mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathhamster:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

>Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F4-uOVScTgc?t=1m58s
reddit.com/r/Tau40K/comments/83c8yn/necron_dynasty_traits_leaked_yeah_we_got_fucked/
imgur.com/a/e4ch9
imgur.com/a/eV25Z
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for nids

Fpwp

Never seen a general go almost an hour with no comments

4th for Daddy Dante's Dangerously Dangling Dong

This is weird.

There are even new (to me) necron leaks and nobody's here shitposting about them

Whoever made this thread failed to notice that there was one made half an hour earlier:

Is there any actual chance of Primaris Marines getting a Start Collecting! box?
I don't want to pay 60$ for 10 measly intercessors

Just played my first 2 games of 8e, 2 1,000 point games against Chaos as Space Marines. The first game I ran Salamander tactics against his Daemons of Khorne, the second game as Raven Guard against World Eaters. Without going into too much detail, the games seemed to be pretty much won or lost depending on the result of his first turn charge attempts. Is this a common theme for assault armies in 8e? Also, holy shit it is hard to miss in the shooting phase now. Overall I had fun. Can’t wait for data sheets for Tau to leak.

Dark imperium is basically the primaris start collecting box, you just have to find a dg player to split the cost with you

good luck with that

They had another chance to make the skyray good and failed again.

Why does GW hate this unit.

>2k18
>Mega Novel STILL not updated
Hue

I don't want to get another DI set
I just want some multipose dudes without paying 50-60$

what's everyone working on?

well, putting my first space marine together. following along with the gdubs video, but dont have a mold line remover tool do I
>ignore the mold line
>attempt to scrape it off with an exacto

just scrape it off with an exacto

youtu.be/F4-uOVScTgc?t=1m58s

You should at least cut off the ugly stubs from where the bits were attached to the sprue
Most mould lines are very easily scraped off by using your knife backwards

bullying this guy

>toe plates

haha what the fuck is that actually on the model?

I'm gonna add on to my current greenwing army with some primaris marines.

What would be the best way to utilize then with the manlets?

long to mid range fire support? Or should I load up the hellblasters into a transport and shit on something?

Just painting some of these ancient models.

you paint them before they go on the stand?

Dante, Astorath, Lemartes, Tycho, and the Sanguinor have sculpted toes. You'd know this if you weren't new.

Finishing painting plague marines then conflicting myself in basing them because I'm not sure what to do.

Building more glorious infantry!

>the guy on the back right
Lovely stuff

A slightly better view just for you!

>Hold up! Heyyyyyy

That is dope af user.

Nice work.

>slightly better
It's a lot more than slightly better now I see he's been scared by a unexploded round landing in front of him that's brilliant user! I thought at first he was reeling from an injury this is far better though

10 hellblasters with WotDA next to azrael and and ancient

gluing together my first mini. used a tad too much glue but i think itll be fine, it just came out the bottom part of the torso where it meets the legs anyhow, so I just used less glue there. during my mold line scraping and scrub cutting I went over a tiny bit, but in places like under the space marines head or under the arm that'll be under the bolter.

> Plastic Glue
> Authentic Glue

leave the gun off and paint it separately, then super glue it on later. it makes painting the torso easier

He deserves that mortar fired at him. He's left handed and obviously a heretic.

yes perfect

Those of you who remember Grey Guard user? He inspired me with one of his models glued in a similar position. People gave him shit because there was no context for the model but I figured I could make the pose work.

Some dark eldar kalabites. Say what you will about the citadel buttplug/model holder but it's useful if you don't want to jam a pin up a models ass.

Plastic glue is objectively better than super glue.

Using GW glue is dumb as fuck though.

Probably missed that and you certainly did make it work should be fun for all who play against him

Anyone have an .epub copy of The Magos?

>Dark Angels
>Green Ultamarines

Pick one faggot.

your welcome.

make me proud. I expect lots of metal titty necrons in WIP in the near future.

>Necron spoilers overshadowing the Tau spoilers

This is how it was meant to be. I am sorry Tau players but Necrons must rise once more and reclaim what they lost in 8th edition.

reddit.com/r/Tau40K/comments/83c8yn/necron_dynasty_traits_leaked_yeah_we_got_fucked/

lel

only if they get pariah's back will I give a shit about necrons ever again.

I was fucked over and real butthurt after what happened to them in 5th edition.

A few months ago I asked people on here for some army suggestions that were fun an interesting. I got a couple quick, uninteresting, short answers before someone mentioned to me that I should try out Big Bugs Tyranids. They gave a really in depth reason as to why it was interesting, including some lore tidbits and a general guide for a list.

The reason that I mention that is because I decided to get myself a Big Nids list. I can't say that I'm the greatest painter in the world but I've been trying my best to paint the Court of the Nephilim King. Now, a few months later, I'm nearly done with two thousand points of Nids and I'm having a ton of fun with them on the tabletop.

So thanks Mr. Random Comment on a Random Post Dude. I don't know your name, or if you're even going to see this post, but I hope that if you do you remember that your advice mattered. Thanks to you for taking a couple minutes out of your day to help a newer player out.

Pic is a shitty picture of the army so far. I'm sorry that it's a shitty picture but it's all I have.

