mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathhamster:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

>Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/1410/748328.page
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

memes aside, what can actually stop the tyranids?

beep

I got 9 infantry squads, 3 tank commanders, assorted characters, and a shotgun veteran squad I intend to sacrifice to the points god.

How scared should I be of Chapter Approved?

Shadowsun should be permanently strapped into a Ghostkeel after her injuries in Damocles.

First for tyranids

Best chapter reporting in

Railguns are literally useless and that saddens me.

Tonights Topic:

Tau codex leaks, what do you think about them? Is this what you wanted for them? Are you happy? Are they better now?

Plot armor.

Why are Commanders only in XV85s? Longstrike shows how good characters are in other rides. Give me a Broadside Commander. Fuck, give me a Riptide Commander. The Grey Knights did it already.

Necrons, Immortal, non-digestible, advanced enough to do silly stuff blow up the star a hive fleet is at.

Honestly, if everyone stopped what they were doing for a moment and played pest control, a firing line of Tau backed up by Imperial Artillery and tanks with a melee screen of deamons would do it pretty well. But good luck getting them all to work together.

Nukes.

Don't forget the Necrons. They had weapons which shot the god-like C'tan into bits, there should still be some lying around.

Does your chapter have Chaplains... who are also Apothecaries... on MOTORCYCLES???
If no, then they are not best chapter.

corruption of all biomass into something indigestible to them so they starve

The best faction has arrived, mon-keigh

Stop with this topic nonsense and 9gag images.

Never played Space Marines before. Could anyone tell me if a terminator-heavy, assault list could be even a little effective?

I'm thinking of making a small force of Carcharodons and using Black Templar tactics. I figure a couple units of assault terminators are cool looking and fluffy, but I have no clue if it would work at all.

Cool, where are they?

I cant believe the T'au fags are getting their stupid codex first. I cant wait to see the codex so I can start a dark eldar army.

>what can actually stop the tyranids?

UNWAVERING FAITH IN THE OMNISSIAH!!

Sorry I mean let's shitpost for 3 hours instead.

Those aren't Harlequins...

Now you're getting it.

>Tau codex leaks, what do you think about them?
The codex appears to have been written by someone with a very set idea of what Tau should be, which doesn't necessarily line up with fans'.
>Is this what you wanted for them?
Not really. I wanted key issues addressed. Instead, they slapped on a few buffs and point drops and called it a day. Core design issues remain, only with the numbers tweaked so they're less painful comparatively.
> Are you happy?
See above. I'm not sad or anything, but the Codex could have been much, much better, and I'm not talking about just power level. Stuff like Crisis being pointless, auxiliaries being an afterthought, Railguns being atrocious, and the majority of the ML table being pointless.
>Are they better now?
Definitely. The monobuild got nerfed, but everything else got brought up. They won't be IG/Eldar/Soup tier, but they'll be decently competitive and that's a good thing. More than that, they'll have more than one list that even halfway works. Plus, Broadsides are kino.

they are a joke though

Get out of here Doctor, you're drunk.

If every Fire Warrior in the galaxy got his very own Riptide, they wouldn't be enough to stop the Tyranids. Hell, if you gave every Guardsman a Leman Russ that STILL wouldn't be enough.

You'll find out...

Cegorach worshipers can stay,
just don't be annoying.

Harlequins! My fav!

I was about to sigh and point out that Shadowseer's masks are *always* opaque from the outside, but on closer inspection I think that one is in battle mode. Yikes.

It can work but you are better off using Raven Guard rules as their Stratagem is much better than BT tactics, allows you to set up a unit and move it within a very small charging distance. So you could infiltrate 2 large squads of Terminators, deep strike Tyberos to buff them and have a safe back line that can provide covering fire to your dudes.

Are they standing behind the edgy twinks?

So, Blood Angels company veterans with plasmas? Yay or nay? Seems pretty good to me and other chapters can't do it.

