10k when it was 3 cents

goddammit. i was hesitant to buy any significant amount

Yes now comes the pain of finding reentry cause my stop loss triggered

how can you even buy or sell this shit? binance still lagging for me

How do I sell this shit on binance?!!??!

Gotta sell before it goes down for maintenance in 14 min

THERES YOUR DIP BABBIES HAHAHAHA

Serious investors with lots of money wake up at at 6.

Neetbux is a drop in the bucket compared to that.

There's always another moon, user.

Where the hell did this piece of shit come from? Overvalued as fuck.

Shut your whore mouth and hodl your bitcorn

moon peaked for today great job guys catch the next dip!

Hop back on now or wait for the glorious fall?

been all in on this coin since it was under a cent. I will never sell these bags

Is it worth to take the loss in trx to buy back in now or am I too late. This shit it too crazy

Is this going back to .10?? My stop got pulled on that last dip

now its REQ turn

If you're asking if it's too late, then it's too late, bro. There will be other moon missions

I don't know if it's even possible to predict this coin anymore

yup it will be $3 in Feb

I know. Today was the only day I had some success riding the dips. After getting reamed a couple times the other day