Why every fucking thread on Veeky Forums is related do to crypto? Financial world is bigger than fucking virtual coins

Why every fucking thread on Veeky Forums is related do to crypto? Financial world is bigger than fucking virtual coins

Because some of us are getting 50% gains a day. Some days I 3x my money with no end in sight.

Why would we talk about anything else?

Because currently we are doubling our money overnight, you dumb ass poor no coiner faggot. I bet you rent out a property lmfao

It’s literally the easiest, fastest way to make money right now. Why wouldn’t a board dedicated to business be all over that? What, should we be buying precious metals or working for a wage? LMAO.

I made 12,000$ in the last 10 days. Stay Poor.

All about dem gains.

When something else interesting comes up, it will be talked about.

Before coins it was nothing but random meme penny stocks trading on robin hood so no difference really

my portfolio is up 600% in the past 2 weeks kys

Maybe partially it's because those of you that are too highbrow for crypto are unable to make a good thread, preferring to jerk off about how there are other topics than crypto. Enjoy your 7%.

half the fun of crypto is how incredibly autistic and irrational it is. i've only made a couple grand with an initial investment of a couple hundred bucks and i don't even give a shit about losing it because shitposting and ironybuying coins for big gains reaches a specific level of absurdity for me that personally justifies the whole thing. i hope i die soon.

Google has a shittier return than the shittiest of shitcoins. The fuck outta here

>Financial world is bigger than fucking virtual coins
Being this new...there is nothing else. Nobody does stocks, bonds, commodities and real estate anymore!

Dec 09 my portfolio was 102K today Jan 03 it is 340K - 238K in less than a month. /BIZ - best source of financial advice on the planet.

Because these gains ain't gonna sustain forever. Not blaming for gaining money today. But part of these are pure shit and you might get shitted as well. At least, part must be secure in some kind of long term investments (not sayin bout gold, talking about investing in sth)

(((Financial world)))

there's your answer

Tell me an easier way to make 100% of your investment on 1 day?

>ironybuying

Back to /r/eddit or kys, just know you’re not welcome here anymore

i only trade on the bus and after my kids goes to bed and i am up 4x in 6 weeks, meanwhile i have s&p 500 doing a lousy 10% per year and gold gathering dust, when I buy a pool I'm gonna call the high dive "The Flippening"

ps buy bazingacoin

Everyone is welcome here, Nigger

I've made more money in the last 30 days trading memecoins than I made working part time for 2 years

Yea for now in 10 years crypto will be as normal as a dollar, and that's just because oldies can't into

Because everyone on Veeky Forums is a fat fucking loser who can't get out of their parents house and are too lazy to get a fucking job and their world is limited to internet, I guess. thanks