>multitrackers which already were lame to begin with got a worse effect and quintupled in cost from 2 to 10
why

>Can’t wait for data sheets for Tau to leak.
don't get ya hopes up we are roughly GK tier.

Nice nids

thanks. I already realized I would have to paint faces before I attached them, but I figure for helmets it wont be so hard, and Ive left him unconnected to the base
I mean, it was like $8 for that little bottle, def got jewed hard. the needle came out with the cap and I thought i was supposed to dip it back in the bottle and apply it like that.

The tears are so real its delicous.

>Tau Leaks:
>imgur.com/a/e4ch9
>imgur.com/a/eV25Z
So Crisis suits are still 70+PPM. gg no re

Do we want the wraits to change in any way?
>In that case, how?

not that user who helped you, but I had a good friend back in 4th edition who ran bigbug tyranids (including old 1 eye) and he tore my fucking ass to shreds every single time. partly because I was still new to the hobby and didnt have shit for unit choices. But yeah big bug nids can be stupid fun, glad you enjoy the army and enjoy the game.

here, have a looted carnifex.

Beautiful

Beautiful

I am playing mostly my friends user.

What?

Like clockwork

you know what, while I am at it, have another cool tyranid model.

Trying failing to paint yellow again. I don't know why I do this to myself

Fuck, another one too, just because nid conversions can be pretty fucking cool

I was wondering. Is there a meaningful population that really hate primaris marines? Like I know you can dislike them the same way I dislike stormcast in AoS. But like seriously despise them?

Kek, no idea what they're bitching about, the dynasties look just as shit tier as the Tau. Oogabooga advance through walls. Absolute trash.

>can get a cheap rapid insertion cadre box
>but that would make me a tau player
>with a shitty codex
>but it's so convenient because it has all the models I like in the tau range
>but I'd be a tau player
>but stealthy pew pew bots
>but I need money for the armigers
>or that scion army I was eyeing up
>or those golden chad terminators

Goddamnit GW, stop tempting me.

I despise Primaris Dreads. Inceptors and Reivers because they look fucking stupid, the Hellblasters and Intercessors are tolerable as long as GW sticks to using them as a backup to standard marines but I am worried they might try to phase them out.

Don't forgot the forgeworld suit they all cling to, it'll probably be next to get nerfed, so we aren't at peak salt yet.

>ignores free extra 6" of movement

Oh man what will I do, the worst army in the game gave up their shooting phase to move 11 inches at me and do nothing. The absolute horror.

They look decent though and actually synergize with Necrons stuff unlike the enclaves sept trait (move your guys into knife range) or cover trait (you aren't allowed to move or use your strat if you want your trait)

Does anyone have a pdf of the Imperiel Infantrymen’s Uplifting Primer? Me and some Eldar brahs could use a laugh

I could see lychguard making good use of it.

>Our basic infantry weapons can hit the enemy in the rear of their deployment zone from the front of ours? Man, we got fucked!
>We get cover for our tanks if they stand still? Totally fucked!
>Free overwatch on a 5 or 6 when most other armies need CP or special conditions? Utterly, entirely, completely fucked!

do 1kson have cool psychic powers?

>58406156

>tfw in our lifetime Orks can be raised from NPC faction
>tfw taufags be booted down to NPC faction

Not likely m8, they were an intentionally limited range and getting themed boxes was pushing it as is

Keep in mind all we know are the (possibly) real chapter tactics and nothing about strats/unit changes/etc
mobility was a big weakness, now all your guys gets a super move+fly so you can better maneuver in terrain-heavy games

NPC distinction has never been about power level. Xenos are NPCs.

You fool
get all of it

I love the dread. Its a little wide but it looks really good. The Inceptors are fucking horrid looking and the Primaris Reivers look really meh.

The base Primaris look really cool with older mks of power armor heads and shoulders.

Does anyone have a similar flow chart for Xenos?

If Orks end up better than Tau this edition I will laugh do hard.

I don't think Tau are as bad as suit fags are crying

>Le NPC may may

Who the fuck cares roll your dice faggots I got crumpin to do.

Apparently Doomsday Ark got changed to D6 shots
Heavy Destroyers dropped to 57 points
Overlords get an apparent rerolls 1s to wound aura buff

what about a traitor version

No because GW doesn't want people playing xenos.

Well I will give the Dread some credit but it's one of the worst Dreads made, I am glad I am not the only one who dislikes the Inceptors. But as I said the standard and Hellblasters are ok.

Sauce

Here you go user.

Here you go

These all look pretty fucking sweet man. I wish I had the skills to turn a normal model into something like these. I'm just happy that I managed to magnetize the carnifex's arms so that I can switch them out.

That's 750 NZD at least

Yes
>Are you a faggot?
Yes
>pick xenos race
No? Play Imperium.
>Do you like mechs?
T'au
>Do you like psykers and specialized units
Eldar
>BDSM and hits and run attacks
Dark Eldar
>Are you a net-decker?
Ynnari
>Do you like goofy shit and love converting models
Orks
>Do you like your army coming back from the dead?
>KLAATU BERATA NIKTO
I mean Necrons

it's not called plastic crack for nothing

Not even a weeks pay mate go for it

ok, so skip the ancient