I'm salty that we have two separate leakers but neither of them thought to post Sept dogmas.

Every chapter can take plasma gun Veterans though, and do it better. Salamanders can re-roll overheating dice and Raven Guard are harder to kill.

company vets with plasma are expensive. I run mine with storm shields and plasma and they're not worth the cost.
They look cool though

Its the same unit for everyone, they're ok, give them a drop pod and put a character in there so you can land near an assault unit, buff them as well as your plasmas.

I forgot the key point of my question... with jump packs

thicc sisters of battle

do you think the tau have gun control?

Sounds like a job for Sister Olga!

oh hell yeah, do it

>*blocks your path*

>Cegorach worshipers can stay

yay

>just don't be annoying.

we promise nothing.

Rate my list lads.

Battalion Detachment
>HQ- Farseer (Spear, Doom, Executioner)
>HQ – Farseer (Witchblade, Guide, Fortune)
>HQ- Avatar of Khaine (Warlord, Eye of Distant Events Trait, No Relic CANT TAKE)
>Troops - 10 Guardians (Shuriken Cannon Platform)
>Transport – Wave Serpent (Twin Shuriken Cannon, Twin Shuriken Catapult)
>Fast Attack – 3 Vypers (Bright Lance, Twin Shuriken Catapult)
>Heavy Support – 3 War Walkers (2 Scatter Lasers)

Vanguard Detatchment
>HQ – Jain Zar
>HQ – Feugan
>Elites – 10 Banshees (inc. Exarch, M.Swords)
>Elites – 10 Banshees (inc. Exarch, M.Swords)
>Elites – 6 Fire Dragons (inc. Exarch, 6 Fusion Gun)

7CP TOTAL: 1998pts
Alaitoc Craftworld Attribute (-1 to hit at 12” range)
Fuegan, Dragons and Farseer deploy off table in Wave Serpent as per Cloud Strike Stratagem (1CP).

There are like 2 other necron posters here total. I wonder how little activity and shitposting will actually occur once the middle-tier Necron codex drops.
>Please make Lychguards usefull and give flayers AP -1.
I want to field 40 Flayers and 10 Lychguards with melee lords.

Flayers need a points drop more than AP.

[1/2]

Supposedly screenshots of Necron dynastic traits.

[2/2]

Supposedly screenshots of Necron dynastic traits.

>Speedycrons

Amusing and terrifying.

Here is a small list of changes I want:
>flayers get AP-1, increased movement, lose their special deployment, get a DC-like "move before game starts" stratagem
>ghost ark can hold 20 warriors or 10 immortals
>doom scythe and night scythe point drop, considerably
>ctan shards point drop

Big if true.

You start thinking like them once and for all. What is all these nonsense about terraforming/colonising planets and calling the day? Colonize every single rock in the solar system. Build a trillion space stations armed to the teeth by planet-cracking whole planets into dust. Have armies of self-replicating robots manufacturing warmachines. Clone factories producing super-soldiers/super-labourers. Build rings of mirrors and solar panables capable of launching RKV a thousand times per second.

Mephrit looks like it'll be the go to choice.

What best represents French Legionnaires?

Perhaps, but a bunch of absurdly long rang infantry guarding a bunch of really bug guns with a horde of melee-focused enemies who can't be eaten is the ultimate no-win scenario for the Tyranids.

Hiding in the Webway until they leave.

Dosn't matter if false, I'm a thirsty thirsty robot. All content is good content,

The Orks

Eventually a big enough hive fleet will hit a bit enough WAAAGH and the fighting will draw/spawn more Orks and the biomass will spawn more Nids until eventually one finally breaks the cycle and has then grown to such preposterous size that the galaxy is doomed again.

It's been 100+ years now in the timejump, and he is a genius. How has robert girlman not heard of the minotaurs and sentenced them to death for their transgressions one of his chapters secondary foundings? Why does he allow a chapter loyal to the former high lords of terra before him to exist? Have they been mentioned once in nu-fluff?

these are worse than the Taufags wanting 3+ Suits

Oh, wow, I didn't even know about that. That's better, and fluffy, too. Thanks, that makes sense.

Because he's still fighting a losing battle and Space Marines are useful.

>all about leveling firepower while moving forward
fukken bring it

Elysian lasguns, dress uniforms and kepis.

Seuthek actually sorta fixes the flying circus problems of having heavy weapons that is forced to move, simply make them Assault instead!

>wanting a usable transports that's synergistic with the core mechanic of the army
>wanting laughably overcosted meme vehicles to be reduced in points
Yeah, could you imagine? Funny stuff.

So, assuming these Necron 'chapter tactics' are the actual traits, which look to be the strongest? Which looks to be the weakest?

Same reason Red from That 70's Show laughs when Eric gets his ass beat by another kid.

Which points are you comparing to wanting a 3++ saves on mandatory centerpiece models being spammed?
Because I want to know wich items on that list triggered you specifically.

I'm fucking terrified that the codex is going to be the blandshit that everyone but nids have gotten.

Mephrit is the strongest, novokh is good for a melee deatchment, neprekh is a gimmick, nihilakh isn't great and sautekh is the worst.

I'll still obliterate people with my tau
Commander spammers get and stay fucked
I'm buying your shitty commanders for $1 USD each on ebay

Nihilahk Dynasty trait combined with My Will Be Done allows for hitting on 2+, rerolling 1s, which could be pretty neat.

>Watch 'How to Paint Harlequins' on Warhammer TV
>Apparantly you need £130 worth of paints to do this

Guess I'm going with Custodes for my low model count army, only need about five paints for those suckers.

Biggest problem is that necrons don't have the range to gunline like that.

Translocation beams is super good, considering it lets you end your movement within 1 inch of an enemy model.

how well does this represent what guard v tyranids would look like?

Now the Tau have a proper attack helicopter.

Has Sa'cea been confirmed for +1 LD along with, rerolling one failed hit and one failed wound per unit?

It doesn't, it's the same wording as fly.

I'm surprised there isn't a grey knight in the background just kinda sobbing to himself.

again, fuck your poor balance skills.

>3++ saves
who wanted those?

a different user though butwanting a dedicated transport that carries more than any other armys open topped transport is kinda balls.

So how do we stop Tau player throwing Branched Nova Charge+Shield+Nova Charge down every turn from wrecking our shit?

Because at this point they have more points-efficiant CP spam than the guard.

>You think guilliman brought those assholes primaris marines after they basically slaughtered one of his chapters offshoot chapters?

My head canon is that since they are a loyal Iron Warrios successors they secretly got all the primaris marines with their geneseed from Cawl in some shady deal with the High Lords

Damn, I think that is the best basic marine cosplay I have seen.

I would assume because the Minotaurs are already deep in shit after the Death Guard messed up their geneseed. At this point it'd be like shotgunning a puppy.

Also fuck you my Minotaurs are awesome.

It's limited to a single riptide isn't it?

Are they cheaper than interceptors?

I'm not sure about Mephrit, getting into half-range with slow 'crons may be difficult?

I guess the extra AP translates into autokilling 5+ save models with guass blasters, which is pretty good.

If you get the Veil of Darkness or something to get a 20 man warrior squad into rapid fire range of a T3 5+ save squad (e.g. guardsmen) and MWBD, that's what, 40 shots, 33.33 hits, 22.22 wounds, which they can't save against (-2AP with gauss blasters).

Hopefully we'll have some other nice mobility options to help us out.

The good thing is it's not just our basic weapons that benefit from this - all weapons look to be affected.

Reading about vraks tunelling war and urge to get a small zone mortalis death korps army is rising....

Send help anons, pls.

Yeah, flying units can do that too user. Can't you read?

It was made by Relic to promote the Space Marine game.

Oh you're just baiting.

Poor guy, at least he still looks pretty cool.